Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? (54171 Views)

Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by adellam16(f): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:
She doesn't lie but may be this is a lie!my wife said to me today"Ade you look like the duro crooner"Tekno"is she saying the truth?
Bros u r too mature for this! R u a kid?
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Picomon(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2016
Bros.. how u take comot Yabaleft?
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2016
You are Techno. Folks, stop this nonsense.
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by lanredavidju(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2016
rheether:
Liar, your wife didn't say anything.
lol u harsh o
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by nsedet: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2016
Lwkmd. Abeg no start ur own trend o. Pple no get better tyns to do again, nah 2dey post nonsense here
Rikidony:
THIS IS THE NEW TREND NW.

MY BRO ACTUALLY SAID I LOOK LIKE KISS DANIEL

PHOTO COMING SOON
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Cholls(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2016
ellacute45:
You look like Sean tizzle
my brother God bless you o jare.

e don tey wey dem don dey deceive that brother small time now dem go tell am say im resembles dangote im go come comot for cyber business go dey sell cement. .chai I pity u.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by plentykola(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2016
No be tekno na like innjoo ode oshi so u to want better thing and u no over work hard
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by kalosky: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Yeye dey smell... Una no go leave this look like, look like go find money... Bros no vex, u no reach...
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2016
What's wrong with all these people?
Why can't they appreciate their nique look?
Its becoming very boring.
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by RedArrow: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Photocopy...Your wife gat feelings for Tecno...better watch her
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Frydae: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2016
She's about to ask u for something you won't normally give....... Hahahahahahaha
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Justiyke4u: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Yes she is saying the truth TECNO F7
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by atakamus: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Una de mad. You look like one of your father's neighbor many years ago. His name is Adeboye. Ask your mother who your father be. Leave your wife out of this.
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2016
you said "your wife" means you are married and u still think awkward undecided
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by chrysso83(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Ur wife is simply crushing on Tekno. So the only way she can have satisfy her fantansy of having Tekno is to imaging that her husband looks like Tekno. (Wetin dey for Sokoto e dey for Shokoto).
Candidly bro u are no where near resembling Tekno
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2016
she dey deceive you because my wife said nobody fine pass me so your wife said something far to truth
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by ilevic(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2016
when will some1 look like u?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2016
No mind your wife, Na sagem u resemble.
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by edward1984(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
there are other cool forums and blogs dah are comin up dah are way better dan nairaland by far. Seun needs to change his front page mods! This is 2016. Companies and all what not are rebranding, Seun should do likewise!

Mr man you are absolutely right, sometimes I see the threads on front page and I shake my head.. stuffs like " am in love with 2 guys, which one should I pick". It's just sad.
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by oppyworld: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2016
If Na Seantizzle na I go accept small undecided
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by castrokins(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2016
She Lied. You Don't Look Like Tecno. She Prolly Was Afraid To Tell You She Loves Tecno
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2016
More like Danger Mouse

Adewunmi84:
She doesn't lie but may be this is a lie!my wife said to me today"Ade you look like the duro crooner"Tekno"is she saying the truth?
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by vinelli(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2016
WTF is wrong with all these people wanting to look like stars. Na so una get low self esteem reach. Tufiakwa u can't even want to be yourself. You no even get shame na person wey u senior u wan resemble smh!!
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Oyase(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2016
She is lying, You like nokia
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by johngoodluck: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2016
You actually look like Infinix smiley
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Esperooke(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by mankan2k7(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2016
If your girl friend sees techno she we dump u
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by stanleyazo(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2016
No you like na trium phone
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by buddy014real: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2016
OP, I'm not sry to say dis u must av married a blind lady! Na Sagem u resemble cos na Sagem dey get dat kain mumu face! tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by TruthHurts1(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Since when did it become a compliment to look like Tekno?
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by onatisi(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2016
Op,
I like your wife . She is already giving you the hint why she is gonna leave u or should I say have left u. Because when a woman says yes she means no. What she is telling you that you are irritating her
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by onatisi(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Since when did it become a compliment to look like Tekno?
She was telling him he looks inferior not original .but he took it as a compliment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / Daniella Okeke Strikes Seductive Poses In New Photos / PHOTOS: Who Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At AMVCA 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.