Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? (54153 Views)

Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Azim10(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
your face look like dat of Asha203
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by adexcharo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Don't deceive yourself pls. May b she wanted to say Mecho as yoruba will always call mechanic.
Adewunmi84:
She doesn't lie but may be this is a lie!my wife said to me today"Ade you look like the duro crooner"Tekno"is she saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by DonBobes(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
Na so lalasticlala go carry dis topic nw put for front page.

Before u talk finish him don put am for frontpage self.
Nawao!!!
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Onlymewakacum(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:
being??u av killeth english...

It's you that's not correct. That's a present continuous tense.
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by makizee(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
All these i look like people sef, Una get complex...i knew a guy that really looks like P diddy and i once told him...Chairman, You know you look like Diddy, Dude looks at me, smiles and replies I don't look like Diddy, Diddy looks like me... Now that is a man with pride.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by blackboy2star(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
You resemble infinix not tekno... Old fool
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by adewalesamuel(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Brother you look like Samsung
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by enoch701(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
abeg who be dis lalasticlala gan
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by MirakleBest(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Day before yesterday people said I look Davido, Yesterday my girlfriend said I look like wizkid, Today my wife said I look like Tecno, Tomorrow na God go even talk am. Ndia ala
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by esau0007(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
NO BE ONLY TEKNO U RESEMBLE YOU EVEN RESEMBLE NOKIA AND SAMSUNG
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by nattty(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dojupyo:
She has been deceiving you..
Look like, Look like, una no go like una sef... Dey compare sad
D looks like he get tribal mark sef.....okola

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by badonkadonk: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:
She doesn't lie but may be this is a lie!my wife said to me today"Ade you look like the duro crooner"Tekno"is she saying the truth?

Don't mean to burst ur bubbles but hope is a terrible thing at tyms..
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by kenoz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tekno chinko
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by franklingud(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mtchew!! Attention-seeking mofo!
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:
Bro.... ask your wife to start confessing all the things she has lied to you about because this is a blasphemous outrageous lie #FACEPALM grin Just think... if she can lie to you about this, how many other things has she lied to you about? Tekno ko Gionee ni grin grin
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Mykelpato(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
No, You resemble Nokia
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:
Adelaja you don carry your play play enter nairaland you think say na school you dey? Na when you marry sef? oni ra ni e
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Best joke ever ... Ah don laugh tire .. All these comments...no be only techno ...na techyes u resemble ..mumu agbaaya
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by cybriz82(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nt ur fault duh.I cn bet with my life say na half past 4 eyes u wife get.eyes wey dey dance.
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by sheilak: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bunch of idio..ts
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
shala01:
Abeg divoice that ur wife

Chai this one iyaff also murdereth english grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by TECHN9e: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL BOLLOCKS
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Sunnypa11(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Another mugu will soon look like PSYCHO-RANKING
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Am very sorry for creating a thread like this.I just tested the moderator cluelessness and now I have gotten to know that it is only trashes that are pushed to frontpage.I have created so many topics before which I thought should hit front page but they did not.This shows that nairaland is loosing its taste daily.I think it is high time seun changes his moderators.They are not helping the forum at all.I know how I will be banned for saying the truth.it is irritating seeing irrelevant posts hitting the frontpage.I know very well that I am more handsome than Tekno and my wife didn't say anything.My wife is even a nairalander.It is never too late for this forum to gain back its integrity the way it used to be in the 2007,2008,2009 up till 2012.I stand to be corrected.If some people here can remember,there was a time that I suggested that nairaland should link its forum to WAEC site to confirm eligibily of registration here the same way NYSC is doing.This will help a lot in bringing sanity to this forum.Any prospective member who is not up to 25 should not be registered here as a member.This will reduce unneccessary topics or threads or even reply here.once again,am sorry for creating this thread.This is the first time my thread will be hitting front page though via irrelevant post and this was done to clarify some issues about the MODS.it is well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by captianfreeman(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
Your wife na one shance.
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by donbenedict(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
captianfreeman:

Your wife na one shance.
whch wife? Wah does it hav to do with my comment?
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by solid3(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:

O tie ri yan jo, Tekino ni wan ni o jo. Shiooo!
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
sisipelebe:
Adelaja you don carry your play play enter nairaland you think say na school you dey? Na when you marry sef? oni ra ni e
Ha si gobe!!!!pls can I know u?ao u take kno mai name?uav catcheth me walahi
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Sike(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
what's wrong with you people now
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:

Your an elderly man, don't expect such post from you at all. How will you feel if your kids read this.
Why must you wanna look like tekno and not the other way around?
Learn to be yourself!!!!
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:
Am very sorry for creating a thread like this.I just tested the moderator cluelessness and now I have gotten to know that it is only trashes that are pushed to frontpage.I have created so many topics before which I thought should hit front page but they did not.This shows that nairaland is loosing its taste daily.I think it is high time seun changes his moderators.They are not helping the forum at all.I know how I will be banned for saying the truth.it is irritating seeing irrelevant posts hitting the frontpage.I know very well that I am more handsome than Tekno and my wife didn't say anything.My wife is even a nairalander.It is never too late for this forum to gain back its integrity the way it used to be in the 2007,2008,2009 up till 2012.I stand to be corrected.If some people here can remember,there was a time that I suggested that nairaland should link its forum to WAEC site to confirm eligibily of registration here the same way NYSC is doing.This will help a lot in bringing sanity to this forum.Any prospective member who is not up to 25 should not be registered here as a member.This will reduce unneccessary topics or threads or even reply here.once again,am sorry for creating this thread.This is the first time my thread will be hitting front page though via irrelevant post and this was done to clarify some issues about the MODS.it is well.

I retract my previous statement... Your indeed correct!!!
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Adalberto(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
lwlmd... old man of ur calibre wana look like small boy... ure big enof to be his father... hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Strikes Seductive Poses In New Photos / Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu / TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.