Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? (54165 Views)

Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by omar10mustafa(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2016
What's it with people looking like celebrities these days.Be yourself
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by slyng(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2016
So nobody wants to look like fadeyi oloro
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2016
rheether:
Liar, your wife didn't say anything.
.You Look Like Halle Berry
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by kwenu: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2016
this nairaland site is becoming a waste now, better topics dont make front page anymore. MODS should be changed Seun should do something about this site.
what is there to learn from such post as this
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Goridoe(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2016
TCHEEEEEEEW angry
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by jtjohn(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Though he look like Sean tissle not tekno
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Sultanchidi(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Looks more like a cyber cafe attendant
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Michellla(f): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2016
RickRichards:
Michellla, abeg where Nairaland dey find all this kind people?
for reals.baffles.is this the new trend or some grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Vikky014(f): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Hahahahahahaha
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by farida20: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2016
The truth is, u don't two don't look alike, he is fair and u are dark in complexion, u are even more handsom than him
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2016
WTF wit all dis look like........i only see dis as inferiority complex.....my opinion tho..........ABEG I LOOK LIKE MYSELF.........so ADE if u dnt knw who u look like abeg check una neighbour
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Muhdta: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Den go nd luk at urself in d mirror
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2016
The mod moving these garbage to fp, God would catch if you don't push NL audio cypher to FP next week. Na better slap I go tear you...
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by ikombe: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Ibelong2God:
What has suddenly come over some people on here?

If this rubbish hits frontage like some trash I have seen there today, I will make the mods will regret it.

What Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!
e don reach fp oh tongue
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
slyng:
So nobody wants to look like fadeyi oloro

grin
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by tsdarkside(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
what is dis wans problem ...
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by thecavemanesq(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
Damn!!! That's MEAN... grin[color=#770077][/color]
chrysso83:
Ur wife is simply crushing on Tekno. So the only way she can have satisfy her fantansy of having Tekno is to imaging that her husband looks like Tekno. (Wetin dey for Sokoto e dey for Shokoto).
Candidly bro u are no where near resembling Tekno

Deejavuu:
These guys! Which wife told you? Lies!!!!! Be deceiving yourself there ...

You look like a tanned wall gecko undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by mizlovette(f): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2016
Kai she no just deceive u she wash ur head
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Oyase(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2016
shocked, who
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by kayalla(f): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2016
wat is all these nonesense now and why the heck does it come to front page. this is is the 4th of this bullshiiit this week
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by emonkey(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:
She doesn't lie but may be this is a lie!my wife said to me today"Ade you look like the duro crooner"Tekno"is she saying the truth?

Your wife is probably wishing to be banging Tekno .... whoever he is . sad sad
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by justi4jesu(f): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny thread. Op I can see the resemblance. grin
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by sampsondeen(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Please just divorce your wife...
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2016
My Pastor says I look like Buhari
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by femivvita: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2016
2 Major Lessons Learnt From The Dammy Krane And Wizkid ‘IZZUE’ http://www.naijajournals.com/2016/01/2-major-lessons-learnt-from-dammy-krane.html
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by richylee(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:
She doesn't lie but may be this is a lie!my wife said to me today"Ade you look like the duro crooner"Tekno"is she saying the truth?
For crying out loud when we this madness stop. That your wife must be high on Oshogbo weed. #Mofo #SelfAppraiser
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by openmine(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
It was whizkid last time...now teckno.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by 2undeee(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2016
So soon u go see person Wey go say him late grand ma say him look like shekau or rather Tompolo
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Le2money(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Op....No mind ur wife jare, she wanted to say...u resemble MOTOROLA...and for my mind...u resemble JEMBE (old land line)
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Dklef(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
You're a grown man, do you realise that? SMH. You look like teckno and so what will that add to your person?
You even came on the internet to showcase your immaturity!

You're who you are; and so, wishing to be who 'the other person is', is priority misplaced. Tell her you're YOU and not any other individual!
Curiosity shouldnt have taken the greater part of you, to the extent going online to sought for clarification.
Grow up man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by chronique(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Why people nor dey like get sense for NL? *hisses*
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by soldierdollar(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:

Hahaha hahaha. Your wife is wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts / Daniella Okeke Strikes Seductive Poses In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.