Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) (62588 Views)

Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy / Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured / Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Dandy1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Muno is a good singer o. He's been singing for long. Google "Muno notjustok" to see his songs. His cover of Lil Wayne's "how to love" was
the bomb. In my dreams was his forst original track.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by KimBerlyie: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Letsgoandfuck:
Mtscheew. I dont have even one pack, yet ladies dey kill demselves for my matter

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by funnynation(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Shortyy:
For those that are attracted to pacs na
you mean u love flat chest like mine..
My chest almost flat like lizard ooo..
Funnynation comedian coming soon

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by demo4ril97(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Silly post wey ur mate dey carry range u dey jack weight.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
VickyRotex:

I dont need you to believe!
I didn't ask you
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Shortyy(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
funnynation:

you mean u love flat chest like mine..
My chest almost flat like lizard ooo..
Funnynation comedian coming soon
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
omarithmetics:
Justin bieber doesn't have any 6packs but he makes 100x what these clowns make without raising a finger

Wow!, now i believe that ignorance is a DISEASE angry angry... Beiber is a workout freak, check the link

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2901641/Justin-Bieber-reveals-gruelling-225-hours-week-workout-Calvin-Klein-campaign.html

Anyway, 6 packs is amongst the list of things that attract ladies though... Your account is the No 1 Thing.. smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by morganacanta: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
I think the p square should be drilling their career ..they are becoming irrelevant by the day .
Speaking of which ,all eastern artistes are now irrelevant ..connect saved phyno but that's about it .
U have dirty ...lil kesh
Gay koredo bello ugly reekado ghetto olamide stupid kiss Daniel and the fat bloated discoloured pig tiwa trending .
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chanchit:
The guy tin truly. I remember when I wanted to start carrying weight, I fell sick after 2wks that guy sef fat pass me now but I like my self as I dey, ko ni da fun 6packs.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by zudozz: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ladies...too much money n 6 pack ..chose?......
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by redcliff: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by spartoo: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
omarithmetics:
Justin bieber doesn't have any 6packs but he makes 100x what these clowns make without raising a finger

ar u Justin Bieber?

undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by eedrees(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Muno..happy for him. The guy is talented, with great voice
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
if u like kill DAT boy .em ancestors go come for u
grin grin u wicked oo
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chanchit:
The guy tin truly. I remember when I wanted to start carrying weight, I fell sick after 2wks that guy sef fat pass me now but I like my self as I dey, ko ni da fun 6packs.
Lolgrin one pack ti take over.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by redcliff: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:
I think the p square should be drilling their career ..they are becoming irrelevant by the day .
Speaking of which ,all eastern artistes are now irrelevant ..connect saved phyno but that's about it .
U have dirty ...lil kesh
Gay koredo bello ugly reekado ghetto olamide stupid kiss Daniel and the fat bloated discoloured pig tiwa trending .
if p square decide to retire from music now, i think they have done a good job. Their 6 albums were hits back to back. get squared alone sold 5million copies, Game over Album sold 8 million as at 2008. Besides, nothing lasts forever. They cannot remain relevant for the rest of their lives. I am sure they can if they want to. Thats why its called a Career. its ends one time. Besides, P square still rocks and I strongly believe that they are dropping an album this year!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by spartoo: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
diva90:
Look good for your wife or look good for the ladies?? Which one undecided

both..
he'll get th ladies b4 a wife grin
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Dklef(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
LOL. The dude has height tho.

I prefer height to bulky body structure anytime any day!
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dandy1:
Muno is a good singer o. He's been singing for long. Google "Muno notjustok" to see his songs. His cover of Lil Wayne's "how to love" was
the bomb. In my dreams was his forst original track.
All of us have been singing other people's songs for long. Let him sing his own songs let's see.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by spartoo: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
zudozz:
Ladies...too much money n 6 pack ..chose?......

having both won't be a bad idea for th ladies.

all u guys dat ar too lazy to hav th packs ar jst hating.
it's no easy work having a good body, evry body knows that but evry one can't be a quitter.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by spartoo: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dklef:
LOL. The dude has height tho.

I prefer height to bulky body structure anytime any day!
sori bros but ar u gay?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by sampsondeen(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
omarithmetics:
You probably don't see Justin off shirt

And it's nuh jes about the pacs..it is abt keeping fit

Looking sexy enough to attract the ladies...(it's allowed)

Like I can't imagine myself with a dry chest and a tummy full of fat
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
omarithmetics:
what a lie, justin bieber have 6packs oo, do u know justin bieber of recently? Justin bieber have drew more tattoos and have 8packs now, chec

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by morganacanta: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
redcliff:

if p square decide to retire from music now, i think they have done a good job. Their 6 albums were hits back to back. get squared alone sold 5million copies, Game over Album sold 8 million as at 2008. Besides, nothing lasts forever. They cannot remain relevant for the rest of their lives. I am sure they can if they want to. Thats why its called a Career. its ends one time. Besides, P square still rocks and I strongly believe that they are dropping an album this year!
Story for the chickens .
Guess what Beyonce came out the same year I was born and till today that am almost 20 ...she is still one of the biggest stars in the world .p square has no excuse .
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
drnairalov:
sigh the guy looks like me sad... gym life is hard ...trying to get those packs..and havin to eat much food... gave up already #

but paul is wrong if u good, u good... see michael Jackson he was still a sweet heart with is slim frame..girls and guys fainted without seein 6 packs

Even korede bello. He just got his wink
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by morganacanta: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
sampsondeen:

You probably don't see Justin off shirt

And it's nuh jes about the pacs..it is abt keeping fit

Looking sexy enough to attract the ladies...(it's allowed)

Like I can't imagine myself with a dry chest and a tummy full of fat
Money attracts ladies not packs ...you know the people packs and muscles attract the most ?
Gay guys ...cos their whole existant is to suck a d ...I've never met a lady crazy about packs .
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by smitez(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
stanbuggy:

Are u kidding me. Justin has crazy packs. Abi nah Justin of 5 yeas ago u dey talk?
Every white celeb now wants to date Justin. ..didnu hear that kourtney kardashian even wants a taste of that young hot dude!

No mind am jawe.. I no know who tell am set Justin no get PACs.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by smitez(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:

Money attracts ladies not packs ...you know the people packs and muscles attract the most ?
Gay guys ...cos their whole existant is to suck a d ...I've never met a lady crazy about packs .

You have never met a lady crazy about PACs abi??

Guy if you like gather all the money in the world for your account no get PACs, your babe still fit cheat on u with pesin Wei get.. them fit no dey tell you not to hurt ur feelings, but na the truth be that o.. do your research.. no say I no tell you o.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by pelusky(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:
U have dirty ...lil kesh

Ehwoh! Olamide don do change of state of origin go East ni
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by RVBC: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
I dey pity the boy sef! Eyah!
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Dklef(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
spartoo:

sori bros but ar u gay?

Aiit, let me assume this post's sole aim wasnt to jester me and stuff, but was asked primarily out of curiousity.

1. I'm not gäy but i only was just acknowledging the fact that he's heighted
2. I've the jurisdiction to appreciate anybody's outfit no matter the gender.
3. There's nothing bad in looking at a fellow mate and say bro, 'i admire you' 'bro you look good' etc
4. Check yourself! Are you gay? Or why are you so interested in it?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by spartoo: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dklef:

Aiit, let me assume this post's sole aim wasnt to jester me and stuff, but was asked primarily out of curiousity.

1. I'm not gäy but i only was just acknowledging the fact that he's heighted
2. I've the jurisdiction to appreciate anybody's outfit no matter the gender.
3. There's nothing bad in looking at a fellow made and say bro, 'i admire you' 'bro you look good' etc

some questions demand a simple 'yes' or 'no'. anyways tnx for th emphasis btw am too straight to be gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians / Julius Agwu Dancing At Rita Dominic’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.