Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) (62589 Views)

Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy / Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured / Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings (2) (3) (4)

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Sooner will d ladies will like 2see men with cat walk. 6packs was shit back to back. 6packs na 2say u beta pass/fine pass ni? Oshi, e fe ku danu. Oshi back to back.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by smitez(m): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Kingsolex1:

Bros 6pac abi na 6pad is not a license for stupidity, get some sense, I don't have 6pacs and am not pot bellied. silly appreciate ur nature be original.

Stop hating already ok..

Besides u are very stupid for saying be original. maybe na plastic surgery them dey use get PACs I no sabi o.. or this is the excuse u keep giving ur brain for ur irritating body "peoe with PACs are not original , me am original.."""

Soon u will say poor people becoming rich are not original, the should appreciate their nature.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Taofeekbasit(m): 7:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Bros, Nigerians knows u well na when you started,
Nor be when you chop belle full u begin get 6Packs
Abeg talk another thing
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 16, 2016
smitez:

Stop hating already ok..

Besides u are very stupid for saying be original. maybe na plastic surgery them dey use get PACs I no sabi o.. or this is the excuse u keep giving ur brain for ur irritating body "peoe with PACs are not original , me am original.."""

Soon u will say poor people becoming rich are not original, the should appreciate their nature.

u are a real slowpoke why ur mama no born u with packs from belle goat like u, u guys use drugs nd other metals to suppress ur intestines later u will start begging for money cause of surgery ode, why did ur father not use his power over u to force I have 6pads or rubbish,
stop making that rubbish look like a necessity it's choice I can make to gym or not too, abeg swerve flat tommy ti take over.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by mayorwesley: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2016
smitez:
Besides it takes hard work to get fit and PACs..that should tell you its far better than a pot-belly where all one has to do is keep eating and be lazy.
Bros dangote has got pot belly, i think i prefer dat and his money if u r callin him lazy than those broke ass labourers wit six packs. U get my point
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by hustler86(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2016
henryanna36:
Newly signed singer to Paul Okoye’s new record label, Rudeboy Records, Muno has began getting his first lessons from his boss.

Paul made it clear to the singer that it is not all about having good voice to sing but ability to have good body structure to look good for the ladies.

He revealed ladies love seeing six packs.

According to the singer,

“My new artiste, munosings, working out. He wants to be a super star, so am drilling him first. He wants to cry, but am sorry laughs. It is not all about having the best voice ever!!! You need to look good for the ladies. You think is easy ? Eno easy ehhh!! Every pack must be a hit back to back.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAjhkQbRvrl/
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by toprealman: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2016
dhebo:
...hahahaha...guy no b only u o.when I tried carrying for lyk a week d pain I felt was really great had to stop.my hands even got bent.gym no b for d weak o
It really means you were getting it right. You should have continued as the pain will definitely go down. Better luck next time and don't quit just like that.

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by blank(f): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2016
omarithmetics:
Justin bieber doesn't have any 6packs but he makes 100x what these clowns make without raising a finger

not true. He has 6 pacs.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Toks2008(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Chanchit:
The guy tin truly. I remember when I wanted to start carrying weight, I fell sick after 2wks that guy sef fat pass me now but I like my self as I dey, ko ni da fun 6packs.

Six packs na for teenage girls and those still living under their parents...in my country,pocket pack is more romantic than 6 packs.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Dainikel(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Seriously? But honestly I think the Okoye's yarn too much over unnecessary news!
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Lysah(f): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2016
@Spartoo...not this kind of question u asked.It doesn't need a simple yes or No my dear.#smiles# and besides dklef gave u the best answer.We shud not just ask questions not relevant.It hurts tho.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2016
If he can't get six packs then give him heavy pounded yam with ice leg, all assorted meats and build him a big pit belly. After all sone ladies love pot belly too. Most polithiefcians are pot-bellied and they have all the fine baes.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by funnynation(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Shortyy:
Am crious baby
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by potbelly(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2016
yeah mehn... cool
shadowgwalker:
not all ladies luv 6packs oh! BIAFRA girls wanna see potbelly.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by GLOBALINF: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2016
It's not by 6 packs o
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by spartoo: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Lysah:
@Spartoo...not this kind of question u asked.It doesn't need a simple yes or No my dear.#smiles# and besides d.klef gave u the best answer.We shud not just ask questions not relevant.It hurts tho.

Did u wake up this morning to type this....?
or ar u tryin2 bring up an issue? today is Saturday. real ladies tidy up their homes on Saturdays cos they've been busy at work all week. only if u ar not one
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by fortunechy(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2016
just negodu

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2016
omarithmetics:
Justin bieber doesn't have any 6packs but he makes 100x what these clowns make without raising a finger
wrong! justin has six packs! he builds too. chai, when last ddyu check his recent pic
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by sixtus3606(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Chanchit:

At all o, na beard gang I wan join na, that shouldn't be that hard, na to tell barber to leave my bears for me.
man!...you're nuts!!!!!! grin
you gat me ROTFL along.

well, I felt the same too. but now, I am used to it. do more of pushup(press up) for now and I guarantee your body will be ready for the journey in a months time.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Chanchit: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2016
sixtus3606:

man!...you're nuts!!!!!! grin
you gat me ROTFL along.

well, I felt the same too. but now, I am used to it. do more of pushup(press up) for now and I guarantee your body will be ready for the journey in a months time.

I would add it to my todo list in 2017.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by datigbogirl: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2016
TrollTrap:
Getting six packs but ignoring leg day... Man like Johny Bravo

how can one build d legs too to avoid looking lkke Johny Bravo
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by sixtus3606(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
Chanchit:

I would add it to my todo list in 2017.
oya na...nateen do yo! wink
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by zudozz: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2016
spartoo:

having both won't be a bad idea for th ladies.

all u guys dat ar too lazy to hav th packs ar jst hating.
it's no easy work having a good body, evry body knows that but evry one can't be a quitter.

Ladies...too much money n 6 pack ..chose?......

having both won't be a bad idea for th ladies.

all u guys dat ar too lazy to hav th packs ar jst hating.
it's no easy work having a good body, evry body knows that but evry one can't be a quitter.

U re very correct bro but u see. Am almost 40 in my sitting room right now n looking at my gym equipment BUT I CANT USE THEM BECAUSE 45 Minutes time I HAVE TO BE IN SURULERE. Sometimes we know d right thing 2 do but no longer ve time to do it. From Surulere am going 2 apapa then festac then Isolo....n by d time I return home at abt 10 PM I am either too worn out or tired or drunk to work out!
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by gsalvatore: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2016
omarithmetics:
will you recognize Justin Bieber if he is staring at you?
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Damstarr(f): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Chanchit:
The guy tin truly. I remember when I wanted to start carrying weight, I fell sick after 2wks that guy sef fat pass me now but I like my self as I dey, ko ni da fun 6packs.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by chachauche(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2016
with little patience and perseverance u can achieve 6packs,it worked well with me,u can start with 10 lift ups den 20,30 and before u know it u going to 50 and 60
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Dklef(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Lysah:
@Spartoo...not this kind of question u asked.It doesn't need a simple yes or No my dear.#smiles# and besides dklef gave u the best answer.We shud not just ask questions not relevant.It hurts tho.

LOL. doesnt really hurt per se.
I just wanted to shut him out with one reply to avoid getting further 'hissy fit' from him. And you're right, some questions had better be left unasked.

Goodness of morning to you lassie!

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by sampsondeen(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Kingsolex1:

6pacs is not a reason for u to think like a shallow pig,
I don't have 6pads abi na 6pacs u call am,
I no get pot belly too, either which way every girl has her taste na by force to trip for 6rubbish abeg swerve.

That you are too lazy to keep your crusty brick layer body in a good shape does not mean you come online here and insult the sensible people that can go through the hard work...Keeping fit is not all abt impressing the ladies..it's abt being healthy and improving your looks. Ever wondered why doctors prescribe and encourage exercise? So you should start thinking with your BRAINS and not your FINGERS..Don't jes type rubbish

Please I don't want to trade insults.. DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN
Instead of wasting my time fighting you.,.. I would rather be doing my sit up jeje
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by sampsondeen(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
]
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2016
sampsondeen:

That you are too lazy to keep your crusty brick layer body in a good shape does not mean you come online here and insult the sensible people that can go through the hard work...Keeping fit is not all abt impressing the ladies..it's abt being healthy and improving your looks. Ever wondered why doctors prescribe and encourage exercise? So you should start thinking with your BRAINS and not your FINGERS..Don't jes type rubbish

Please I don't want to trade insults.. DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN
Instead of wasting my time fighting you.,.. I would rather be doing my sit up jeje
Get some sense man.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by spartoo: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2016
Dklef:

LOL. doesnt really hurt per se.
I just wanted to shut him out with one reply to avoid getting further 'hissy fit' from him. And you're right, some questions had better be left unasked.

Goodness of morning to you lassie!

if I dnt reply ur MT, it's cos I decide not. I hav more important tins to care about
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by spartoo: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2016
zudozz:

Ladies...too much money n 6 pack ..chose?......

U re very correct bro but u see. Am almost 40 in my sitting room right now n looking at my gym equipment BUT I CANT USE THEM BECAUSE 45 Minutes time I HAVE TO BE IN SURULERE. Sometimes we know d right thing 2 do but no longer ve time to do it. From Surulere am going 2 apapa then festac then Isolo....n by d time I return home at abt 10 PM I am either too worn out or tired or drunk to work out!

I feel u sir. I hope to keep on working out as long as my body can carry me altho th stress of this life can alter th course of so many tins.

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians / Julius Agwu Dancing At Rita Dominic’s Wedding (Photos)