Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) (62587 Views)

Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy / Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured / Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings (2) (3) (4)

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by dhebo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
toprealman:
It really means you were getting it right. You should have continued as the pain will definitely go down. Better luck next time and don't quit just like that.
..well quitting was the mistake I made.the guy tutoring me told me to continue but with the pain and bent hands I thought I was going to deform for life.will start again
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Dklef(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
spartoo:

if I dnt reply ur MT, it's cos I decide not. I hav more important tins to care about

Sorry, i forgot to omit your sobriquet from the post.
Cheers!
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Lhorde(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
omarithmetics:
Justin bieber doesn't have any 6packs but he makes 100x what these clowns make without raising a finger
Who told you JB doesn't have...

#JB_PURPOSE
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by toprealman: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
dhebo:
..well quitting was the mistake I made.the guy tutoring me told me to continue but with the pain and bent hands I thought I was going to deform for life.will start again
Good luck man.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chanchit:
The guy tin truly. I remember when I wanted to start carrying weight, I fell sick after 2wks that guy sef fat pass me now but I like my self as I dey, ko ni da fun 6packs.

Iya la iya 6packs
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by ijaw1stson: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
diva90:
Look good for your wife or look good for the ladies?? Which one undecided
for the ladies aka future baby mamas
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Frankicent(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=henryanna36 post=42006282]Newly signed singer to Paul Okoye’s new record label, Rudeboy Records, Muno has began getting his first lessons from his boss.

I wish a dude like Paul will train me ooo...The guy self dey fear to gym....lepa guy #wishing #wishing
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by TrollTrap: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
datigbogirl:

how can one build d legs too to avoid looking lkke Johny Bravo

Umm by working out the leg as well I guess
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
sampsondeen:

That you are too lazy to keep your crusty brick layer body in a good shape does not mean you come online here and insult the sensible people that can go through the hard work...Keeping fit is not all abt impressing the ladies..it's abt being healthy and improving your looks. Ever wondered why doctors prescribe and encourage exercise? So you should start thinking with your BRAINS and not your FINGERS..Don't jes type rubbish

Please I don't want to trade insults.. DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN
Instead of wasting my time fighting you.,.. I would rather be doing my sit up jeje
What's you definition of been lazy dumb head? Do u feed me? Do u foot my bills? Has ur packed stopped me from having so many girls to grace my bed? Grow up, get some sense.
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
potbelly:
yeah mehn... cool
Lol!!! why e be say I come make you to appear?
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by LegalBaby(f): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
drnairalov:
sigh the guy looks like me sad... gym life is hard ...trying to get those packs..and havin to eat much food... gave up already #

but paul is wrong if u good, u good... see michael Jackson he was still a sweet heart with is slim frame..girls and guys fainted without seein 6 packs
oya.one minute
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Lysah(f): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2016
@spartoo,i am too matured and well groomed to be caught arguing or exchanging words with a little boy like u on a social media.God forbid I ever do that.I have a son of ur age.
I only adviced u,here u are insulting me.But it's all fine,i accept whatever from u.
@Dklef,how u doing today?
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by spartoo: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Lysah:
@spartoo,i am too matured and well groomed to be caught arguing or exchanging words with gentleman like u on a social media.God forbid I ever do that.I have a husband of ur age.
I only adviced u,here u are insulting me.But it's all fine,i accept whatever from u.

lifeless
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Dklef(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lysah:
@spartoo,i am too matured and well groomed to be caught arguing or exchanging words with a little boy like u on a social media.God forbid I ever do that.I have a son of ur age.
@Dklef,how u doing today?
I'm very well, thank you.

How about you lassie?

Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by spartoo: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dklef:
I'm very well, thank you.
How about you lassie?
thanks for the mention undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by Lysah(f): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2016
Am doing just great,thanks@dklef
Re: Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) by meobizy(f): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
...and almost three years later I still don't know who he is.

Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians / Julius Agwu Dancing At Rita Dominic’s Wedding (Photos) / Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition