Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,260 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) (3634 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Rate My Six Packs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tummy tummy or indomie abi na dangote pack
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by MrCork: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ajibo111:
DEAR NAIRALANDERS!!!!!

i know some people have started warming up for a bashing war grin grin grin.
But don't take it too serious....i just decided to post it here because of the love i have for a well built body.
And for you guys....you can post yours!!!!

....LALASTICLALA YOU ARE NOT BANNED FROM SHOWING YOUR OWN.
.....I KNOW IF NA THOSE CELEBRITIES SHOW OFF THIER PACKS IT WILL HIT FRONT PAGE BEFORE I COULD SAY "SEUN" grin

angry
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by MrCork: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ajibo111:
DEAR NAIRALANDERS!!!!!

But don't take it too serious....i just decided to post it here because of the love i have for a well built body.

....OU ARE NOT BANNED FROM SHOWING YOUR OWN.
.....I KNOW IF NA THOSE CELEBRITIES SHOW OFF THIER PACKS IT WILL HIT FRONT PAGE BEFORE I COULD SAY " grin

...eemm bro..are you are wear guys like Cutehector or IamLegend will sukk your nipppppples inside out?. ...juss sayin!(no oofense) undecided
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by princealexndre(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
warris dis....smh....plss can sm1 chk if he didn't poo in his boxers
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ajibo111:
DEAR NAIRALANDERS!!!!!

....LALASTICLALA YOU ARE NOT BANNED FROM SHOWING YOUR OWN.
.....I KNOW IF NA THOSE CELEBRITIES SHOW OFF THIER PACKS IT WILL HIT FRONT PAGE BEFORE I COULD SAY "SEUN" grin

Egbon Abeg rate mine.
i just start ni ooo
just press ups.
i don't lift weight o nothing
i never won die
bt i do push ups n co.

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by khiaa(f): 1:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Lmaocheesy op where are the six PARKS you wanted to show off?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 16, 2016
khiaa:
Lmaocheesy op where are the six PARKS you wanted to show off?
grin Parks indeed
How's Cali?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by khiaa(f): 3:48am On Jan 16, 2016
CFCman:

grin Parks indeed
How's Cali?

Hey my Californian buddy, what have you been up to and happy New Year. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 16, 2016
khiaa:

Hey my Californian buddy, what have you been up to and happy New Year. smiley
Wish u the same, friend. I've been busy with school (and soon to be work)
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Duchessree:
So you call dat bag of cement packs ehn... Smh

but i don't blame you na......if not because of that big belle man whom you dey maga.....you could have known what it takes to build packs grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2016
lanrywatt:
[b][/bjust six mitheeew, mine is 8

show it then
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2016
valdes00:
wey dat my old pix sef... mak I go find am, I no get packs again, beer don mak d belle big

then appreciate those who keep on maintaining thier own grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2016
you tried,but its not visible enough. gym more
THANKS
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
Nigga go and work out and stop carrying cement at your backyard.

You'll see the difference. undecided

THE HATER IS HERE
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2016
Lordprez:
@OP... stop intimidating guys like us without abs, we spend our days reading so we'd know the difference between "parks" and "packs"undecided

*****MODIFIED********
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
I love my boo one pack! cheesy
I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE ME MORE grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You try but you have to work on other parts of your body such as your chest, arms , quads, shoulders, lats, calf e.t.c. So that ur "packs" doesn't appear like that of a very"hungry" guy.

ok......i hope posting your own can verify your advice grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Fraih:
You call that packs? shocked
All I see is some nipp** and boxers!

SAY....THE TRUTH.....DO YOU LOVE THE NIPP** grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

...eemm bro..are you are wear guys like Cutehector or IamLegend will sukk your nipppppples inside out?. ...juss sayin!(no oofense) undecided

SHORO NIYEN
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Ajibo111(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2016
ajixkhid1:

Egbon Abeg rate mine. i just start ni ooo just press ups. i don't lift weight o nothing i never won die bt i do push ups n co.
Just try in weight lifting it helps a lot....grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2016
I was here
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Ajibo111:

THE HAITER HATER IS HERE
FIXED! smiley
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) by Duchessree(f): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ajibo111:

but i don't blame you na......if not because of that big belle man whom you dey maga.....you could have known what it takes to build packs grin
undecided
Ajibo111:

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Boo Is A Fitness Coach (photo) / Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. / So Deep In The Friend Zone....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.