Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (60011 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by sage2(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
quiinnBee:
i will not only pieces it,i'll smash it with no mercy and he wont do nada about it.

The question is, what right have you as a side chick?
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by eminent007(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
quiinnBee:
dont know what i'll do,but that phone wont remain in one piece grin

Woman, thou art loosed.
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
sage2:

The question is, what right have you as a side chick?
i'v never been one.no answer
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by reyscrub(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Any how any one is called with, s/he deserved it keh because na in appearance then take judge am.

Shikenah grin
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by ayusco85(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
there are things u dont know in the lives of tomboys.they can get as many men as they want .example ME

tell me more
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by WebSurfer(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Twaci:
Wetin dey carry me go him phone?

And if it does happen to me, i'll just resave his with "side nigga" and play his game.

Two can play, can't they? undecided
instead of quiting.. Dont let me call you a Ho

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by cruzita(f): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
ayusco85:

tell me more
don't worry its too late we will continue tomorrow
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by ezenwajunior(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
[color=#006600]who cares
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Twaci:

And if it does happen to me, i'll just resave his with "side nigga" and play his game.

We both know it's easier said than done plus only daft and dumb guys would save a girls number with side chick, dat ish is so obvious

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Abayor7: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
I won't be affected becos he will definitely not be my only guy too.
hoes, hoes everywhere...
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Slingkey(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:

it will be insane for any guy to store ur digit with dat name.........u r amazing beautiful

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by sage2(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2016
i'v never been one.no answer

Don't be too sure, my dear.
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Sigo86(m): 12:31am On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:

Yea 4sure bt u fit Loose o.

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by summerflame(m): 12:35am On Jan 16, 2016
what game can two play?.. shinning and polishing your CONGO endlessly is what u call a game?. u better don't waste your time, just move on
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Prince16: 12:45am On Jan 16, 2016
themilanway:

Babe leave matter for mathias,talk no be food.

No match wey refree dey blow twice.

Once you have been played,you remain played cheesy kiss

Twaci:
Guy e get games wey go make Refree run from house back to the field.

Playing the game ain't just it, how good u play it is what matters cheesy

@themilanway, my
pipo say, "king dey call u, u say u busy, na who born d baga?"
If dangote call am, d referee go borrow himself brain,....... e go restart d match by himself. No be naija we dey?

#olamide~donjazzy_tinz

#All_tinz_are_possible

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by vicstar(m): 1:30am On Jan 16, 2016
"Side chic" ke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed even if am high on crack! I can't save dat, kinda lame cry I value and respect all ma chics grin both side,front,centre chicks etc grin grin grin

Anyway,

HOW CAN THIS FIND THE MISSING BUDGET undecided
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Gobe
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Someone help me cry cry cry cry

Edited: then pull up my BIG girls pants and waka waka way angry
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by AreaFada2: 3:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:

Not that easy.

Imagine you have already introduced him to your family & friends. cheesy grin

And if you have the stomach to make him "side niccur", then you were certainly always a player waiting for opportunity to play. grin
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by toyemz(f): 3:58am On Jan 16, 2016
easy peasy

No need to smash phone
no need to vex

simple game
rearrange names in phone
eg his boss's no will become side chick

his mother in law's number will become darling

i will rearrange names oh

then delete my number
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 16, 2016
myfantasies:
I won't do anything, he won't even know i checked his phone

I will just make him my side guy

After all TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME

You say that as if it's punishment grin

What a lucky guy.
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by myfantasies(f): 4:44am On Jan 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You say that as if it's punishment grin

What a lucky guy.
Yeah

Nd lucky me too

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by myfantasies(f): 4:47am On Jan 16, 2016
ayusco85:

Easier said than done
U said so cos u feel dat it's only u guys dat have d heart to play, well most ladies are no longer gullible

Dey have learned d hard way, u guys taught us dat
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by bigiyaro(m): 5:20am On Jan 16, 2016
themilanway:

You mean after you have long been played? undecided undecided

Match wey the refree don go house self.
even spectators don forget the scores sef

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by bigiyaro(m): 5:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:

u mean, u'll jst change d name to "side nigga" n leave it at dat or u will go ahead n get urself another nigga? In anyway Der r 2tins involved ; its either u have increased the number of nigga phuckin u [ which Der is even no guarantee that u won't be still b a side chick] or ur nigga discovers n decides to change the spare tire. In oda words side chicks don't really Mata.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by AmazonKindle: 6:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:

nah you go pregnant Nah you go waste nah you done do abortion for him
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by akanbiaa(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:

A lady has advantage at playing the game if she is being chased and not touched severally by him.

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2016
themilanway:

Need a shoulder or tissue?Or both? undecided undecided
You wan play your own join abi
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by niggi4life(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2016
themilanway:

You mean after you have long been played? undecided undecided

Match wey the refree don go house self.
Hahahahahahahahaha..... Guy, u wicked!!!!!! grin grin
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by niggi4life(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
don't worry its too late we will continue tomorrow
no vex ooo, u be guy or babe Ur dp is confusing
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by ipreach: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2016
This is hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.