Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (60015 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by leewin(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:
Wetin dey carry me go him phone?

And if it does happen to me, i'll just resave his with "side nigga" and play his game.

Two can play, can't they? undecided
God bless u jor
d guy could still b someone's side nigga

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by afrika(f): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Wetin dey to dey chop chop every kpomo back to back like say the one wey u keep as babe no nice again?

If Na babe do guy that kan tin, d guy fit go hand.

Men just suddenly became mean if playing games while their chics re sincere with them.

If Na true I talk hit the like button to prove men wrong.
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by innobarca(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2016
U should not go to his phone
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Boyooosa(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2016
dont know what i'll do,but that phone wont remain in one piece grin
If you see guy wey get training from a multimillionaire and naughty momma, u will not sleep @ home dat night, I assure you.
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by kalimera101: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2016
fajani:
LADIES ARE YOU GOING TO CRY OR YOU JUST MOVE ON......

I cried for a while
Then decided to move on...
Meanwhile it was good while it lasted
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by slapandfall(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2016
themilanway:

You mean after you have long been played? undecided undecided

Match wey the refree don go house self.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha.... aswear... u be cow... falls from tomatoe tree
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by ayusco85(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2016
myfantasies:
U said so cos u feel dat it's only u guys dat have d heart to play, well most ladies are no longer gullible

Dey have learned d hard way, u guys taught us dat

We didn't teach u naught. U girls forced us to evolve. U taught us to never put our eggs in one basket. So we decided to become wat we ve become.

But wat u are proposing as a counter to our promiscuity, u are still d one Dat will loose. because u will be d one Dat will be used and dumped. It's a risky game.. U either win or u loose. No guarantee
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by myfantasies(f): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
ayusco85:

We didn't teach u naught. U girls forced us to evolve. U taught us to never put our eggs in one basket. So we decided to become wat we ve become.

But wat u are proposing as a counter to our promiscuity, u are still d one Dat will loose. because u will be d one Dat will be used and dumped. It's a risky game.. U either win or u loose. No guarantee
Nd who will use nd dump me... U?

Do you think it's all guys are the same

Just cos u r looking for a female to use nd dump does not mean another guy is doing the same

U guys taught us nd u taught us GOOD
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by FRANKOXY(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2016
And so what ...?
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by ayusco85(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd who will use nd dump me... U?

Do you think it's all guys are the same

Just cos u r looking for a female to use nd dump does not mean another guy is doing the same

U guys taught us nd u taught us GOOD

Am not looking for who to use and dump. Am just saying it's better u walk away Dan to try to get even with ur guy if u discover u are his side chick.
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by odikemere(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2016
sheet hurt...dam..well am just saying..lol
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by myfantasies(f): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2016
ayusco85:

Am not looking for who to use and dump. Am just saying it's better u walk away Dan to try to get even with ur guy if u discover u are his side chick.
Nd i am saying i won't walk away

I want to know how it feels to cheat on someone too, to lie to someone

It seems dere is a pleasure guys derived from cheating nd lying, i want to experience it

Except i don't know he is cheating or he is not cheating at all
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
I won't be affected becos he will definitely not be my only guy too.
shocked respect!! shocked
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by ayusco85(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd i am saying i won't walk away

I want to know how it feels to cheat on someone too, to lie to someone

It seems dere is a pleasure guys derived from cheating nd lying, i want to experience it

Except i don't know he is cheating or he is not cheating at all

Trust me it's abt sex and nothing more. And if u think u want to cheat too, if he finds out he might brk up wit u. So u still loose in d end. The world isn't fair, men get away with alot. Unless u are a feminist, u shld ve known that men like to do wat they feel like doing, weda it's right or wrong
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by myfantasies(f): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2016
ayusco85:

Trust me it's abt sex and nothing more. And if u think u want to cheat too, if he finds out he might brk up wit u. So u still loose in d end. The world isn't fair, men get away with alot. Unless u are a feminist, u shld ve known that men like to do wat they feel like doing, weda it's right or wrong
Nd wat is new if he breaks up with me, as long as he is cheating we will end up breaking apart, so wats dere

It's not a matter of me being a feminist, it's a matter of doing wat i feel like, either right or wrong

Nobody wants to be taken for a fool, not even the so called cheaters
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by ayusco85(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd wat is new if he breaks up with me, as long as he is cheating we will end up breaking apart, so wats dere

It's not a matter of me being a feminist, it's a matter of doing wat i feel like, either right or wrong

Nobody wants to be taken for a fool, not even the so called cheaters

Unless u want to be single forever, 90% of men cheat, weda openly or secretly. Only u can't satisfy a healthy man's Sexual urge. Dats why men cheat.
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by myfantasies(f): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
ayusco85:

Unless u want to be single forever, 90% of men cheat, weda openly or secretly. Only u can't satisfy a healthy man's Sexual urge. Dats why men cheat.
So by cheating ur urge will be satisfied

KUDOS TO YOU

Men and sex
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by ayusco85(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
myfantasies:
So by cheating ur urge will be satisfied

KUDOS TO YOU

Men and sex

That's how we were made from God's factory.
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by myfantasies(f): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
ayusco85:

That's how we were made from God's factory.
So God created u to cheat, lie, nd betray the trust of someone dat gave her heart to you

R u saying dat God is heartless?
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by nairamaniac: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:

And if it does happen to me, i'll just resave his with "side nigga" and play his game.

the part the tripped me is "u insinuating u wdnt go into his fon".

but I don't agree wt u on "2 can play that game".

1) the guy did it to derive pleasure, which he must have. but u did it for vengeance.
he beats u in that.

2) our society, sadly so supports guys more in this game over women.

3) the more you have s3x outside "relationship", be it revenge or runs, the more it degrades your CV as a woman.

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by ayusco85(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
myfantasies:
So God created u to cheat, lie, nd betray the trust of someone dat gave her heart to you

R u saying dat God is heartless?

Stop twisting wat I meant. I said he made us to love sex. Not wat u wrote
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by myfantasies(f): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
ayusco85:

Stop twisting wat I meant. I said he made us to love sex. Not wat u wrote
U case na cold case
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by ElCapone(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:
Guy e get games wey go make Refree run from house back to the field.

Playing the game ain't just it, how good u play it is what matters cheesy
Aunty, yhu can park bus and still get ur 3 points. Niggas are heartless ooh. But bitche-s aint loyal too!!!
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by Twaci(f): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
ElCapone:
Aunty, yhu can park bus and still get ur 3 points. Niggas are heartless ooh. But bitche-s aint loyal too!!!
cheesy Don't blame it on us son!

1 Like

Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by fajani(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
hmmm
kalimera101:

I cried for a while
Then decided to move on...
Meanwhile it was good while it lasted
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by chigoizie7(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:

when u really love him
Re: (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing by dmexy33: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
cruzita:
as long as the game is on ,I will play along

for how long?
smh#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.