Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Morale Is Always Failing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Morale Is Always Failing Me (2112 Views)

Davido Vs Morale / My 'junior' Keeps Failing Me. Can't Get Him Erect Or Aroused. / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Morale Is Always Failing Me by SkinnyDude(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
If i see i gal i like, i map out plans on how talk to her and collect number.. then when i finally meet her, my morale will die.. i saw a fresher today.. very beautiful slim girl, i couldn't talk to her.. it was when she left that i remembered what to tell her and how to go about it.. what's the cause?
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Womanphobia
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by kilokeys(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rule no. 1
Dont think.. Just move

When u get there.. Say whatever comes to your mind.. And don't forget to smile..

Some chics go cut my liver.. I go enter pidgin.. And we will have a good laugh.

Don't plan ur words.. Just appear.

3 Likes

Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Tallesty1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
You're the one failing your morale
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by SkinnyDude(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tallesty1:
You're the one failing your morale
how bro, just tell me. i will amend my ways
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by SkinnyDude(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
kilokeys:
Rule no. 1
Dont think.. Just move

When u get there.. Say whatever comes to your mind.. And don't forget to smile..

Some chics go cut my liver.. I go enter pidgin.. And we will have a good laugh.

Don't plan ur words.. Just appear.
thanks. waiting for RULE 2
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Deejavuu(f): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Don't always plan out words to say, Just let the conversation flow naturally, from simple compliment to other stuff

These sorta things aren't planned, it just flows.

1 Like

Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by kilokeys(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
SkinnyDude:
thanks. waiting for RULE 2
RULE NO. 2

DO NT FORGET RULE NO. 1

Actually.. Build ur confidence by seeing ladies as humans like u..
As in.. The punanny is just centimeters away from the asshole

Dunno why sha.. The thought alone makes me hyperconfident

1 Like

Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by SkinnyDude(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
kilokeys:

RULE NO. 2

DO NT FORGET RULE NO. 1

Actually.. Build ur confidence by seeing ladies as humans like u..
As in.. The punanny is just centimeters away from the asshole

Dunno why sha.. The thought alone makes me hyperconfident
the truth is that, i am newbie when it comes to approaching them.. due to my constantly failing morale
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ehya.
Try using The deaf and dumb approach

Scenerio
You see a girl you like, take a paper and a pen and write on it:
Sorry I'm coming this way. I'm deaf and dumb but I just thought I should compliment your beauty as it caught my attention.

With a powerful smile on your face, walk down to her and hand her the note. It's definitely going to slap wide grin on her face. That very minute, cut in and say something like..... You really didn't believe I'm deaf and dumb, did you?
You know what to do next. grin grin

Thank me later. cheesy
if you no see pen and paper, use your notepad for phone. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by SkinnyDude(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
iAmCharis:
Ehya.

Scenerio
Sorry I'm coming this way. I'm deaf and dumb but I just thought I should compliment your beauty as it caught my attention.

With a powerful smile on your face, walk down to her and hand her the note. It's definitely going to slap wide grin on her face. That very minute, cut in and say something like..... You really didn't believe I'm deaf and dumb, did you?

Thank me later. cheesy
she will think i'm stuupid

1 Like

Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by 7footre(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
SkinnyDude:
That move would melt any girl bro....
You really need to work on you self 1st
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
SkinnyDude:
I tried it on Deejavuu and it worked. cool
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Karleb(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
SkinnyDude:

Gbam!

Just go over and and say hi, introduce yourself and compliment her.

If a lady greets you and introduces herself with a warm smile wouldn't you think that's the proper thing to do? Wouldn't you say hi the next time you see?

PS: No be say I get 10yrs experience for this kind of thing sha. grin grin
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
iAmCharis:
Ehya.

Scenerio

Thank me later. cheesy
**coughs** undecided undecided Dey here dey form chyking advicer..
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

**coughs** undecided undecided Dey here dey form chyking advicer..
Here comes another testifier. Care to share with the op the one with which I swept you off your feet? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
iAmCharis:
Here comes another testifier. Care to share with the op the one with which I swept you off your feet? cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy Deceivers of themselves..
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by cruzita(f): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
if ur morale fail u ,fail am back
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
It's really difficult to tell a girl that she's pretty. because it's usually so obvious. some people, including me, find it difficult to say obvious things. I love you. or . . . you're smart. or . . . you're light in complexion. so, in cases like this, most of the time, you just get stuck thinking of what to say.

So I'd rather just tell the girl what I'm going through. suprisingly, it may work.. it goes like this.

"so . . . you caught my eye and i thought immediately I'd swing by and drop some hot pick up lines and get your number. however, I'm here now and I literally don't know what to say."

The problem is, 90% of the time, they won't get the joke and they will just hiss and leave. grin grin grin
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Deceivers of themselves..
Yimu
Na cos na nairaland abi? grin grin
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by firstking01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lwkmd...don't tell me you are mr ibu grin
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by 1freshdude: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
SkinnyDude:
the truth is that, i am newbie when it comes to approaching them.. due to my constantly failing morale

Build your confidence by going for the lower level girls in your department. They are often free around higher level guys especially 3rd year or final year guys, and don't go straight to the point...ask how the lectures is going or if their expectations are met by the lecturers or why they choose that course or is it because Jamb Jambed them, be free they see older students as oracles. Just appear like a big bro they will loosen up around you and ask you about lecturers blablabla...Its not difficult at all. Take care of your self, dress smartly, smell nicely and be neat. Never ask her to be your chick unless she raises the subject, just show her around school...up your game bro!
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by ronald4lif(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
iAmCharis:
Ehya.

Scenerio

Thank me later. cheesy

I hail prof. See why I always look up to you for grooming on babes matter. grin
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by SkinnyDude(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Build your confidence by going for the lower level girls in your department. They are often free around higher level guys especially 3rd year or final year guys, and don't go straight to the point...ask how the lectures is going or if their expectations are met by the lecturers or why they choose that course or is it because Jamb Jambed them, be free they see older students as oracles. Just appear like a big bro they will loosen up around you and ask you about lecturers blablabla...Its not difficult at all. Take care of your self, dress smartly, smell nicely and be neat. Never ask her to be your chick unless she raises the subject, just show her around school...up your game bro!
thanks bro...
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
ronald4lif:

I hail prof. See why I always look up to you for grooming on babes matter. grin
I learnt well from Kabiyesi Kinglekan cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by SkinnyDude(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
if ur morale fail u ,fail am back
bia nwoke m.. kpacharu anya gi
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by ronald4lif(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
iAmCharis:
I learnt well from Kabiyesi Kinglekan cheesy

Lol. We gotta give it to Oba Lekan though. Dude has got a wonderful skill when it comes to wooing and should be the inveigler of all time. His track record is unbeatable. grin

1 Like

Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by hardychris(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
When next it happens just tell her you've forgotten what you wanted to tell her but don't also forget to smile.
SkinnyDude:
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by hardychris(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Are you not? Hahahaha na joke I dey joke o!,
SkinnyDude:
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na because u be buttie grin
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. We gotta give it to Oba Lekan though. Dude has got a wonderful skill when it comes to wooing and should be the inveigler of all time. His track record is unbeatable. grin
Dude can even make a career along that line. There are lots of people out there willing to pay some money to up their game in that department. grin

1 Like

Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Richy4(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
The reason was that you are not sure of yourself.............

<<<<That feelings when you saw some one that you wanted to talk to and you feel sweaty around the armpit region, your knees goes weak, you feel that your head or eyes is spinning like a washing machine and you want to pass out.....correct? and immediately she left, then a thousand and one words starts forming within you....

Those are rejection symptoms..... You have rejected yourself before the girl even said NO....... the highest thing a girl can do to you is to say no, or not interested. and you move on...

But If you want to stop that, just try and be confident next time.... and these are the things that could help skyrocket your confidence;

Dressing<<< Always try to look smart any time any day just incase... If you want to be casual, look cool in your casual wears..... avoid colour riot dressing at all times.....

Speaking<<< It is not compulsory it must be English language, if you feel like Hausa language was cool for u, be sure she understands it and go for it. if it's igbo or Yoruba, just go for it.....It will be embarrassing for you to use English when you know very well you cannot communicate very well with that language......Do not change your mind at the eleventh hour in terms of language usage or what to say...because you might find yourself stuttering....

Be yourself<<< Have it at the back of your mind that that girls goes to the toilet yes every girl does, she farts, she blow her nostrils, she might not have eaten her breakfast due to financial problem and lastly, have you seen how disgusting a sperm was, how hmmmm it looks!!! ? yes she was made from sperm, that disgusting thing you saw...... Now go back and talk to that girl again.. hurry...... grin

But be prepared for NO.... and prepare to move on when it happens......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys/lady's Would You Try This? / Ladies These Are The Qualities I Seek / To All Those Girls That Demand For Their Bf Salary (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.