Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,704 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Morale Is Always Failing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Morale Is Always Failing Me (2116 Views)

Davido Vs Morale / My 'junior' Keeps Failing Me. Can't Get Him Erect Or Aroused. / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Approach her in the evening or when its getting dark, away from her friends and somewhere quiet and conducive. Then you can speak with her without being overly shy and less confident... Her heart would be receptive then. I hear the night gives courage and does things to people wink
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by kinglekan: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. We gotta give it to Oba Lekan though. Dude has got a wonderful skill when it comes to wooing and should be the inveigler of all time. His track record is unbeatable. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by ronald4lif(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by Chuksemi(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2016
SkinnyDude:
she will think i'm stuupid

Bro, I am just getting to see this. I hope it will still be useful. I called you bro, because I look like you. Physique wise.

First, think of it as doing them a favour. Think of yourself as a slim, handsome, successful man. Who is every lady's desire. Build a high mental esteem of yourself first. When you see a girl you like. Think of yourself as nearly as handsome as bieber or chris, your confidence should increase. Walk up to her, smile, tell her whatever you think chris brown would tell a lady since he knows she would certainly be drooling. Flirt the hell outta her life. She can't turn you down. Infact if she senses your confidence, she would definitely trip.

See yourself as sexually attractive. Because, you are.
Re: My Morale Is Always Failing Me by SkinnyDude(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Chuksemi:

Bro, I am just getting to see this. I hope it will still be useful. I called you bro, because I look like you. Physique wise.

First, think of it as doing them a favour. Think of yourself as a slim, handsome, successful man. Who is every lady's desire. Build a high mental esteem of yourself first. When you see a girl you like. Think of yourself as nearly as handsome as bieber or chris, your confidence should increase. Walk up to her, smile, tell her whatever you think chris brown would tell a lady since he knows she would certainly be drooling. Flirt the hell outta her life. She can't turn you down. Infact if she senses your confidence, she would definitely trip.

See yourself as sexually attractive. Because, you are.
thanks bro.. I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First / Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For Godly Women / To Nairaland Guys, Stop The Asslicking Of Nairaland Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.