Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) (140684 Views)

Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by brunofarad(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2016
When we were in school.....folks of this ilk looked down on us as no goods because they assume in crass mediocrity that all we knew about was student unionism with no bright future.

Little did they know that intelligence and brilliance may be used interchangeably but they are not same.

On the convocation day,
Many couldn't believe their eyes seeing my Name "umenwanne francis onyeka"as one of those who graduated with 2.1 in department of physics.
They thought it was fluke,but they wouldn't understand...when u are good ,u are good

So bros

Don't conclude on folks yet till u see their lasts.

Last bullet

Have u graduated?
What's ur grade
Have u been fixed?

If u have not gotten job

Check my signature and apply,
Maybe we may offer u Something, to help u

Winks

aristosoft:

With all these names Wey you mention, you sure say you graduate with any GP at all?

Abi Na after you graduate you start building your GP ( in Awo Boys' voice)

I sight you sha.

Hon Authentic Ay from MCB constituency smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by vickylala239: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Congi is still a bastard.....

Confin sexxx still available
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by Priwillo: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
playtheblues:
A spell was CAST on them.
. Na u sabi pass . grin
playtheblues:
A spell was CAST on them.
. Na u sabi pass .
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by iswallker(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
its a scam!!! shocked shocked

@op is trying to push traffic to that link... undecided
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by KINGOZEK(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wonderful shall never end. No more respect for the thing. Remember, don't be one minute man again learn Simple techniques to last longer in bed naturally and ways to give your partner Earth shaking Orgasm that she can never forget in Her life time check my signature for details...
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by phintohlar(f): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dis is not oju lasan oh (not an ordinary eye)
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by StanleyEkene: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by directonpc(m): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2016
This post is a scam. In other news checkout this social android app developed by a Nigerian:
Download link http://7rl.in/png12
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by aristosoft(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2016
brunofarad:
When we were in school.....folks of this ilk looked down on us as no goods because they assume in crass mediocrity that all we knew about was student unionism with no bright future.

Little did they know that intelligence and brilliance may be used interchangeably but they are not same.

On the convocation day,
Many couldn't believe their eyes seeing my Name "umenwanne francis onyeka"as one of those who graduated with 2.1 in department of physics.
They thought it was fluke,but they wouldn't understand...when u are good ,u are good

So bros

Don't conclude on folks yet till u see their lasts.

Last bullet

Have u graduated?
What's ur grade
Have u been fixed?

If u have not gotten job

Check my signature and apply,
Maybe we may offer u Something, to help u

Winks

Anyway, you failed cos All I did was to 'aro' you. OAU don leave you. I was also a honourable at Faculty. I don't see unionists as never-do-wells, See Saburi, Devaino, even Goddey, AndFash, Diamond, etc

But that's the general impression of Anti-unionists. The union did a lot for the freedom we enjoyed at Ife, so I'm never in contempt of these heroes.

Anyway, you don fall awo boys hand, maybe you didn't stay there or the spirit don leave you.

We are together bro.

Long Live Awo hall,
Long Live Great Ife,
Long Live Nigeria.

Aluta Continua!!!
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by toygod2: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
brunofarad:
Point of order We have to take this case to the level of amphi theatre or awo cafe.. grin
So that great ife students will Look into this case scientifically. wink wink

Of the GREATEST IFE

Shout out to all GREAT IFE ALUMNI This Is the voice of HON BRUNO science constituency 2008
Cc. Saburi DR 3A's LIPTINO INDOMIE Boom Shah shah Wale eleto Olarotimi Soweto Barry blacky Karl max Hemhem BoMBATA Ogummah andrew Goddey Walata Small God OBuS Philattio Figo Betiku Destiny Castro Frank ogaga Awo Deviano Rosa rosenburg AWO. BOYS
All DSMITES ALL PACESETTERS ALL CONGRESS OF PROGRESSIVE YOUTHS ALL PROGRESSIVES ALL REVOLUTIONARIES And the reactionaries

Shine bright anywhere you are at the moment.
The end justifies

Check my profile to know me more
Diamond , Kris, Udx, andfash, .........
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) by Diamondville(f): 3:13pm On May 04, 2017
brunofarad:
Point of order We have to take this case to the level of amphi theatre or awo cafe.. grin
So that great ife students will Look into this case scientifically. wink wink

Of the GREATEST IFE

Shout out to all GREAT IFE ALUMNI This Is the voice of HON BRUNO science constituency 2008
Cc. Saburi DR 3A's LIPTINO INDOMIE Boom Shah shah Wale eleto Olarotimi Soweto Barry blacky Karl max Hemhem BoMBATA Ogummah andrew Goddey Walata Small God OBuS Philattio Figo Betiku Destiny Castro Frank ogaga Awo Deviano Rosa rosenburg AWO. BOYS
All DSMITES ALL PACESETTERS ALL CONGRESS OF PROGRESSIVE YOUTHS ALL PROGRESSIVES ALL REVOLUTIONARIES And the reactionaries

Shine bright anywhere you are at the moment.
The end justifies

Check my profile to know me more
OF THE GREATEST IFE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.