Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! (3603 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by cokacoola(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
I have been dating these beatiufull girl for about 2months now, she loves me back to the moon and suns and i love am too. We always have a very romatic time together but the only problem am having with her is her "THICK VOICE" her voice is way thicker than mine and each time we are making out, she always scream like a guy and its a big turn off for me. We have talked about it severally but we have not found any lasting solution to it.! Please nairalanders, how do i handle this

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by sinaj(f): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Super bass grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
she dey smoke osogbo weed? she's definitely a smoking hot girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by mzvyne(f): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
You ain't serious Mehn
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Twaci(f): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Give her raw okra to eat every morning with a glass of iced water......works like magic cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by brunofarad(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by cokacoola(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove please help my relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by adren(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
boil water to 110^c .. make sure she's fast asleep.. open her mouth and pour it inside..

thank me later..
works than magic

I can't imagine how disappointed your peeps would be when you introduce her to them..

better not to go out with her at all..

lalasticlala..
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by cokacoola(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Twaci:
Give her raw okra to eat every morning with a glass of iced water......works like magic cheesy
raw okra Anyways, thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Femco2016(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
U dont love her.... Youths this days dont know the definition of love at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by kirchofff(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Are u scared?? Don't worry she won't beat u grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by ayindepremier: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Looking at your past topics on your relationship with this girl?

There are two things involved here;
1. its either she gave your stroke! (which you're save) or,

2.She kill you!

The choices are yours to choose my brother!

BTW, you can make money from voice, she can be producing super-bass sounds for artists

or back up singer for Vic-O

I wish all the best!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Ginaz(f): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
That's the way her voice is, there is noting that can be done without causing damage to her vocal cords. Can't you just love and love completely
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by IykeWest: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gimme her number cool I'll Bleep her for u tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tell her 2 come c me...

I'm a voice expert

I can make her RING in TREBLE
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by cokacoola(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Femco2016:
U dont love her.... Youths this days dont know the definition of love at all.
bros romeo, can you please define love for me?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by coolh3ad(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Who gives a f*ck about a Lady's voice....Beautiful for that matter...I have a female friend like that too.....Cute, Sexy, Tall but her voice is very "MANish"....But do I care....Everybody dey "too" trip for this babe...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Justiyke4u: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
But op do you want to change nature? Remember its are nature you are talking about not habit
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by cokacoola(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ginaz:
That's the way her voice is, there is noting that can be done without causing damage to her vocal cords. Can't you just love and love completely
is not that i dont love her, buh the thick love is a big turn off for me.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Femco2016(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
cokacoola:
bros romeo, can you please define love for me?

when you marry her,you'll find out if im making a wrong statement.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Ginaz(f): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
cokacoola:
is not that i dont love her, buh the thick love is a big turn off for me.

You're making everything complicated! If its a turn off to you then leave her, whats the big deal here? Oh, you wanna say you love her? And can't leave her? If that's the reason then you need to be sent to the north to have your brain bomb.

Dont waste her time, leave her to another man that will love her and her voice! What use in keeping her when her voice is a turn off to you? Gosh! You're sleeping with her and the same time have the guts to say you hate her voice! WTF!

Stop fuvkin her and wasting her juices on you! Since there is noting to be done about her voice, leave her alone to find herself a complete man! Fuvk off dude, you're an asssole! Her voice is a turn off but her vaginal is a turn on abi? You disgust me, you're obviously using her for pleasures, let the damn girl go dude! Ain't nothing can be done and please stop sleeping with HER if her voice is a turn off to You! SMH!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Helium.

Lot's of it.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by cruzita(f): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
chai !!this post make ne remember one Nigeria film MASS DESTRUCTION .wey the girl (carol ekanem)get 3,000demons inside her.oboy the girl bass no be here.if she talk the whole house go shake.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Topestbilly(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dump her! Dump her!! Dump her!!!

If u don't have any shortcoming.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Get her bottles of honey to drink morning and night. In 3years time , she should be fine. Don't come here and blame me if she dies from pile before 3 years oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by bqlekan(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
oga o, we all want someone perfect... now its voice... op, may God help you o...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Voice, d only turn off @op?

U need to be cultured in a media... Iranu
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by menabae(f): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
cry
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by menabae(f): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
God created her like that u can't change that,seriously we aint perfect,nobody does have it all in this life, so if u can't live with it u berra leave her for those that cherish it,why can't guys love for love sake huh!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by sauceTDA(m): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2016
Kai. well they said someone's food is another man poison. see wetin me don dey find since. To me its a turn on.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by Moz22: 12:29am On Jan 16, 2016
Ginaz:

You're making everything complicated! If its a turn off to you then leave her, whats the big deal here? Oh, you wanna say you love her? And can't leave her? If that's the reason then you need to be sent to the north to have your brain bomb.

Dont waste her time, leave her to another man that will love her and her voice! What use in keeping her when her voice is a turn off to you? Gosh! You're sleeping with her and the same time have the guts to say you hate her voice! WTF!

Stop fuvkin her and wasting her juices on you! Since there is noting to be done about her voice, leave her alone to find herself a complete man! Fuvk off dude, you're an asssole! Her voice is a turn off but her vaginal is a turn on abi? You disgust me, you're obviously using her for pleasures, let the damn girl go dude! Ain't nothing can be done and please stop sleeping with HER if her voice is a turn off to You! SMH!
now that's GROSS!

Btw: u obviously talk/write like someone I know

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! by free2ryhme: 2:58am On Jan 16, 2016
cokacoola:
I have been dating these beatiufull girl for about 2months now, she loves me back to the moon and suns and i love am too. We always have a very romatic time together but the only problem am having with her is her "THICK VOICE" her voice is way thicker than mine and each time we are making out, she always scream like a guy and its a big turn off for me. We have talked about it severally but we have not found any lasting solution to it.! Please nairalanders, how do i handle this

You dey craze

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Usernames On Nairaland. / The Busty Lady Whose Pictures Goes Viral In Computer Village Speaks.. / Come Share Your Fantasies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.