Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum (2999 Views)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2016
When you have forgotten that you are at your in-law's place and you call her son baby

Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by donbenedict(m): 6:34am On Jan 16, 2016
Haha. Just call him honey or smthelse..

1 Like

Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by osmodes(m): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2016
haba! mama don vex ooo

1 Like

Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2016
Baby keh? undecided
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by cruzita(f): 6:49am On Jan 16, 2016
how is that her business ?was she expecting me to call him *papa a tobi or papa obinna.women with their everyday wahala

2 Likes

Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
Haha. Just call him honey or smthelse..
what is wrong in calling him baby? I prefer to use baby tongue

2 Likes

Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
how is that her business ?was she expecting me to call him *papa a tobi or papa obinna.women with their everyday wahala
lmaoooo @ papa obinna cheesy
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by donbenedict(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2016
Adufetohposh:
lol I really just dislike it.. if babe call me baby, ah no go even answer am sef.

1 Like

Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by Rexhenrex(m): 7:20am On Jan 16, 2016
Lol..u no go blame her na,if u call him baby what will u then call ur little kid? when she asks how is ur baby doing u will be like is it the big one or the small one?? That means her son and her grandson are now officially tittle mates grin..

#Pun intended!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by jaybee3(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Adufetohposh:

Do you also call your sugar daddies baby?
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by yemoxyl(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2016
What's wrong with baby? undecided
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by frankwells(f): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2016
Yoruba mothers will b like: ha o ti baye omo mi je,agabalagba yi baby
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2016
jaybee3:

Do you also call your sugar daddies baby?
wink you know how it is baby
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by divinehand2003(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2016
I LOVE BEING CALLED '' BABY" , I CALL HER ''BABE '' TOO.
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
I LOVE BEING CALLED '' BABY" , I CALL HER ''BABE '' TOO.
At this age, you love to be called baby ?

1 Like

Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2016
THE MOTHER B LIKE: Johny, so u still dey suck breast
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by officialteemi(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2016
baba paul..who is she callin baby...u or paul??

Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
lol I really just dislike it.. if babe call me baby, ah no go even answer am sef.

if u no answer then @ nite u no go near my cloth
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by oladayoxx: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2016
Normal for lovers
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by cosby02(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2016
For sale
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by donbenedict(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2016
duchess25:

if u no answer then @ nite u no go near my cloth
smh.. like I depended on sex! Instead of u to starve me of sex, na me go starve u..
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by akp202(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2016
ancient n end times mum
Re: When You Call Your Husband Baby In The Presence Of His Mum by 7footre(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Lmao!!!! No need to talk! You will auto correct ya self

(1) (Reply)

She Saw Something Coming Out From Her Jeans Skirt, It Looked Like A.... (pics) / Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? / Why Did Our Parents Marriages Last For Decades But These Days,marriage Collapse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.