Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (38158 Views)

Lady Putting On High Heel Shoe Falls Inside Gutter (watch) / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by IamHeWrites: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
A Nigerian man, Winnie Wonder Friday who was almost tied down with a fake pregnancy in Edo State, has taken to Facebook to narrate what really happened and also thank his mum.

According to Winnie Wonder Friday, the lady who did this was just trying to reap where she did not sow.

See what he wrote;
“What a life, this girl was try to reap where she din sow… she came up with a false pregnancy and said it’s mine, but thanks to my brillant and wonderful mom that helped me scratch her back to search the truth she was taken to the hospital and confirmed that she is not pregnant for the prince i am sorry dear i have taste…. we are no match dear am not criticizing but just letting you know that life goes, never force yourself on a guy that don’t love you cos they love another even if it hurt most they are some things you let go so things will be okay…..I am not too handsome or pretty I am not married yet and don’t judge me cos we are just human…as for guys mind the kinda girl you keep not just the ones that spoils your destiny but the one that makes it work…you know one when you see them…love you all pass this story cos it happens to me….spread how she was pregnant for me but all to bring me down….to tie me down…PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A SCANDER….I see that as lack of home training…good evening”

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/guy-thanks-his-mum-for-busting-lie-of.html

1 Like

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by RoyalBlak007: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
♤"Dear Mama"
grin

16 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
When you were digging her you forgot you have taste and now wen u nearly land for unplanned trouble you remembered your taste bud abi
Issoryt
...ssssss!!!....pure water!!!.....

310 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Blackhawk03(f): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

I don't even know why I dey laff... Afi "Scander". undecided undecided

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Penalty82(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
".....i am sorry dear i have taste…. we are no match dear am not criticizing but just letting you know that life goes, never force yourself on a guy that don’t love you cos they love another...."

My dear you don't have taste. You're just a deceiver but karma will arrange another girl for you.

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by extralargehead(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Did you or did you not chop her yam?. Next time you may not be lucky ,my son go and sin no more. Always play safe.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by AntiWailer: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
That is why these ladies should watch who they spread legs for like butter to avoid 'Scander'

grin

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Homeboiy: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Which one is the boy n who is the girl?

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by thorpido(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Not your taste but you digging her unprotected?Mcheeeew.

11 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by nairavsdollars(f): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
This kain mumu guy I'm sure will be taking permission from his mum before having sex with his wife...

17 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by rawtouch: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
cheesy

prince go to school because even oba went to school and writes well..

36 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by OtemSapien: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Story story

1 Like

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by valgbo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
k
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by 9japrof(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Useless boy, plus a pathetic mother.

When you were searching for oil like NNPC is searching for in borno, you be no know say she's not your taste.

Now the testimony is here, you and your pathetic mother don find way silence the girl, don't worry una reward dey heaven sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
I think they deserve themselves! cheesy cheesy wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Osasnidas(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
tori for another day....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by timilehin007(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Most of NL news these days are copied from Gossip Mills Facebook page...who else notice this..? And any news from that page automatically hit front page here..

13 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by segebase(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
b
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Idiot.

You just exposed how stupid you are to the world.

8 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Some men sef, you don't love a girl yet you keep and sleep with her, even unprotected, only to start preaching about forcing self on you when sh1t gets real, Satan will deal with una finish.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by favourmic(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
nairavsdollars:
This kain mumu guy I'm sure will be taking permission from his mum before having sex with his wife...

weting no fit possible for this kind world?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by eezeribe(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
He can't even express himself in good English...
Checkout the ugly girl he is forming for...
Mediocre boy...

11 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by netflicks(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mr Prince did you or did u not put your one inside that poor girl's zero?

Answer me now.. ..

15 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by ZahraZhira11: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls isn't there anyone that applied for MSC Bisiness Administration in Nassarawa State University Keffi here.
Please I want to know if this admission list is out.

Thank
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by sirxbit(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Una don rig the test result Abi
We must reach at least 5 hospitals to confirm first b4 we draw conclusion.
BTW. The gal wowo o

1 Like

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Badonasty(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man, Winnie Wonder Friday who was almost tied down with a fake pregnancy in Edo State, has taken to Facebook to narrate what really happened and also thank his mum.

According to Winnie Wonder Friday, the lady who did this was just trying to reap where she did not sow.

See what he wrote;

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/guy-thanks-his-mum-for-busting-lie-of.html

The guy resemble woman sef

3 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by GavelSlam: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Heavy Scander.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by deafeyez: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
The girl face tho. I no talk anything o

1 Like

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Judolisco(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ur mummy did not teach u good English

6 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Michael004: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
His English though.

7 Likes

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by justnnecky(f): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
This guy is shamelessly displaying his stupidity
Thanks to your mum..I wonder the kind of mother you have? And to the mumu girl set,I wonder the kind brain she get
Anyways nothing is hidden these days,just as one guy took to his SM acc to narrate how he gbensed two girls one of which looked down on him when he appeared raggedly in Nysc clothes,now this one don carry pregnancy result test plus of of the chick come post am too, people of end time kwantinu.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.