Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 (4885 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Nairaland Party 2017 (port Harcourt Edition) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
The highly anticipated nairaland beach party has come and gone.Despite fears and concerns from different quarters towards Security, population,drinks ,food and transportation, it's safe to say the party was quite a success considering the fact that it was the first ever nairaland party organized by nairalanders,for naira landers and with nairalanders in attendance..

A few observations has however been noted that will improve the forthcoming program on the 14th of February...

And also, the video grin. I will be pointing out some Cogent aspects In that video !!!

[/b] You can also drop ur views and make observations to help the organizers [b]
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin

I saw one head like that..

Please.. Who has that head?

3 Likes

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by GoggleB(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Following
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by GoggleB(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

I saw one head like that..

Please.. Who has that head?
Hammer head of horror.

3 Likes

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Kenzico(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
cry cry
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
GoggleB:

Hammer head of horror.
grin
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by refiner(f): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
The party was lovely, beyond my expectation,it was beautiful...read thru the other thread and saw lota criticism and recommendation...what matters most is looking into the mistakes made and finding a way to avoid it cos of next time...

I'm impressed...would have graced the next parry if I was thru with school and resides in lag...

You guys did a great job,ain't easy...ignore the haters...

#JustMyOpinion smiley

11 Likes

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
《 i'm impressed no doubt the party was a success!!!♥♥ all thanks to the organizers they did a wonderful Job gathering kiddos errr sorry I mean to say adults together with no crash!! .... thumbs up.... it was lit grin 》♡♡

I'ld be back to state out few fault lol

1 Like

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by dacblogger: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
I just thank God that I didn't attend the beach party, I wld ve been looking very diff from the rest..they tried tho
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
I know several criticisms would be emanating from different angles especially, now that the party was a success.

Most of them never handle an event successfully o, yet, they would be mudslinging the virile effort of the organizers.
kiss

Nigerians and criticism are like siamese twins

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
dacblogger:
I just thank God that I didn't attend the beach party, I wld ve been looking very diff from the rest..they tried tho

Different In the sense that you wanted to appear unclad or what? undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by bitchcrafts: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok let's enjoy ur show.. Still got some 15 mins to spare grin
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by jakandeola(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
dacblogger:
dat u no fine, is make up and edit dat cover ur urglyness u no get moni to pay and u no get beta cloth u wear only okirika baba adewumiopeyemi vizkiz come see wetin dis one dey blog
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by dacblogger: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Neyoor:

Different In the sense that you wanted to appear unclad or what? undecided undecided
nah...dnt mean it in a bad way buh am taller than every1 I saw in the pix.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Not even pictures, failed party reported in failed posts
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by dacblogger: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
jakandeola:
dat u no fine, is make up and edit dat cover ur urglyness u no get moni to pay and u no get beta cloth u wear only okirika
who are you and what are you saying, ve u seen me b4 angry
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Rapmoney(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
It is easier to organize resources and machines than to organize humans.

To the organizers, I give una tiri gbosa!!! Una try to an extent...since there was no fight, as I have read on different threads, I can say it was commendable wink

I saw a Nlander in one of the pics...that should be Ginea! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Not even pictures, failed party reported in failed posts

We have seen u..

Aloramirami LA ri, eni kan ki ri abo e

1 Like

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by dacblogger: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
jakandeola:
dat u no fine, is make up and edit dat cover ur urglyness u no get moni to pay and u no get beta cloth u wear only okirika baba adewumiopeyemi vizkiz come see wetin dis one dey blog
you are so senseless...dnt quote me again
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Gladiator1: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
I see we hv analysts in the house. Instead of analysing a common party on NL, why not channel ur wisdom, intelligence n resources to analysing Nigeria's current economic challenges n the best way out.

Mrs Kemi Adeosun and the Fulani President will be glad to hear y'all out

Economists
Statisticians
Business Administrators
Public Administrators
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Gladiator1:
I see we hv analysts in the house. Instead of analysing a common party on NL, why not channel ur wisdom, intelligence n resources to analysing Nigeria's current economic challenges n the best way out.

Mrs Kemi Adeosun and the Fulani President will be glad to hear y'all out

Economists
Statisticians
Business Administrators
Public Administrators

We leave you to analyse that on nairaland's and other members behalf..why do that when we have u ??

Go to the sun newspaper, NTA, AIt , Linda and share ur review on the economic challenges to them and tell them.to show buhari.

Mr economic analyst , Special adviser,

Captain gladiator. Daddy Russell

This is what we choose to analyse.Come and beat me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by TashaGirl: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Addressing this issue like Kemi Olunloyo>>>>The ladies fuçked up! They presented themselves as oloshos or maybe they are just rented girls to grace the party. I wonder how a relative to one of the ladies 's bf family will feel when he/she sees the pics of their wife to be twerking on the front page of NL.
I won't reply any mention

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
dacblogger:

Pls don't mind these kids...
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by jakandeola(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
dacblogger:

i jump an pass u dey find a peson to chop ban. I wont reply ur blog again. I mark ur name tho
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by jakandeola(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
dacblogger:

who are you and what are you saying, ve u seen me b4 angry
ask ur mumi
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
Addressing this issue like Kemi Olunloyo>>>>The ladies fuçked up! They presented themselves as oloshos or maybe they are just rented girls to grace the party. I wonder how a relative to one of the ladies 's bf family will feel when he/she sees the pics of their wife to be twerking on the front page of NL.

Lol...

This is quite a misinformed opinion...

This is a party...Go tell that to the ladies twerking on IG and all.. this people are having fun..Nothing extreme pls.

If u will choose a partner base on him or her having fun at a party rather than substance and intelligence and love. Den u are really another kemi olunloyo in the making..

Ire

4 Likes

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Gladiator1: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
RaDaZaBaNa:

We leave you to analyse that on nairaland's and other members behalf..why do that when we have u ??

Go to the sun newspaper, NTA, AIt , Linda and share ur review on the economic challenges to them and tell them.to show buhari.

Mr economic analyst , Special adviser,

Captain gladiator. Daddy Russell

This is what we choose to analyse.Come and beat me
Shey u check my signature see say I be warrior? I go beat u reach comatose grin
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Gladiator1: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
Hehehe... My Belle ooh! My Head ooh!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To / See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video / I Was Drugged At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.