Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions (54839 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by AdamsToyin: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2016
T
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by CandiceJay(f): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Okay. fine.

I'm not sure how this post helps me, but the reply button is very attractive.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Nice!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by yvelchstores(f): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2016
Whatsapp @ 08188274135

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Behind the make up, clothing, and accessories to prop up the illusionary beauty of vanity is a woman rushing to age and death. Vanity says the preacher. Age and death is the finite end....
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Afrok(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2016
CandiceJay:

Click?? Wat she used very much more appropriate dan ur suggestion
CLICK:
The act of operating a switch, etc., so that it clicks.
The act of pressing a button on a computer mouse.
(slang) A kilometre.
The term used to show approval, acceptance, or general agreement.

Please check for the meaning of HIT and tell me....
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by jascon1(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2016
If this is what you call fabulous, then think again. I was hoping to see fabulous. These i see in pics are ordinary life over here nothing fabulous about it. Just average.
I love omotola and envy her charisma, but this is far from fabulous, my friend

3 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by sheilak: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2016
yusaze:
Omotola Jalade can be said to be Nigeria’s queen of Nollywood with over 300 movie appearances and 20 years in the movie industry and entertainment.
The mother of four has a lot of cash to show for it and this affords her the opportunity to have the life many only dream about.

Here’s how Omotola is living the dream:
Omotola reportedly has a net worth of $3 million – ₦600 million.
Her jobs affords her the opportunity to cruise in exotic cars.
She also loves cool whips.
Her wardrobe collection alone features various designer outfits.
She enjoys exclusive vacations with her family around the world.
And the money keeps rolling in for her with endorsements from top brands like Knorr, PG, Scanfrosts and more...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/the-fabulous-life-of-omotola-jalade-and-how-she-spends-her-money.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, missyb3, ijebabe

*yawns*

You are pathetic!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by wickedworld: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2016
jascon1:
If this is what you call fabulous, then think again. I was hoping to see fabulous. These i see in pics are ordinary life over here nothing fabulous about it. Just average.
I love omotola and envy her charisma, but this is far from fabulous, my friend

Yes maybe ordinary life for some people, then what is fabulous life? Describe what fabulous life is.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by anonimi: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
I hope she doesn't pay N4,000 as tax like that blogger in Banan Island
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Enesi47: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
snezBaba:
So in other words.Linda Ikeji is richer dan her upon all the jumping up and down . cool
Moral Lesson : Only Baba God can Make you hammer no matter ur job.Dont look down on yourself,simply because The IM in front of POSSIBILITY simply means I'm possible and capable.... grin
lol don't forget that Linda is an international olosho ok! Or keep wailing from your anus
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by jascon1(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2016
wickedworld:

Yes maybe ordinary life for some people, then what is fabulous life? Describe what fabulous life is.
hilarious! Fabulous is EXTRAordinary, exceedingly large and beyond average, something phenomenal and stupendously awesome.... Do I proceed? Not boat rides tourist attractions, budget trips or limousine LOL. I want to see faRbulous

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by CandiceJay(f): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Afrok:
CLICK:
The act of operating a switch, etc., so that it clicks.
The act of pressing a button on a computer mouse.
(slang) A kilometre.
The term used to show approval, acceptance, or general agreement.

Please check for the meaning of HIT and tell me....

The reason i didnt agree wit u is dat u cant click a phone. U hit or select rather.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by veraponpo(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2016
snezBaba:
So in other words.Linda Ikeji is richer dan her upon all the jumping up and down . cool
Moral Lesson : Only Baba God can Make you hammer no matter ur job.Dont look down on yourself,simply because The IM in front of POSSIBILITY simply means I'm possible and capable.... grin

You don't know what is called blessing. You just measured blessing with money only. She has outstanding 4 children that are all grown up whereas Linda is still searching for husband. Remember they are still in the same age group 1978 and 1980. Omotola is also known as an international figure. Her name can open door for her any time any where.

I envy her blessing more than Linda's type. I also appreciate Linda's success because she worked for it but one is all encompassing than the other.

5 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by iykak47: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Linda ikeja collected money from dasuki and sucked many d*cks that is why she was able to afford that house undecided
At least better than your sister that suck d1cks because of #200 recharge card and a plate of pepper soup undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by GeoOla25(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
BABA GOD UR PHONE DON DEY RING SINCE NA TRY PICK MY CALL.
The phone dey silent mode...be alert!!!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by GeoOla25(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2016
iykak47:
At least better than your sister that suck d1cks because of #200 recharge card and a plate of pepper soup undecided
LMAO...guy u bad o

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by justmenoni: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Eagerly waiting for the nl member's with their who she don help post grin grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by snezBaba: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2016
veraponpo:

You don't know what is called blessing. You just measured blessing with money only. She has outstanding 4 children that are all grown up whereas Linda is still searching for husband. Remember they are still in the same age group 1978 and 1980. Omotola is also known as an international figure. Her name can open door for her any time any where.

I envy her blessing more than Linda's type. I also appreciate Linda's success because she worked for it but one is all encompassing than the other.

What am trying to point out is the fact dat even with disability that seems to be wat hinders people,you can make it.Atleast linda works majorly from home.....It is a wonderful thing Omotola has done with her LIFE wink wink
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2016
Money is good sha.
Vacationing in different countries, spa visits, expensive clothes and cars, dining in quality restaurants, infact happiness all round.
Money is very good grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Mk she go buy private jet nah
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by slowice(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Haba!! So linda use a whole omotola life time earnings buy one house grin ....omo shoe get size sha beside dearis god...

But wey d fabulous life na? cry na jx old pix I dey see

Even gas cooker ad sef follow for groove nowaday grin grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Cute face with a nice ass, she surely reps SW pretty birds.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Vikky014(f): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2016
iykak47:
PERFECT REPLY MY DEAR

HOW I WISH I CAN YAB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Linda ikeja collected money from dasuki and sucked many d*cks that is why she was able to afford that house undecided
I suppose you took pics of her doing all you alleged

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Vikky014(f): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2016
WOW!!!MONEY IS GOOD
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by STILESGANG: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2016
@op how did you calculate her networth?
Are you personal accountant?.bloggers and lies are like siamese twins.

And to the moronss comparing linda ikeji with omotola,I would advice you to get a life.Success is relative and is not determined only by monetary value

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2016
iykak47:
FATALITY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Pidggin(f): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Was your d**ck one of them?

If you cannot be happy for someone, you shall not have a reason for others to be happy for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Intendy: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2016
net worth $3m = #600m
close to Olisah metuhs pocket money
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by philips70(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2016
xMrPx:
Net worth of 600mil, Linda ikeji bought her house with 800mil. What an irony grin

This is telepathic. Exactly the first thought that came to my mind when I saw that figure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Bride From Rivers State Who Is Nicki Minaj's Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.