Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,961 members, 7,828,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions (54817 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by TeamSimple(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2016
yusaze:
Omotola Jalade can be said to be Nigeria’s queen of Nollywood with over 300 movie appearances and 20 years in the movie industry and entertainment.
The mother of four has a lot of cash to show for it and this affords her the opportunity to have the life many only dream about.

Here’s how Omotola is living the dream:
Omotola reportedly has a net worth of $3 million – ₦600 million.
Her jobs affords her the opportunity to cruise in exotic cars.
She also loves cool whips.
Her wardrobe collection alone features various designer outfits.
She enjoys exclusive vacations with her family around the world.
And the money keeps rolling in for her with endorsements from top brands like Knorr, PG, Scanfrosts and more...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/the-fabulous-life-of-omotola-jalade-and-how-she-spends-her-money.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, missyb3, ijebabe
600million..Money wey Linda use buy only house.

Not hating..Shes Blessed still.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Muhdta: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2016
She try but al dis tory no put food for my own table,in other words she is very much on her own
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by prinEbigbola: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
If Linda is Richer than Her in cash,she is Richer than Linda in wonderful Children

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by j1mmy: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
another shapeless Nigerian woman with fake hair and Asian body cream...described as beautiful!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Orikinla(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP, Mrs. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has no fabulous life. She is just middle class and not even upper middle class. She cannot even get a VIP invitation to the prestigious Academy Awards. And when she even attended the Grammys, the American press ignored her. I get some IVs to Hollywood every month that no Nollywood star gets. Stop overhyping these local stars who are competing for bragging rights among themselves in their local arena.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by veraponpo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
TeamSimple:

600million..Money wey Linda use buy only house.

Not hating..Shes Blessed still.

Are you aware Omotola herself is into properties. That is one of her core businesses. She read estate management at Yabatech and she is into the business alongside her acting and modelling career. She also a motivational speaker and one of the most influential people in the world according Times magazines rating.

Heaven is far from the earth pls. Linda is doing well but Omotola is in the class of her own. How many times have people paid Linda to honour their party, the last time I checked, people do pay Omotola to grace their occasions.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by digitite: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Just $3million ? I thought she could be worth $300million.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by oluwazino(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
I they observe one of her daughter grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Afrok(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
CandiceJay:

The reason i didnt agree wit u is dat u cant click a phone. U hit or select rather.
I love this... while typing, do u hit the buttons or u click on them? What if I'm using a computer with or without mouse?

I just love your responses... happy weekend ma'am
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by mikron(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
u didn't show us any fabulous lifestyle here, just some random pictures of a normal family on holidays, nothing spectacular.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by blackprowler: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'm sure Nigerians can never establish a link between these kinds of news and the decay and materialism in our society. I'm known to repeat the assertion that corruption is not the root of Nigerian problem - it is only a symptom. The link that can not be established here is the root
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by bigerboy200: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
snezBaba:
So in other words.Linda Ikeji is richer dan her upon all the jumping up and down . cool
Moral Lesson : Only Baba God can Make you hammer no matter ur job.Dont look down on yourself,simply because The IM in front of POSSIBILITY simply means I'm possible and capable.... grin
Linda Ikeji seems to b richer than all the celebrities in Nigeria...it's not by power nor struggling nor stress....but by the favour of God... Favour from God is what we should seek for...
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by fortunechy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
so diz one na news too??
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by bayonino: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
fortunechy:
so diz one na news too??
I wonder oo...Omotola queen of nollywood my ass! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
after getting the money I'm proposing to you this year IjN
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by olsheye: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
xMrPx:
Net worth of 600mil, Linda ikeji bought her house with 800mil. What an irony grin
you blind? dollar and naira be dsame thing?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by ceejaynwamalay(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
yusaze:
Omotola Jalade can be said to be Nigeria’s queen of Nollywood with over 300 movie appearances and 20 years in the movie industry and entertainment.
The mother of four has a lot of cash to show for it and this affords her the opportunity to have the life many only dream about.

Here’s how Omotola is living the dream:
Omotola reportedly has a net worth of $3 million – ₦600 million.
Her jobs affords her the opportunity to cruise in exotic cars.
She also loves cool whips.
Her wardrobe collection alone features various designer outfits.
She enjoys exclusive vacations with her family around the world.
And the money keeps rolling in for her with endorsements from top brands like Knorr, PG, Scanfrosts and more...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/the-fabulous-life-of-omotola-jalade-and-how-she-spends-her-money.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, missyb3, ijebabe

Tribal Bigot! Genevieve Nnaji is the QUEEN of Nollywood and not your Yoruba sister.
Pls put the records straight!
#fact!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Funkybabee(f): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
ceejaynwamalay:

Tribal Bigot! Genevieve Nnaji is the QUEEN of Nollywood and not your Yoruba sister.
Pls put the records straight!
#fact!

it done pain you abi
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Funkybabee(f): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
omotola my actress prefer better than that bitch linda
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by aishmuhd(f): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
just luv everything about her.. there are many celebrity richer than her..may b her kind of.way to appreciate God's gift.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by xMrPx(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
olsheye:

you blind? dollar and naira be dsame thing?
imagine how foolish and stupid u are'. The OP said 600million naira' I quote'. Go back to sch pls
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Kennedyiheme: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nigerian celebs dey suffer oo, ordinary selena gomez is work $30million. No offense, but international guys value their celebs than we africans
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by CandiceJay(f): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Afrok:
I love this... while typing, do u hit the buttons or u click on them? What if I'm using a computer with or without mouse?

I just love your responses... happy weekend ma'am

Like u sed "if ure using a computer", u can click on d buttons on d keyboard to select cus they are actually live keyboards, but for sumone like me using a phone wer its just a screen nd not a direct keyboard, i dont click, i actually hit my screen.

I just love your responses.... happy weekend sire smiley
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
BABA GOD UR PHONE DON DEY RING SINCE NA TRY PICK MY CALL.
Amen oooooo my sis. Make God bless us too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by coolh3ad(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
xMrPx:
Net worth of 600mil, Linda ikeji bought her house with 800mil. What an irony grin

Are you sure Linda Ikeji got that Mansion for #800million....I dont think so ooooo
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by lailo: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
xMrPx:
Bros,Linda own na blood money-Dasuki yam nah
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by 400billionman: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hmmm evry sane woman's dream! Baba God pls bless me with money, happy family,gud health and comfortable life, amen!
Hit like if u want same

Just marry a rich horseband..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.