Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

I am just 17 years old and they Took Away All I Have - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I am just 17 years old and they Took Away All I Have (933 Views)

Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. / Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" / All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am just 17 years old and they Took Away All I Have by Asam2(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2016
On a very good day, I receive a very sweet message, the massage I have been expecting for the past one month and the message read as followed

"Congratulations!you've been offered Admission into Niger State Polytechnic Zungeru.please visit www.polyzungeruonline.com/check1.cfm to check your status"

Celebration!!! I call all my friends and family it was amusing.

On 29/12/2015 mom and I start a very long journey to the school for my registration. It was a very joyfully trip being the first time I am going to higher institution. After some hours journey, we arrived at Niger State Polytechnic Zugeru.
Deep in a forest with very narrow road and bridges. The school is nice lively indeed it a place u will like to visit again.

A school that accommodate the good citizens of Nigeria, the bad once are build and change to good representatives, The only State Polytechnic in Nigeria were all Nigerian pay same fee as registration fee and have equal right irrespective of were u came from. It indeed a family school.

My name is Queen an indegen of Kaduna stay in Abuja just 17 years old.

I went straight to the school cafe to print my admission letter and deed my clearance other necessary things included, I notice that I will be running short of money so I collected my teller.

Mom was like OK let go home and u wills come back after new year to finished your registration. So we left.
That was on 29/12/2015, we went back to Abuja.

On 30/12/2015 we were traveling to Kaduna,
Just after Diko Niger state, on a very speedy car, the two passengers in the car
Turn and look at mom and I and sayed "do u want to die"
MOM: no
PASSENGER: what do u have in their
MOM: clothing and other things
PASSENGER: OK, the driver is going to pack if u love your life just quietly come down OK!!!
MOM:yes I we will
so, they packed and we do as they said and as mom promised.
We shouted for help but no one to help quickly, they zoom out.
My God they took away all my original document including the one I needed to finished my registration.
I am very confused, as the registration is on going, don't know what to do and will not like to miss the great opotunity I have been praying hard for.

Please way out

Sign by lolon poly
Re: I am just 17 years old and they Took Away All I Have by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2016
As long as you have your waec registration number
Jamb registration number
You can easily print out the original Jamb slip.
Go to waec office in your state and apply for original result slip with your exam number.
Go to court as swear affidavits for your birth certificate. Go to your LGA and apply for your identification letter.
Go to the hospital for new medical report. That's all but make sure you do it before the deadline

2 Likes

Re: I am just 17 years old and they Took Away All I Have by Asam2(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
thanks lofty900
Re: I am just 17 years old and they Took Away All I Have by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dude ur grammatical blunders na die. I could nt understand your write up at all.
Re: I am just 17 years old and they Took Away All I Have by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
mhiz:
Dude ur grammatical blunders na die. I could nt understand your write up at all.
or you don't have any reasonable thing to contribute?

1 Like

Re: I am just 17 years old and they Took Away All I Have by Karlebolu(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
lofty900:
As long as you have your waec registration number
Jamb registration number
You can easily print out the original Jamb slip.
Go to waec office in your state and apply for original result slip with your exam number.
Go to court as swear affidavits for your birth certificate. Go to your LGA and apply for your identification letter.
Go to the hospital for new medical report. That's all but make sure you do it before the deadline

Gbam!

OP! Your case is settled.
Re: I am just 17 years old and they Took Away All I Have by Asam2(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bullets And Guns Spotted In A Coffin Nasarawa State / PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Accused Of Raping Woman In Australia / PHOTOS: 3 Teenage Boys Caught For Stealing Transformer Parts In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.