Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions (69687 Views)

President Buhari Latest Message To Nigerians / 3 Surprising Things Abubakar Shekau Said In Latest Message / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by SURElee(f): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
I want to believe GEJ just stumbled on this quote, because he isn't the originator of this quote. He should really tell this quote to his wife and supporters who claimed PMB was brain dead and couldnt win an election, but God had to show them not to look down on anybody by allowing the brain dead fellow to rule. Hahahahaha. Jona and his shoe story, am sick of. In power how many shoes did he even provide for orphanages, for a man who said he didn't have shoes? After God placed him high, he began to feed fat eating food in billions of naira, while monies were being whisked away and divided under him. A leader takes responsibility for the success and failure of his team, cos he had the liberty to choose who to work with and positions They occupy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tinsel: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordAdam:

What do you have against fat people. I'm not fat, if fat person chance you, no use me for target practice.

You are the one who needs re-education. Are we talking about the fact that money was disbursed to Dasuki, or that the money that was disbursed to Dasuki was shared frivolously by the animal.

Dasuki asked for money to prosecute the war. Jonathan brought the money for him. Now the idiot instead used the money to buy properties and shared with his associates. What is GEJ's fault here?

What is your answer to my question? Should PMB be blamed for the N800m website renovation proposal by Fayemi? Answer or forever remain silent.

You and your kunu-sipping dullard do not understand English. What is your local language, so that we can implore on a well-meaning Nairalander to translate this to your local language.

You think we share the same IQ? I am better than you and you know it. Don't hate on me, na Baba God do am for me...

-Lord
According to you Jonathan gave Dasuki money to buy weapon and instead of buying weapon, he shared it. What is jonthan's fault. You are indeed a man of high IQ.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
mbhs139:
Sir, for whatever it is you may have achieved as the President of this country,all the revelations from this Arms Deal is going to rubbish it if you don't come out to explain your role in all these. Giving the number of collateral damages done to our military, you need to speak up sir.

Thank you.

Is there any credible explanation that can be given?
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by ocelot2006(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Basic123:
brainless indeed.....there is a living evidence that your hero is corrupt.I love the way the brainless president is dealing with your hero robbery gangs.

Dealing indeed. So why dont the brainless & inept president charge the "gangs" to court na? While he's at it, the nation is on fire with the economy totally wrecked. Yet Dullapo is still cluess.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by OkaOme: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
I read someone say AMU nation! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by LordAdam: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
tinsel:

According to you Jonathan gave Dasuki money to buy weapon and instead of buying weapon, he shared it. What is jonthan's fault. You are indeed a man of high IQ.

Oga, answer the question. Is it PMB's fault that Fayemi budgeted N800m to renovate website?

When you answer the question, we can continue our discussion.

Hypocrisy is shameful, don't be a part of it.

Na advice!

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by OkaOme: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
SURElee:
I want to believe GEJ just stumbled on this quote, because he isn't the originator of this quote. He should really tell this quote to his wife and supporters who claimed PMB was brain dead and couldnt win an election, but God had to show them not to look down on anybody by allowing the brain dead fellow to rule. Hahahahaha. Jona and his shoe story, am sick of. In power how many shoes did he even provide for orphanages, for a man who said he didn't have shoes? After God placed him high, he began to feed fat eating food in billions of naira, while monies were being whisked away and divided under him. A leader takes responsibility for the success and failure of his team, cos he had the liberty to choose who to work with and positions They occupy.
Crap! Jonathan is a copycat dunce like your Daura tyrant. He has a certificate
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tinsel: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordAdam:

Oga, answer the question. Is it PMB's fault that Fayemi budgeted N800m to renovate website?

When you answer the question, we can continue our discussion.

Hypocrisy is shameful, don't be a part of it.

Na advice!

-Lord
If indeed when this budget is passed, and 800m actually budgeted for website, Nigerians will stone them.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by oluwasegun007(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
no b jona compose diz 1.....it doesn't sound like him @ all
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Pain(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
This comment is no doubt targeted at Adams Oshiomhole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by smartnero24(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEJ has done his bit for 9ja but alot went wrong under his nose which obviously he would have known about. This #dasukigate is doing alot to GEJ's reputation, nevertheless its better he keeps quiet as long as he's not being publicly invited by the relevant state authorities otherwise his opinion now will surely do more arm than good.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by klax(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
EdCure:
Mtchww!
Clueless, incompetent and reckless drunkard.

The grand patron of corrupt rascals.

Mr man slow down your BP already high. He is clueless but buhari the most clueless if all Nigeria leader living or dead.

A president that be in power for 7 months nothing to show for it or do you have better thing to proof buhari brilliancy since he came power

From fuel scarcity, to economic melt down from economic melt down to ministerial screening nonsense from that nonsense to Dasuki gate or whatever from dasuki whatever he is heading to Chibok gate on and on and on and on and on..............till eternity chasing the wind to cover his failure. Proof me wrong with better examples ok if none pls Bro park one side pls
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordAdam:

What do you have against fat people. I'm not fat, if fat person chance you, no use me for target practice.

You are the one who needs re-education. Are we talking about the fact that money was disbursed to Dasuki, or that the money that was disbursed to Dasuki was shared frivolously by the animal.

Dasuki asked for money to prosecute the war. Jonathan brought the money for him. Now the idiot instead used the money to buy properties and shared with his associates. What is GEJ's fault here?

What is your answer to my question? Should PMB be blamed for the N800m website renovation proposal by Fayemi? Answer or forever remain silent.

You and your kunu-sipping dullard do not understand English. What is your local language, so that we can implore on a well-meaning Nairalander to translate this to your local language.

You think we share the same IQ? I am better than you and you know it. Don't hate on me, na Baba God do am for me...

-Lord

Oga high IQ Let me help you fine tune your high IQ a bit ok?

According to you Dasuki asked for money from Jonathan in order to use it in the fight against insurgency right? Just that he decided to share it without supposed permission in the acquisition of properties and amongst friends.

Your IQ is -1000 thats why I said I want to help you fine tune it a bit. So money that went to dokpesi for PDP campaign from Dasuki came from which money? Money that went to akpobolokemi came from which money?

So if I own a company and I make u the manager and a staff comes to you for financial release to help in a project meant for the wellbeing of the company and you authorise release, is it not your place to also demand for accountability or proof of project execution? If I am the managing director I will find both the staff and the gm culpable because it shows fraud and gross negligence on both parties.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by BABANGBALI: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEJ deceiving gullible Nigerians since 5AD
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by AJaylee(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Such a wise word, but u nw wat dey say, don't do wat I do, do wat I say,
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by xtervaganza(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jonathan they said is daft for a reason

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Uten9z(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
The man of words .
God will not allow them destroy ur selfless sacrifice for is even though the gather and conspire against you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Uten9z(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
The man of words .
God will not allow them destroy ur selfless sacrifice for us even though they gather and conspire against you calling names. While u receive awards.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Fabulousfriday5: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEJ is a man of hero,a man who does not desperate for power,a man who allow peace to reign during the 2015 eletion. The first Nigeria Dr President,a man who left the presidential post and became an international man.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by BABANGBALI: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
he is not the author,he stole it from someone.

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by LordAdam: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oga high IQ Let me help you fine tune your high IQ a bit ok?

According to you Dasuki asked for money from Jonathan in order to use it in the fight against insurgency right? Just that he decided to share it without supposed permission in the acquisition of properties and amongst friends.

Your IQ is -1000 thats why I said I want to help you fine tune it a bit. So money that went to dokpesi for PDP campaign from Dasuki came from which money? Money that went to akpobolokemi came from which money?

So if I own a company and I make u the manager and a staff comes to you for financial release to help in a project meant for the wellbeing of the company and you authorise release, is it not your place to also demand for accountability or proof of project execution? If I am the managing director I will find both the staff and the gm culpable because it shows fraud and gross negligence on both parties.

I don't know why you folks are avoiding the question I asked.

Answer, should PMB be blamed for the N800m budgeted to renovate website by Fayemi? Quote me when you have answered the question. Else, stay off my mention.

Let me jor give you my reply...

Oga, it depends on the size of the company. For a smaller company, yes, you the manager will have to demand for accountability. In a large company, that is the job of the Audit department.

In the FG, especially in a country as large as Nigeria, we have the Auditor-General and more importantly EFCC and ICPC who are supposed to ensure accountability. These are independent bodies and are supposed to report to the presidency directly. If the agencies did not do anything, who is incompetent, the agencies or the Presidency?

The President cannot be chasing every single head of agencies and parastatals in Nigeria. Asking them what they used the money he gave them for.

Look at the NIMASA man. Look at the guy in charge of the spectrum sales that received N34b from the sales, and pocketed N17b? Should we also blame GEJ for that?

Be an adult. Learn to take responsibility and not to blame everyone for your corruption tendencies. Since you have not realized that, little wonder that Lai, PMB, APC and the present administration have not. Imagine the present minister of Agriculture, a professor for that matter, blaming GEJ for the spread of lassa fever. When GEJ handled the more deadlier ebola that killed 11 thousand people in Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Guinea.

For reference sake, Ebola killed 20 in 3 months. Lassa has killed 43 (as at yesterday) in 2 months.

I am not proud to say I have a high IQ, my posts prove it. I am not perfect. GEJ made mistakes, but can we all lay the blame game to rest?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by sidneyj(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
please no fighting here..... the question should be "what is the different between our economy under GEJ(198/$1) and Pa Buhari(300+/$1 still counting)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by LordAdam: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
tinsel:

If indeed when this budget is passed, and 800m actually budgeted for website, Nigerians will stone them.

You did not answer the question. Is it PMB's fault or not?

-Lord
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Appareil(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
meccuno:
then later, your likes would demand respect for buhari
Cameroon is far off, if not I could have been infront of your house with a bottle of wine of your choice to congratulate for that statement. Imagine them to expect something different for PMB!
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Appareil(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordAdam:

Answer, should PMB be blamed for the N800m budgeted to renovate website by Fayemi? Quote me when you have answered the question. Else, stay off my mention.

Oga, it depends on the size of the company. For a smaller company, yes, you the manager will have to demand for accountability. In a large company, that is the job of the Audit department.

In the FG, especially in a country as large as Nigeria, we have the Auditor-General and more importantly EFCC and ICPC who are supposed to ensure accountability. These are independent bodies and are supposed to report to the presidency directly. If the agencies did not do anything, who is incompetent, the agencies or the Presidency?

The President cannot be chasing every single head of agencies and parastatals in Nigeria. Asking them what they used the money he gave them for.

Look at the NIMASA man. Look at the guy in charge of the spectrum sales that received N34b from the sales, and pocketed N17b? Should we also blame GEJ for that?

Be an adult. Learn to take responsibility and not to blame everyone for your corruption tendencies. Since you have not realized that, little wonder that Lai, PMB, APC and the present administration have not. Imagine the present minister of Agriculture, a professor for that matter, blaming GEJ for the spread of lassa fever. When GEJ handled the more deadlier ebola that killed 11 thousand people in Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Guinea.

For reference sake, Ebola killed 20 in 3 months. Lassa has killed 43 (as at yesterday) in 2 months.

I am not proud to say I have a high IQ, my posts prove it. I am not perfect. GEJ made mistakes, but can we all lay the blame game to rest?

-Lord
Merci beaucoup frère!
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Boyooosa(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hitback2back:
Chai!!! School good, book good, knowledge good, wisdom good!!!

If you lack all of these you are a total mess.

As far as am concern even his enemies and haters will wish they had made this quotes....

School good ooooooooooooooo
What could be more inspiring than "I belong to everybody... (you relax small leaving pple yawning for more and then you finally say) I BELONG TO NOBODY" in a bold, confident and Brave voice? Rated as the No 1 quote in Africa in 2015, you com dey hail dat small pikin poem .... shior!
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord

Since u want us to act and reason like adults..let me ask you a very simple low IQ adult question, " Did GEJ pass through the right channels when demanding for the release of monies to the former NSA?

If not that CBN applied wisdom by retaining a copy of the purported note from the Presidency which asked them to release monies to the NSA would you and I have known about all this?

A simple adult and intelligent answer is all I need pls.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by brightology3: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
After u go open dat ur stupid mouth 2 say mk person nr insult foohari d dullard 4rm duara abi? Goat
EdCure:
Mtchww!
Clueless, incompetent and reckless drunkard.

The grand patron of corrupt rascals.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by gbeseun(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bros prepare ur bag and baggages Kirk Kiri is loading. Dasuki is coming
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Appareil(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
arsetalkshere:
He can say it all he wants, if can't for f*ck all if he doesn't act it.

If he did not look down to us, he will not allow money meant to prosecute a war to be embezzled. I lost my ex, mmy friend, my lover due to poorly equipped hospital as they rather embezzle money - Julius Agwu recently survived same by going abroad.

GEJ will forever remain in my black book. Forever.m
As you will remain in God's black book. Judge sir, free your self from that prison. Better one nodey. Let Buhari do his work and pave way for God's elect in 2019.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by lyntiffany(f): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
tinsel:
In a sane society this will be hiding in shame. His only legacy is accepting defeat. Offcourse he had no choice.
Go tell that to your sanctimonious obj who read the bible from Genesis to revelation,who had the opportunity of turning Nigeria into Gold but decided to take it one thousand times backwards with his atrocious corrupt indices.
Guess the person of obj needs to shield himself in shame but you know his shameless the reason his still gallivanting around.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord

Now let me answer ur own question. PMB would be blamed if he did not pass through the relevant financial agencies or ministries to demand for and ensure release of such funds. You need to realise that the reason Jonathan is being mentioned over and over again and not the auditing financial agencies is because he did not pass through them. He sent the former NSA directly to the cbn. Now do you understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.