Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? (13550 Views)

How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

That's relative to the person's POV. It's normal to see the negative in negatives and the positive in positives, but I know some people are more capable than others in seeing the silver-lining/bright side.

That's the point. And I prefer to have a positive outlook on life and relationships.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by TV01(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2016
bjcole:
Thanks Bros, your moniker rings a bell, you are an old contributor here I guess, what else can we contribute here than to help people build good homes and let people know that these things are possible if you can condition your mind towards it. This month made me 9yrs in marriage, we have had cases where some couples would not want to withstand.
My wife and I had been through a lot but we resolve that all things work together for good for those that love God. There was a period of ignorance in my life that I felt like I was tired of my wife, thank God that it was not too late for me, after working on my self, I discovered that my wife does not even have any problem, now we live happily and we are working towards a perfect home. Why will you cheat on your spouse if you have not lost your mind, the person you claimed you loved before, all of a sudden you don't love her or him again, then you didn't love in the first place.
Thank you for this. A wonderful testimony, and hopefully inspiration for some who would otherwise be swayed by the siren call of godless and selfish immorality.

TV
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by DeMekus: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Why?

Their biology changes, or they merely conform to social pressure?
They become aware of their responsibilities as home keepers and potential mothers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / Why So Much Hatred Between Step Siblings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.