Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) (22038 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually / Photos: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Each time a man connects with a woman sexually and releases his life form energy within her, he leaves a part of his information (DNA) in her birth canal.

If she doesn't clean herself, his energy remain inside of her. That imprint can often create illusional sexual addiction to the individual.
When someone decides to have multiple partners, it can sometimes send mixed emotional signals within the inside of the body's vibration system. Women must be careful of different energies or spiritual forces polluting their internal temple. You are a
sacred doorway, where life is intended to pass through, respect yourself, use your gifts wisely!

Just think about it and ask yourself... Ever wonder why they call it sexual intercourse (INTER-Course)? It's an inter(nal) course that unites man and woman, mind with mind, spirit with spirit, or energy with energy. This is something that a condom can't protect you against because energy is behind the elements of all flesh.

There is no such thing as "Casual" Sex or "Friends with Benefits"... No, No, No, I Don't Think So!!! Intimate activity intricately entwines the energies between two people.

Sex creates a powerful exchange of energy between those involved. These connections, imprints and debris are left upon the mind, soul and spirit for a long time because they are not easily purged or cleansed.

‘Casual sex’ with multiple partners can intertwine the energies and spirits of a lot of people into your own aura if they are not severed and cleansed. You become joined to every person with whom your partner has slept, as well as all the partners those people had.
This type of "soul clutter" can be felt by your partner's subconscious. Even if they are not completely in tune or aware of the extra-curricular sexual activities, they still are able to sense the subtle disturbances of multiple energies and/or familiar spirits that have entered causing restlessness and inner turmoil.

The longer and more intimate the contact with another person, the more powerful the reinforcement and the interaction of the bond becomes, and all the more difficult it is for them to untangle and leave.

Ladies, this is deep. Sex is deep and spiritual, mind who you throw your legs open for .

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/this-is-what-happens-each-time-man.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
wow. this is really educative smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Michellla(f): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
in other words,its best done in the confinement of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by xpac01(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Expository!. I hope we can remember this at the heat of conji.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
I hope it hits front page
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice write up...i love that Second pic....
I wish our ladies could just listen and change their ways cos guys hardly respect or appreciate ladies of nowadays.....the general label of cheats,sluts,LovePeddler etc is been entwined in some guys brain that all they see naija ladies for is symbol of sex

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by nerdfrost(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls OP,that second pix is scary! Remove it

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is beyond stupi.d

22 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Uhmmm..Girls wey dey chnge boyfriends like M-pad# grin..

Na why una baby go dey exhibit diffrnt characters # when 5 guys spirit don mix wit una..
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by xkris11(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Very informative.i hope alot of people would believe and reason with you..
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
While I have no intentions of promoting immorality

I simply say totally reject this.

Despite all this silly beliefs in Nigeria (Spiritual this, spiritual that,) It has not helped anyone. You trade in fear to make people run to seek ''spiritual help''. I repeat, in my opinion this is BULLSHIT. It is my opinion and I think it is silly. Those who do not even stick to these crappy beliefs live better lives than we do. They behave better than we do, and treat their fellow humans better than we will ever do.

I think in Nigeria our problems go beyond all these. If you are worried that ladies are sleeping around, tell the men to stop looking for sex. The ladies wont rape them. Or are we saying it is proper for men to go ''aseeking'' but not okay for women? We have more important things to worry about.

AND FINALLY IT HAD TO BE '' LADIES WATCH OUT....''. Yes the ladies. It has to be the ladies. They are the ones that will have to clean themselves so that ''his energy'' will not remain inside her.

TYPICAL

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by sauceTDA(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

While I have no intentions of promoting immorality

I simply say BULLSHIT. Totally illogical.

Despite all this silly beliefs in Nigeria (Spiritual this, spiritual that,) It has not helped anyone. You trade in fear to make people run to seek ''spiritual help''. I repeat, in my opinion this is BULLSHIT. It is my opinion and I think it is silly. Those who do not even stick to these crappy beliefs live better lives than we do. They behave better than we do, and treat their fellow humans better than we will ever do.

I think in Nigeria our problems go beyond all these. If you are worried that ladies are sleeping around, tell the men to stop looking for sex. The ladies wont rape them. Or are we saying it is proper for men to go ''aseeking'' but not okay for women? We have more important things to worry about.

AND FINALLY IT HAD TO BE '' LADIES WATCH OUT....''. Yes the ladies. It has to be the ladies.
TYPICAL
. undecided did you read that post at all. Na whu dey fight u

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by sauceTDA(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
As a matter of fact what happens goes beyound this.
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
sauceTDA:
. undecided did you read that post at all. Na whu dey fight u

Oh yes I did. I found it empirically and hilariously wrong in diverse ways. Anyway, edited the post to make it seem peaceful. But editing it is me being sarcastic.

10 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by leke12(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
This lie na strong one! Sex is natural u can't cheat it no matter the way u put it.
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Muyiii(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Everything has to be spiritual in Nigeria..I'm assuming the present state of the country too is spiritual too..Geez!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by nerodenero: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
The longer and more intimate the contact with another person, the more powerful the reinforcement and the interaction of the bond becomes, and all the more difficult it is for them to untangle and leave.
This is debatable to an extent. It might be true for those who are truly in love.
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by abumeinben(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Scanning thread content....

.....Scanning Complete.

Tell it also to the alhajis with complementary wives, in Nigeria and to the Indian women with multiple husbands.

Don't tell me it's their religious beliefs to have more than one partner cos I'll count urs as ur belief too.

Or just imagine the army of demons in oloshos right now

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Biblical reference: 1Corinthians 6:15-17
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+6%3A15-17t&version=AMP cool
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP love,In as much as you said the plain truth,Get ready for bashing cos those dogs and bitches will soon be here.

Best of luck!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by onstelly(f): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Just here to read comments
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by goldfish80(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
sex with condom does not carry the spiritual burden as listed by the op. Hence fluids arent exchanged and skins dont touch, then its not exactly "sex" in the real sense of it.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
In Africa, if they don't link things to Spirituality, they'll link it to Religion ( Either Islam or Christianity) this is the very reason why we've never moved Forward.

Una go just Carry random Pictures, Photoshop am then upload.

Chop and Clean Mouth Lawa o, fuuuc that shiiii. Leave trash for Egbon Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
seriously, U really subscribe to this nónsense?
Just when u thought humans couldn't get any dumber.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Meeloreh(f): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
That's the truth of the matter
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by olafum1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
shocked waris this pinshure i-am seeing shocked
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by xpat1: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
believe it or not the OP made alot of sense. is a belief system that has existed for long in Both of the two monotheistic religion in the world and is also In the other world religions like Buddhism and Hinduism. Is better you do your research before criticizing the Op

Have u ever wonder why is possible to contact some spiritual disease like Magun/thunderbolt which defer all medical treatment and can't be prevented through the use of condom?

pls if u don't know dat sexual intercourse is beyond the physical enjoyment Google is your friend get enlightened and stop criticizing someone that is trying to enlighten you...

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by austine4real(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
What abt guys dat wear 2condoms 2fvck i dnt bliv dis o
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op leave trash 4 lawma abeg, this is typically wat an occultic scientist wil tell u..... Nothing concern metaphysics with banging abeg, simply put it that premarital sex is a sin according 2 d bible, instead of using big grammar n pix dey scare us here.......bt dis write up looks eckankaic in nature, lol

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by prettyjo(f): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
funny.
but the most funniest thing is the way some dumb guys calls only ladies forgetting that they are not also left out in this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Spiritual things has really eaten so deep into africans to the extent that everything is related to the spiritual..
From sexually transmitted disease to spiritually transmitted disease... scientists have said one can have orgasm while sleeping, Africans will say that the person has spirit husband/wife... someone has an accident, they'll say its a spiritual attack.. man has s*x with a woman, they'll say he's sending spiritual forces into her... super eagles would pray to win World Cup, when they loose, they'll say it's the plan of God.. everything is spiritual angry Hope the fall of naira due to poor planning is spiritual too, bad economy is spiritual... We just have to learn to face reality and quit connecting everything to being spiritual..
#peace smiley.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.