Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

7 Unreasonable Questions Men Should Stop Asking During And After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Unreasonable Questions Men Should Stop Asking During And After Sex (1289 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Unreasonable Questions Men Should Stop Asking During And After Sex by deturla: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
You ever wonder why your last relationship ended up in a mess, while you think you had done the best in the interest of the relationship? You ever wonder why your last date went awry even when you thought you were communicating effectively.

For the benefit of those who believe that asking questions and soliciting for responses from their partners stimulates the relationship, I agree with them. However there are certain questions that I think are unreasonable and deteriorate the exciting union faster than you think it appreciates it.

Men are usually culpable when it comes to asking questions especially during sex. They have this naughty understanding that reliving their prior sexual experiences with their partners tend to establish their dexterity in bed, improve the level of closeness between both parties and boost their ego as well. While it could be reasonable to discuss certain intimate issues in relationships, I want to believe that there are questions that would seem unacceptable to me to be asked during sex.

I have a friend who was confused as to what her man really wants from the relationship, because he tends to ask crazy and unreasonable questions during sex, and this makes her feel uncomfortable. It also left her with the notion that he is really interested in displaying his sexual prowess or trying to release all the fiery tension away from his system and not just intending to grow the relationship.

From experience and based on my research, find below certain questions that are just unreasonable to ask your partner during sex.

Did it hurt?

Why will you ask this kind of question for God’s sake. You should have understood your lady by now to translate whatever information she is trying to pass during sex. That is why you are her man, she passes the info in whichever way she could; subtle or loud, and then you understand.

Do not let passion get into your head. Sex could be overwhelming, try and look for signs and signals and not grunt and groan in the middle of your selfish pleasure.

Did you enjoy it?

Wallahi, this question is very unreasonable. Why will you ask? If she doesn’t she will not come back again. She won’t want to even be having sex with you. Like I mentioned earlier, sex is an activity that is pleasurable and intimate. Depending on how both parties go about this activity; that will determine the level of “enjoyability” of your woman.

Please don’t ask. If she enjoyed it, she will definitely want more and come back.

What is your best position

Men are usually culpable of asking this question though, it is so bad that even on a first date, a man can ask his date of her favorite position, and even during sex. A girl will act up immediately you are putting her in a position she doesn’t like during sex, and since sex is meant to be enjoyed, she will definitely pull you in when she gets maximum satisfaction from that particular position. We all have our favorite positions, and what you need to do is experiment if you are in a sexual relationship, or try to understand what and where ticks for your woman. A message is passed whenever two parties have sex; physical and emotional. It is your duty as a man to pay attention.

For first dates though, it may be healthy to trigger sexiness and rawness depending on the level of maturity of both parties, ONLY!Be careful and pay attention when asking this question though, she may evade the question or answer you with the obvious, depending on how you both go about the date and togetherness.

Are you coming?

I can bet it that every girl has been asked this kind of question before during sex. Abeg, if he asks if you are coming or have come. Just nod and tell him you are close. I wonder why he will ask in the first place. But wait oh, are ladies even supposed to come before they enjoy sex? That’s a gist for another day.

My dear, whenever he asks you just keep nodding your head saying you are close, by the time he gets tired, abeg roll him off. Chikena

Shey it is sweet?

Mr Man, are you Cold Stone ice cream, or Debonaire’s pizza. Maybe you are chocolate then. Abeg park well. Sweet ko, Sugar ni.

Want more?

You better not ask this question again if you are used to it. If your woman wants more, then she’ll pull you back and suck it all in. It is left to you to stick to the task and scram if you are tired.

Give me a head?

Please do not ask this question again. If you like to give or to be given, just do the needful, act in that regard, take your head down low. If she wants,she’ll snuggle close and pull you down there, if she doesn’t…….you get the gist? Likewise if you want her to do same, position yourself well enough for her to get the gist, ladies are very smart when it comes to sex, they have the idea of what they want and they try to figure out what you want.

Do not ask a lady to give a head, these are emotions, and it is sex, you will know if/ when she wants it. Got it?

I know the lists are endless……..drop your comments if you feel this is right, and also feel free to add more if you think there is more.

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/01/16/7-unreasonable-questions-men-should-stop-asking-during-and-after-sex/

Cheers!!

Re: 7 Unreasonable Questions Men Should Stop Asking During And After Sex by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thank God I don't ask any of these silly questions.

My question is always, what time will you visit me tomorrow!!! And when I say visit, u know what that means grin grin grin
Re: 7 Unreasonable Questions Men Should Stop Asking During And After Sex by Starttell: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
deturla Saw ur PM notification... Any P?
Mail me at ceo@starttells.com
Re: 7 Unreasonable Questions Men Should Stop Asking During And After Sex by deturla: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Starttell:
deturla Saw ur PM notification... Any P?
Mail me at ceo@starttells.com

Re: 7 Unreasonable Questions Men Should Stop Asking During And After Sex by Mhizizzy(f): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Topic on sumfn else

Comments on sumfn else

Wad a thread
Re: 7 Unreasonable Questions Men Should Stop Asking During And After Sex by Starttell: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
deturla:

I'm not cool with you that's the ish. What you did was not it!! @all, sometimes we need to act responsible within our rights!

I am a responsible person and would not disrespect a fellow human like myself!

Thankfully I passed the info here, no need for mails again!

Cheers Bro, and apologies for the slight earlier! You need to apologize as well. That's all.
you entirely plagiarized my blog post, and you telling me to act responsible. Do you think it is easy to create content, something that takes me over an hour to do. You screengrabbed what From where One more word, and ur blog goes down.
Re: 7 Unreasonable Questions Men Should Stop Asking During And After Sex by deturla: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Guy Gets Epic Reply From Girl Over Valentine Outing / On The Day February 2nd In Black History... / Check Out This Epic Reply By A Husband To His Wife.. Very Hillarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.