Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal (3123 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Should I Tell Her She Was Just A Bet Between I And My Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
There is this high class lady who lives in GRA, PH. I only know her but doesnt know me and she was so classic that she is always been picked with convoy by weathy guys and men. Me and my friend had an argument on different ladies we have met and their acceptance and rejections, we talked about this particular girl (Name withheld) and he boasted to me that no amount of my talk will make this girl accept me because of the standard of Men she follows. After much talked, we bet #200,000 each on if I can f.u.ck her and my friend whom this PH big girl has turned down severally despite his little wealth (living in a duplex and driving a 2014 toyota camry) was so sure of getting this my 200k.

All I did was looked for her number, we chatted for about 2 weeks, lied to her i own houses in juicing areas in Lagos and Abuja, that I have been staying in Presidential hotel in PH for a month plus and trying to rush my duplex in PH before I park in, fixed a date with her and quickly paid for a room that same day we planned to meet lol, arranged with a lady at the pool side on the drink (Remy Martins #35k) she should serve once my guest arrived to make it look regular and once I enter she should be hailing me.

I hired a driver for 2 days on my 2012 mercedes benz E550, wore native attire to make me look like those politicians that steals money and used a cognac Tom Ford (by black orchid) which I only use to church lol to make me smell nice from distance.

After perfecting all the plans, she called by 4pm and came over with a Toyota Prado cab to form high class for me. Gave her my room number and she came over, we talked about our life's which were all fake and lies. After much talk, we went 2 the pool bar and immediately I arrive the lady was shouting "Leader" and she asked why they are calling me leader, told her they got that from my business associates and that's what they normally call me. From this point the girl placed her hand on my neck and the next thing they brought Remy Martins to my table and she was like did you order for that? The waiter laughed at this point and said that's his regular brand when he comes to the bar. We joked over it and ate some chicken and chips which cost me almost 48k for the drink and chips. One mind was saying if I don't f.u.ck this girl tonight I will loose my 200k and the whole expenses made. My mind say fire on lol.

After everything, for her mind she don catch mugu and she was so relax with me. We made an arrangement to club that night and she told me she is going home to change since she never prepared for it.

Being a guy that knows much about ladies and what they like, I never dressed extravagantly, I dressed maturely with my simple native attire. She came later and loved my simple outfit.

When it was time for club I told her I have changed my mind that I hate circular clubs because of fear of kidnappers and probably seeing people I am not suppose to see (guy change mind b4 some of my kolo guys go cast my fake life for club lol). We later made a reservation at the same hotel club, bought MOET (40k) and we partied till 1am. After party we went back to hotel room, she felt so tire and fell on my arms. So from here was thinking of how to play smart b4 she outsmart me lol. As I just tried my luck to touch her, she responded and after much touch, she was already wet and we blow till 4am. Secretly took some pictures of her unclothedness and saved it on my fone.

The next day she dey form love say she hardly sleep out and so many talks for my mind I say spear me those shit. As she was about going I doll her 30k for breakfast and told my hired driver to drop her off and we planned on hooking up later. For her mind she don see who go buy her house for GRA lol.

To cut the story short, I called my friend, and called the guy we gave our bet money. Showed them the pictures and they were shocked to the bone and i smile to the bank with about 240k cash after all the expenses subtracted lol.

Though I immediately deleted all the pictures after the bet and made it never to leak. She has been calling and I told her I got an urgent call from Abuja for a contract lol. The day she go catch me for Ph yawa go burst lol.

Moral of the lesson. Never you vouch for a girl.

4 Likes

Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by yemoxyl(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
I hate epistles
Summary plsundecided
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by obiorathesubtle: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
K
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by Jaidooo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Baddo
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by ITbomb(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
yemoxyl:
I hate epistles
Summary plsundecided
Oh my dear.

I would like to see your waec if you can't read through this

4 Likes

Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by kaziblake(f): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bad guy wink
But karma dey wait you.

1 Like

Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaziblake:
Bad guy wink But karma dey wait you.
I pray oo. which kind karma
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by Chongaiman: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2016

...Moral of the lesson. Never you verge for a girl.

"Vouch" is d word, bro.
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chongaiman:

"Vouch" is d word, bro.
Thanks man
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jaidooo:
Baddo
Man must sharp
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by 7footre(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
You pathological liar! You made a bet of 200k how come you now had 240k after expenses? Pls if you are going to lie to me, at least make it sound good.........lobbich
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
7footre:
You pathological liar! You made a bet of 200k how come you now had 240k after expenses? Pls if you are going to lie to me, at least make it sound good.........lobbich

BET (My 200,000 + his 200,000=400,000)
35000- Remy Martins
40000- MOET
28500- Hotel Room
10000- Driver
30000- To her
Some minor expenses like sorting the bar attendance and breakfast we ate the next morning.

Calculate that urself dude

Why will u think I will be lying?
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2016
For your mind u sharp. Lol
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by cruzita(f): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
and we should all rise and clap for this rubbish abi?
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guy clap for ur self! Another one n another one! grin grin
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by princealexndre(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
nice write-up...
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by igwe44(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
yemoxyl:
I hate epistles
Summary plsundecided
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by igwe44(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
I read everything,the story sweet joor

3 Likes

Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by castrol180(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
nice one guy ride on and teach them lesson (Bleep the hell out of their pussies)...
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by castrol180(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
cruzita:
We need to stand up with the loudest ovation...she wise for her face, by the way she also want to claimed innocent when she sees that the guy is rich and at the same time living in affluence.
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
cruzita:

kid
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by CrixusD(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
That's ma Niggah....

You're the true son of your father... chop knuckle!

Don't mind these babies here who don't know what you just did... you made money knacking "la creame" kitten without breaking a sweat bro!.... You're the kind of guy i roll with.

We are hunters and we know it, infact i will say we are retired now and our kill comes with pay. No more free "gionking", you form class or krashina for us.., we set trap for you and knack you for free and if possible make some cool dough from it.

Gone are the days where we chase girls, wasting time energy and resources in the process,that was when men were boiz... now, we select our prey carefully, choose those that believe that they are the special breed, then launch and take both kpomo and cash in the process.... lolz..

These girls don't know that the real Alpha males are 10 steps ahead of them, and we will always use their weak points against them. I have come to the reality that no girl is "unknackable" including my fiancee giving the Guy in context... because girls have buttons and once you press the right one, they fall yakata... some of them might form boss, or brag that no guy can make them submit and i laugh... lolz.. (na today), also i tell young boys coming up, never vouch for a woman, what she told you yesterday is gone with yesterday!

I believe you bro! To me every girl is "shaggable".., infact no matter how expensive a girl thinks she is... a guy somewhere is fucking her for free... infact self, she might be paying the guy for a job well done albeit unknowingly.

Been there... done that severally.... grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by cruzita(f): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
NextGovernor:

kid
papa obinna
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by Michizzy(f): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guys sef embarassed
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by gunpoint(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Michizzy:
Guys sef embarassed
Your personal text tho lipsrsealed
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by gunpoint(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
cruzita:
papa obinna
No vex
You be man abi you be woman?
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by cruzita(f): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
gunpoint:
No vex You be man abi you be woman?
I be your gateman
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
CrixusD:
That's ma Niggah....

You're the true son of your father... chop knuckle!

Don't mind these babies here who don't know what you just did... you made money knacking "la creame" kitten without breaking a sweat bro!.... You're the kind of guy i roll with.

We are hunters and we know it, infact i will say we are retired now and our kill comes with pay. No more free "gionking", you form class or krashina for us.., we set trap for you and knack you for free and if possible make some cool dough from it.

Gone are the days where we chase girls, wasting time energy and resources in the process,that was when men were boiz... now, we select our prey carefully, choose those that believe that they are the special breed, then launch and take both kpomo and cash in the process.... lolz..

These girls don't know that the real Alpha males are 10 steps ahead of them, and we will always use their weak points against them. I have come to the reality that no girl is "unknackable" including my fiancee giving the Guy in context... because girls have buttons and once you press the right one, they fall yakata... some of them might form boss, or brag that no guy can make them submit and i laugh... lolz.. (na today), also i tell young boys coming up, never vouch for a woman, what she told you yesterday is gone with yesterday!

I believe you bro! To me every girl is "shaggable".., infact no matter how expensive a girl thinks she is... a guy somewhere is fucking her for free... infact self, she might be paying the guy for a job well done albeit unknowingly.

Been there... done that severally.... grin

Sure Nigga
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by Giwman(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Are we to believe dis obvious lie?
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by Michizzy(f): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2016
gunpoint:

Your personal text tho lipsrsealed
What's wrong with it? smiley
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2016
Giwman:
Are we to believe dis obvious lie?
If you don't believe fine. I non come here come impress you.
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
igwe44:

cheesy
igwe44:

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Begged 4 Sex And I Did This To Her / Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) / If You Don’t Clean Your Lady After Sex You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself - Joro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.