Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal (3130 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Should I Tell Her She Was Just A Bet Between I And My Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by mymissingrib(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
lie mohammed
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by Frankicent(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
NextGovernor:

Sharp guy I too feel you...grin if this sori nah real you be expert
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by oshyno(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Daz wasup. Whenever my girl claims she can't fall for other guyz I just laugh. I go just dey look am dey laugh. Nobe wen another guy with better "control" comes calling. Every girl wants a better life than what shez experiencing. Be it more love. More money. By d way no love without money.

Tell ur babe u love her every 5mins without commesurate expenditure she wud get bored and drop yo azz. Even those working class chiks that have money wants more money and shopings. Na today.
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2016
oshyno:
Daz wasup. Whenever my girl claims she can't fall for other guyz I just laugh. I go just dey look am dey laugh. Nobe wen another guy with better "control" comes calling. Every girl wants a better life than what shez experiencing. Be it more love. More money. By d way no love without money.

Tell ur babe u love her every 5mins without commesurate expenditure she wud get bored and drop yo azz. Even those working class chiks that have money wants more money and shopings. Na today.

Woman aren't loyal man
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Frankicent post=42104568][/quote]
Sometime u gat 2 be smart man
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by Frankicent(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
NextGovernor:

Sometime u gat 2 be smart man
yh bro I don steal from scope from you grin
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by chigoizie7(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
NextGovernor:

BET (My 200,000 + his 200,000=400,000)
35000- Remy Martins
40000- MOET
28500- Hotel Room
10000- Driver
30000- To her
Some minor expenses like sorting the bar attendance and breakfast we ate the next morning.

Calculate that urself dude

Why will u think I will be lying?

The only thing u gained is 40k, which is quite some money though. 200k was you principal and is never calculated as profit.

1 Like

Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by swimcash(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
undecided
NextGovernor:
There is this high class lady who lives in GRA, PH. I only know her but doesnt know me and she was so classic that she is always been picked with convoy by weathy guys and men. Me and my friend had an argument on different ladies we have met and their acceptance and rejections, we talked about this particular girl (Name withheld) and he boasted to me that no amount of my talk will make this girl accept me because of the standard of Men she follows. After much talked, we bet #200,000 each on if I can f.u.ck her and my friend whom this PH big girl has turned down severally despite his little wealth (living in a duplex and driving a 2014 toyota camry) was so sure of getting this my 200k.

All I did was looked for her number, we chatted for about 2 weeks, lied to her i own houses in juicing areas in Lagos and Abuja, that I have been staying in Presidential hotel in PH for a month plus and trying to rush my duplex in PH before I park in, fixed a date with her and quickly paid for a room that same day we planned to meet lol, arranged with a lady at the pool side on the drink (Remy Martins #35k) she should serve once my guest arrived to make it look regular and once I enter she should be hailing me.

I hired a driver for 2 days on my 2012 mercedes benz E550, wore native attire to make me look like those politicians that steals money and used a cognac Tom Ford (by black orchid) which I only use to church lol to make me smell nice from distance.

After perfecting all the plans, she called by 4pm and came over with a Toyota Prado cab to form high class for me. Gave her my room number and she came over, we talked about our life's which were all fake and lies. After much talk, we went 2 the pool bar and immediately I arrive the lady was shouting "Leader" and she asked why they are calling me leader, told her they got that from my business associates and that's what they normally call me. From this point the girl placed her hand on my neck and the next thing they brought Remy Martins to my table and she was like did you order for that? The waiter laughed at this point and said that's his regular brand when he comes to the bar. We joked over it and ate some chicken and chips which cost me almost 48k for the drink and chips. One mind was saying if I don't f.u.ck this girl tonight I will loose my 200k and the whole expenses made. My mind say fire on lol.

After everything, for her mind she don catch mugu and she was so relax with me. We made an arrangement to club that night and she told me she is going home to change since she never prepared for it.

Being a guy that knows much about ladies and what they like, I never dressed extravagantly, I dressed maturely with my simple native attire. She came later and loved my simple outfit.

When it was time for club I told her I have changed my mind that I hate circular clubs because of fear of kidnappers and probably seeing people I am not suppose to see (guy change mind b4 some of my kolo guys go cast my fake life for club lol). We later made a reservation at the same hotel club, bought MOET (40k) and we partied till 1am. After party we went back to hotel room, she felt so tire and fell on my arms. So from here was thinking of how to play smart b4 she outsmart me lol. As I just tried my luck to touch her, she responded and after much touch, she was already wet and we blow till 4am. Secretly took some pictures of her unclothedness and saved it on my fone.

The next day she dey form love say she hardly sleep out and so many talks for my mind I say spear me those shit. As she was about going I doll her 30k for breakfast and told my hired driver to drop her off and we planned on hooking up later. For her mind she don see who go buy her house for GRA lol.

To cut the story short, I called my friend, and called the guy we gave our bet money. Showed them the pictures and they were shocked to the bone and i smile to the bank with about 240k cash after all the expenses subtracted lol.

Though I immediately deleted all the pictures after the bet and made it never to leak. She has been calling and I told her I got an urgent call from Abuja for a contract lol. The day she go catch me for Ph yawa go burst lol.

Moral of the lesson. Never you vouch for a girl.
n u xpect us 2 believe dis sh*t undecided
NextGovernor:
There is this high class lady who lives in GRA, PH. I only know her but doesnt know me and she was so classic that she is always been picked with convoy by weathy guys and men. Me and my friend had an argument on different ladies we have met and their acceptance and rejections, we talked about this particular girl (Name withheld) and he boasted to me that no amount of my talk will make this girl accept me because of the standard of Men she follows. After much talked, we bet #200,000 each on if I can f.u.ck her and my friend whom this PH big girl has turned down severally despite his little wealth (living in a duplex and driving a 2014 toyota camry) was so sure of getting this my 200k.

All I did was looked for her number, we chatted for about 2 weeks, lied to her i own houses in juicing areas in Lagos and Abuja, that I have been staying in Presidential hotel in PH for a month plus and trying to rush my duplex in PH before I park in, fixed a date with her and quickly paid for a room that same day we planned to meet lol, arranged with a lady at the pool side on the drink (Remy Martins #35k) she should serve once my guest arrived to make it look regular and once I enter she should be hailing me.

I hired a driver for 2 days on my 2012 mercedes benz E550, wore native attire to make me look like those politicians that steals money and used a cognac Tom Ford (by black orchid) which I only use to church lol to make me smell nice from distance.

After perfecting all the plans, she called by 4pm and came over with a Toyota Prado cab to form high class for me. Gave her my room number and she came over, we talked about our life's which were all fake and lies. After much talk, we went 2 the pool bar and immediately I arrive the lady was shouting "Leader" and she asked why they are calling me leader, told her they got that from my business associates and that's what they normally call me. From this point the girl placed her hand on my neck and the next thing they brought Remy Martins to my table and she was like did you order for that? The waiter laughed at this point and said that's his regular brand when he comes to the bar. We joked over it and ate some chicken and chips which cost me almost 48k for the drink and chips. One mind was saying if I don't f.u.ck this girl tonight I will loose my 200k and the whole expenses made. My mind say fire on lol.

After everything, for her mind she don catch mugu and she was so relax with me. We made an arrangement to club that night and she told me she is going home to change since she never prepared for it.

Being a guy that knows much about ladies and what they like, I never dressed extravagantly, I dressed maturely with my simple native attire. She came later and loved my simple outfit.

When it was time for club I told her I have changed my mind that I hate circular clubs because of fear of kidnappers and probably seeing people I am not suppose to see (guy change mind b4 some of my kolo guys go cast my fake life for club lol). We later made a reservation at the same hotel club, bought MOET (40k) and we partied till 1am. After party we went back to hotel room, she felt so tire and fell on my arms. So from here was thinking of how to play smart b4 she outsmart me lol. As I just tried my luck to touch her, she responded and after much touch, she was already wet and we blow till 4am. Secretly took some pictures of her unclothedness and saved it on my fone.

The next day she dey form love say she hardly sleep out and so many talks for my mind I say spear me those shit. As she was about going I doll her 30k for breakfast and told my hired driver to drop her off and we planned on hooking up later. For her mind she don see who go buy her house for GRA lol.

To cut the story short, I called my friend, and called the guy we gave our bet money. Showed them the pictures and they were shocked to the bone and i smile to the bank with about 240k cash after all the expenses subtracted lol.

Though I immediately deleted all the pictures after the bet and made it never to leak. She has been calling and I told her I got an urgent call from Abuja for a contract lol. The day she go catch me for Ph yawa go burst lol.

Moral of the lesson. Never you vouch for a girl.
n u xpect us 2 believe dis sh*t
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by swimcash(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
chigoizie7:

The only thing u gained is 40k, which is quite some money though. 200k was you principal and is never calculated as profit.
no mind d guy, he no knw wetin dem dey call "invested money/ capital" n beside, d story Na complete wash
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by bomasek(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Can we see pictures of the 2012 Benz u drive
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
bomasek:
Can we see pictures of the 2012 Benz u drive

Why?
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by bomasek(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2016
NextGovernor:

Why?
Na yaself u dey deceive
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by NextGovernor(m): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2016
bomasek:
Na yaself u dey deceive
PM me then I give u my pics and that of my car. Can't put it in public forum.
Re: How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal by bomasek(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2016
NextGovernor:

PM me then I give u my pics and that of my car. Can't put it in public forum.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? / Shocking !!! See What Somebody's Mother Wore To Owambe Party (photos) / WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.