Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,633 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? (5283 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2006
And u call the goal wack!

Thats incredible
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by nosa101(f): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2006
tosinadeda:

And u call the goal wack!

Thats incredible
I can't recall me saying that. Please refresh me memory. It's tad buggered right now.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2006
Is it not obvious that newcastle has lowered his goal approach?

Cos i can recall b4 he was signd on he doing well durin g the pre season with inter
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by lordimpaq(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2006
@nosa

i'll keep quiet for now,

but i ain't dumb, u know better than to say that, don't u
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by nosa101(f): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2006
lordimpaq:

@nosa

i'll keep quiet for now,

but i ain't dumb, u know better than to say that, don't u
I knew you couldn't go on.
grin
tosinadeda:

Is it not obvious that newcastle has lowered his goal approach?

Cos i can recall before he was signd on he doing well durin g the pre season with inter
Quality can't be hidden. AJ was second top scorer the season Palace got relegated.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by CrazyMan(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2006
Oba goal is not good at all

It's now he's in England he's deficiency in football has been exposed shocked shocked
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2006
Thats because aj played in a team where he was undertood.not a newcastle that give high and long balls to a short striker
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by lordimpaq(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2006
@crazy kid

thats the daftest statement, i've eva heard, my apologies man but its true
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by nosa101(f): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2006
crazykid:

Oba goal is not good at all

It's now he's in England he's deficiency in football has been exposed shocked shocked
Good man
tosinadeda:

Thats because aj played in a team where he was undertood.not a newcastle that give high and long balls to a short striker
Ok what happened to Lil' MO in his first season at Real
lordimpaq:

@crazy kid

thats the daftest statement, i've eva heard, my apologies man but its true
No it is not
Someone said Obafemi Martins was better than Owen and another compared him to Rooney
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2006
@crazy kid
so a striker who scored well in the sirie A, is not good cos he is not scoring in england LOL
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by lordimpaq(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2006
@nosa

probably the statement should have read, his defeciency in english football has been exposed
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2006
Pls say wut i said.
I compared there current forms and the no of goals they ve scored
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by CrazyMan(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2006
Wait guys

Looking at Oba goal,
are you telling me that he's a good striker?
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by marlet01(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2006
i think what martins suppose to do was sprinting not soccer cos he is a full of running not skills.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by lordimpaq(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2006
marlet01:

i think what martins suppose to do was sprinting not soccer because he is a full of running not skills.

that was another daft post

@crazy kid

isn't he good,
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by nosa101(f): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2006
tosinadeda:

Please say what i said.
I compared there current forms and the no of goals they ve scored
Of?
lordimpaq:

@nosa

probably the statement should have read, his defeciency in english football has been exposed
maybe
but it wasn't so stupid
lordimpaq:

that was another daft post

Not too daft
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by CrazyMan(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2006
He isn't that good to me
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2006
@marlet01
the so called sprinting took hin to the first team of inter

so where is ur point
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by lordimpaq(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2006
@nosa

at least u admit it was daft but not too daft
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2006
Abeg free obagoal
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by nosa101(f): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2006
lordimpaq:

@nosa

at least u admit it was daft but not too daft
Yes I do
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by sammietos(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2006
Lets just try and leave martin. we all know the guy is good. He is still tryin to adapt to the english way of football. and to be candiid with ourselves their mieldfield has not been impressive either.Yak don talk am by next season una go don dey feel the guy.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by nosa101(f): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2006
sammietos:

Lets just try and leave martin. we all know the guy is good. He is still tryin to adapt to the english way of football. and to be candiid with ourselves their mieldfield has not been impressive either.Yak don talk am by next season una go don dey feel the guy.
Or you mean the defence. Last time I checked Parker,Emre,Duff and the Zog/Milner/Solano formed an excellent midfield
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2006
Thank u jare
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2006
Thank u jare
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by nightrider: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2006
The problem is not Martins , the problem is the crappy newcastle midfield. The poor boy doesnt get any good passes. He's struggling too much. Newcastle have always been a crappy team. No matter how many strikers they buy. I think the club just has absolutely no spirit and no desire to be big time.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by nosa101(f): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2006
The midfield or the [size=30pt]DEFENCE[/size]
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by CrazyMan(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2006
@nightrider
If martins is as good as he claims to be, i don't think he should have any problem in blending with the Newcastle team.
I mean he's been there for the past 2 months and yes he's yet to make an impact.
of does he want to use the whole season before he understands English football?
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by nosa101(f): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2006
crazykid:

@nightrider
If martins is as good as he claims to be, i don't think he should have any problem in blending with the Newcastle team.
I mean he's been there for the past 2 months and yes he's yet to make an impact.
of does he want to use the whole season before he understands English football?

I hate poking holes in people's arguments but how long did it take henry to settle?
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by Grizzly(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2006
Stop spewing!!
You can as well say sheva's the worst striker in the premiership, !!
For godsake give them more time,  how many games have they played? cool
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by CrazyMan(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2006
nosa101:

I hate poking holes in people's arguments but how long did it take henry to settle?
how many seasons did henry play in Juve before joining Arsenal.
but we all know that as soon as he joined the gunners, his story changed.

Are you now comparing him to martins who played more than 4 seasons with Inter.
yet he coundn't make any impact.
now he's in England, what makes you think he will make a difference.

Let's face the facts.
Obafemi Martins isn't that good and we all know that.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by Grizzly(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2006
Is this supposed to be personal beef or what, ? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Rollover 1,000 Naira To 2 Million Naira In 11 Days / Easy Way To Check Bet9ja Bet Slip Or Coupon / National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.