Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? (5282 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2006
7th 2 b exact
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by PDF: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2006
alarinka:

, just scored the nos 6 goal this afternoon, its a matter of time, cry cry cry

Sir, that was his 7th goal.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by tosinadeda: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2006
7 in epl
9 in all
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by hustler(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2006
Lets hope Oba keeps it up.

I have never had doubts bout his quality
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by dblock(m): 4:06am On Feb 04, 2007
Top Scorers

Didier Drogba (CIV) Chelsea   15
Cristiano Ronaldo (POR) Manchester United   14
Aiyegbeni Yakubu (NGR) Middlesbrough   11
Robin Van Persie (NED) Arsenal   11
Kevin Doyle (IRL) Reading   10
Wayne Rooney (ENG) Manchester United   10
Thierry Henry (FRA) Arsenal   10
Frank Lampard (ENG) Chelsea   10
Benni McCarthy (RSA) Blackburn Rovers   10
Nwankwo Kanu (NGR) Portsmouth   9
Obafemi Martins (NGR) Newcastle United   9
Dirk Kuyt (NED) Liverpool   9
Darren Bent (ENG) Charlton Athletic   9
Brian McBride (USA) Fulham   8
Nicolas Anelka (FRA) Bolton Wanderers   8
Gareth Barry (ENG) Aston Villa   8
Louis Saha (FRA) Manchester United   8
Andy Johnson (ENG) Everton   8
Jermain Defoe (ENG) Tottenham Hotspur   7

Nigeria and England have three players in the Top 15
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by chidichris(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2007
please check someother topics to discuss. is either you do not know football or english.
how do u call him worst. how many goals has he scored and besides he is a constant threat to oponents whenever he is in the pitch.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by kitaun(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2007
Bloody latecomer!! Lordi, ignore him jare!
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by galatico(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2007
You said Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins (Oba-drive) is the worst striker in the Premiership I quite disagree with you ask me WHY I would rather say NEWCASTLE UNITED are the worst playing side in the premiership, cause the way they play often tend to upset everybody, I watched there matches and got frustrated and have decided never to watch any of there matches again.

You call a player who has scored up to 9 Goals in his first season at the premiership a worst striker What would you say of SCHEVECHENKO? Please answer me he is certainly no doubt the worst striker in the Premiership.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by dblock(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2007
Hmmm, Can Seun Change the thread title
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by Akolawole(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2007
galatico:

You said Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins (Oba-drive) is the worst striker in the Premiership I quite disagree with you ask me WHY I would rather say NEWCASTLE UNITED are the worst playing side in the premiership, cause the way they play often tend to upset everybody, I watched there matches and got frustrated and have decided never to watch any of there matches again.

You call a player who has scored up to 9 Goals in his first season at the premiership a worst striker What would you say of SCHEVECHENKO? Please answer me he is certainly no doubt the worst striker in the Premiership.

One of these days, i will like to read your comment on your Darling team as well.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Worst Striker In Premiership? by kitaun(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
Who the bloody heck is this Galatico that cant even check thread creation date? Na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Messi's Reply In An Interview. / Let's Rollover 1,000 Naira To 2 Million Naira In 11 Days / National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.