Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! (1717 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
I just acquired a brand new 2016 big assx ebony EBONYI babe. Why I called her brand new is becoz she's a virgin. This girl set die. Her backside is like mercedise benz 190

Now the problem be say, she nor sabi fvck. After 7 to 10 rounds she will say she's tired, toto dey pain her. This evening she just faint ontop my bed Its quite annoying.
Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by rollUP(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ur name has answered my qstn. I reserve my comment

4 Likes

Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by adonbilivit: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
stupidity:
I just acquired a brand new 2016 big assx ebony EBONYI babe. Why I called her brand new is becoz she's a virgin. This girl set die. Her backside is like mercedise benz 190

Now the problem be say, she nor sabi fvck. After 7 to 10 rounds she will say she's tired, toto dey pain her. This evening she just faint ontop my bed Its quite annoying.
are u stupid?
Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
undecided
Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by onstelly(f): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok
Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by Elosky20: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
did u mean 7 to 10 rounds of knockout
Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by jonaifame22(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hey

1 Like

Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by Dannidom(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy you are really stupid and dry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by Dalyjay(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
stupidity:

wu u be? To do a girl for 10 round, u b machine? U know wu i be ehn, wu give u d permit to dey do more dan a round, u give u d permit?
Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by gamaliel121(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jonaifame22
Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by faray: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
it's stupidity the _stupid producer
Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by tgmservice: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
stupidity:

I think its high time u grow up stupidity and put away childish things
Re: She Nearly Died In My House!! I Would Have Being In Jail By Now!! by ayanbaba2(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP!!! Shake my balls for you. No be you lost a job opportunity because of your moniker ''stupidity''
indeed you have confirmed your stupidity. It is now back to back...
Better change it to ''clueless'' or ''confused''... Stupid you Gerraraaaaaaaaaaaaa here!!!

(1) (Reply)

I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story / Meet 40 Yr Old Mother Who Decided To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pre / 10 Common Attributes Of A Typical 9ja Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.