Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Want To Gift My Girlfriend A Car This Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Gift My Girlfriend A Car This Valentine (815 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Gift My Girlfriend A Car This Valentine by cokacoola(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
I love her soo much and she is a good wife material, am want to gift her with a car and i have been saving for the past six months. As at the time am typing this now, i have saved up to 60k(will still save more sha) . Please nairalander what brand of car do y'all think is good for my queen
Re: I Want To Gift My Girlfriend A Car This Valentine by Khd95(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
With ur budget tho,i will advice u buy tyres first,later u can buy seats nd mirror,nd there u go.

Slow nd steady win d race ma,
goodlucksmiley

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Gift My Girlfriend A Car This Valentine by Damfostopper(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Did u mean gf or wife? ...... I have 1 gigabyte sense incase u need

1 Like

Re: I Want To Gift My Girlfriend A Car This Valentine by Elosky20: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
do u want to buy ogba tum tum or ugboala with rate of ur saving
Re: I Want To Gift My Girlfriend A Car This Valentine by ggrin(f): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Elosky20:
do u want to buy ogba tum tum or ugboala with rate of ur saving
egberi o, iwa re e grin
Re: I Want To Gift My Girlfriend A Car This Valentine by missKiffy(f): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol cheesy
Re: I Want To Gift My Girlfriend A Car This Valentine by vault(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
keke maruwa undecided
Re: I Want To Gift My Girlfriend A Car This Valentine by HomieQuan(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
buy her scooter

(1) (Reply)

Can You Accept This On Val Day? See Photo. / Never Let Yourself Down / The Body Shop: 4 Things You Should Never Do To Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.