Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Am Tired Of This Babe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of This Babe. (940 Views)

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of This Babe. by sanko05(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
I asked her out but she rejected my proposers and told me that she is engaged but only like me as a friend,I am trying to avoid her by limit the friendship so that I can continue with another lady that will accept my proposer, but she is trying to block them by decieving me with some tactice. She always looked at my face everytime,no matter the insult she get from,she always ignore it,so what can do? and she said no to my proposer.
Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by Ginaz(f): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
You can jump to the lagoon mtchewwwwwwwwwwww mumu question from old papa like you undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by falconey(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ginaz:
You can jump to the lagoon mtchewwwwwwwwwwww mumu question from old papa like you undecided

Do you have an unresolved issue with the OP? The gentleman asked a simple and direct question.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by obiorathesubtle: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
she'll accept your advances when you learn to spell 'proposal"... I guarantee it! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
shocked Ol'agbara o. Afi proposer na.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by mistarsam(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
back to back, every 'proposer' was a hit
Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by BlackMerchant(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ginaz:

Rather harsh of you.
Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by emeraldknytt(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
mistarsam:
back to back, every 'proposer' was a hit
niqqa, you're on top of your game grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by emeraldknytt(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op please modify your post before all your bad belle peepz roll mat 4 floor 4 you... Gunshot ehiwear... Na beg i beg so o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by austine4real(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
All i can smelled is friendzone.

My broda when nxt she coms around tell her u wan fvck her pvsy, if she said no. Tell her u'r nt komfortabu being friend wt her
Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by firstking01(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ginaz:
how on earth do u knw he's an old papa, have u met him before??...all these children growing like agric foul undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by fulfillbill(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
firstking01:
how on earth do u knw he's an old papa, have u met him before??...all these children growing like agric foul undecided

Lol @ old papa.
Re: I Am Tired Of This Babe. by mariosam(m): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Ginaz:
lol........I comment my reserve.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go On And Profess My Love? / How To Attract A "Perfect Ten" (using These 2 Killer Tips) / Letter From A Boyfriend To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.