Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... (3168 Views)

She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting / She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Limerick: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
The only Woman dat allowed me suck her breast without asking for Recharge card,Iphone 6 ,Tablet and Blackberry or wanting something in return is

.........my Mother .... #respect

Wetin. Una been dey think? Mmtchew!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by gamaliel121(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
bad things...I tot of
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by emeraldknytt(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
uhn uhn, i been dey tink say na cow milk dem use breastfeed u.. Lobbish angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by dollyjoy(f): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok,try ashawo,u go suck free boobscheesy
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Limerick: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lols, I don't do that shiit
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by octopusfreaky(f): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin angry cheesy grin grin Men shaaa,,na d women dey enjoy the process naaa,,,y do guys crave for it ds much,it should be the oda way round..
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
octopusfreaky:
grin angry cheesy grin grin Men shaaa,,na d women dey enjoy the process naaa,,,y do guys crave for it ds much,it should be the oda way round..
undecided u mkin a point thou
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Werey grin grin
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
I'd ask for a lot more than a phone that would be out done in a few months....I want...
a wedding wink
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Talph: 4:52am On Jan 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'd ask for s lot more than a phone that would be out done in a few months....I want...
a wedding wink
Error 404: installation package not foundfound grin : grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 18, 2016
Talph:

lol. smileyGo to bed dude.
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Talph: 5:38am On Jan 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
lol. smileyGo to bed dude.
Can't insomnia setting in I guess...
Why u up too?
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by IamLEGEND1: 5:57am On Jan 18, 2016
ur head dey there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Uchesis: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2016
Limerick:
The only Woman dat allowed me suck her breast without asking for Recharge card,Iphone 6 ,Tablet and Blackberry or wanting something in return is

.........my Mother .... #respect

Wetin. Una been dey think? Mmtchew!! undecided
u got me dere grin
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Limerick: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Uchesis:

u got me dere grin
grin grin see ur mind undecided
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Limerick: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2016
octopusfreaky:
I tire o

Anyways, I don't do that sh*t
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Limerick: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Talph:

Lwkm... grin
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by Limerick: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2016
Lalasticlala; you with me on this one right? undecided
Re: The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... by sosiqdude(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
dollyjoy:

Bad girl

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? / Some Eye Opening Facts About Condoms / Why Is It That When Most Men Collect Girls' Phone Numbers, They Don't Call Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.