Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period (2701 Views)

Lady Says She Allowed Her Bestfriend Date Her Boyfriend To Make Them Happy / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period by Godlovesme521: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please dude is this a sign of love
Re: She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
She bleeped up real good, she should have allowed you head her instead.....thats affirmative love

2 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period by NairalandCS(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
What is this now ? undecided

Re: She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period by zolapower: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sign that ur whole world is about to be demented . See pastor TB JOSHUA for deliverance of 99 blood demon she has transfused into ur system .
Re: She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period by mzhorlah(f): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
your moniker tho

And you did didn't it disgust you nawa o
Re: She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
It's not a sign of love. It's a sign of poor hygiene. Girls are especially vulnerable to infections when they're on their period.
Re: She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period by ganie(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
And you really think God loves you? SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please If A Lady Call You A Fool What Does It Mean / Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.