Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. (1717 Views)

Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? / Why Nowadays Ladies Like To Showcase Their Butty?? Pics / Two Things Nowadays Ladies Are Good At Doing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by foriz4u(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Recent observation about our Nigerian ladies. Our young ladies especially spencers these days have been observed to be flamboyant and fashion freak. It's either they are attending one wedding today with one "ashebi"- gold agama-lizard head color or attending another party with a different "ashebi" -blueray rainbow color. And the next week you see them on facebook pages flaunting their wardrobe with different kinds of pictures and absurd postures showing their marrycay n mascara faces with a pointed extruded lips like that of the "inkapee" rat. The truth is, these particular kind of ladies in question are actually working Mondays tru Fridays 24-26days in a month just to meet up with their fashion and competitive life style and there salaries are already gone to clothing vendors even before the next pay slip comes in. I get really confused about these recent life style because a man don't know if his salary will all end up in parties, clothing and friends when he eventually get one of these for a wife.
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by RexKexMilann: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP, how much is in your bank account currently? Worry about thatundecided!
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by Monalisa185(f): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol...they won't just let us be...undecided
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bored and frustrated about their inability to attract their dream girl and take up responsibility as the "man" in the relationship? Let me just create a thread lamenting my frustration.

The above appears to be a trend lately and it's becoming boring and nauseting. No one forced any one to have a girlfriend. If they don't conform to your ideals of a woman forget them. Problem solved.

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by obiorathesubtle: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
you're paying attention to the wrong things.. I just hope you recover later.
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by xpac01(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
foriz4u:
Recent observation about our Nigerian ladies. Our young ladies especially spencers these days have been observed to be flamboyant and fashion freak. It's either they are attending one wedding today with one "ashebi"- gold agama-lizard head color or attending another party with a different "ashebi" -blueray rainbow color. And the next week you see them on facebook pages flaunting their wardrobe with different kinds of pictures and absurd postures showing their marrycay n mascara faces with a pointed extruded lips like that of the "inkapee" rat. The truth is, these particular kind of ladies in question are actually working Mondays tru Fridays 24-26days in a month just to meet up with their fashion and competitive life style and there salaries are already gone to clothing vendors even before the next pay slip comes in. I get really confused about these recent life style because a man don't know if his salary will all end up in parties, clothing and friends when he eventually get one of these for a wife.
@ bolded. That truth is a very soft one. The main truth is that, they sap on the pocket of vulnerable men to satistfy their insatiable materialistic gratification. Have you wondered why they treat you like trash if you've got no bunch of cash to throw at them
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by ayobase(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
Lol...they won't just let us be...undecided

No mind us, we love complaining and raging.
If we don't, nobody will do.

but true true, the OP no lie....women and craze for fashion (especially aso ebi tinz) is worrisome.
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by foriz4u(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, how much is in your bank account currently? Worry about thatundecided!
how much is in ur bank acct b4 u read and commented on thread? maybe that's she question you should ask yourself first before telling me to wrry abt sth that doesn't borders me.
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by kirchofff(m): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Hoe K
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by Olasco93: 3:39am On Jan 17, 2016
My woman MUST look good always. Poverty Mentality is a NO for me
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by Monalisa185(f): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2016
ayobase:

No mind us, we love complaining and raging.
If we don't, nobody will do.

but true true, the OP no lie....women and craze for fashion (especially aso ebi tinz) is worrisome.

so should the aso ebi be left for you guys to wear?....if a woman looks good, you guys complain, when she doesn't, you still complain...I tire for Una ooo
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by cruzita(f): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2016
op na fear of spending dey catch u?abi u want make we no do aso-ebi again?
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by foriz4u(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
cruzita:
op na fear of spending dey catch u?abi u want make we no do aso-ebi again?
my dear, spending d money is not d issh...infact I love spending... its d fear of materialistic women I've instead.
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
smiley we ladies are happy doing that

Why are u pained in our behalf?
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by foriz4u(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

so should the aso ebi be left for you guys to wear?....if a woman looks good, you guys complain, when she doesn't, you still complain...I tire for Una ooo
lol... look good but don't let it b a priority. many a woman is having a problem with their spouse to this regards
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by Monalisa185(f): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
foriz4u:

lol... look good but don't let it b a priority. many a woman is having a problem with their spouse to this regards

allow em do what makes em happy....prioritizing fashion has never and will never be a crime...people make a living and a fortune outta it...there are things we feel are irrelevant you guys prioritize too...or is it because we do not complain unnecessarily like you guys do?? give it a rest please..
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by ayobase(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

U still never get the message abi!

You don't need to look different (you look good already) with aso ebi at the detriment of other pressing needs.

The competition among you ladies is worrisome.
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by foriz4u(m): 12:00am On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:

U still never get the message abi!

You don't need to look different (you look good already) with aso ebi at the detriment of other pressing needs.

The competition among you ladies is worrisome.
sb seems to b helping me with a better fight... thanks bro abeg help me tell her well
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by foriz4u(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Monalisa185:

allow em do what makes em happy....prioritizing fashion has never and will never be a crime...people make a living and a fortune outta it...there are things we feel are irrelevant you guys prioritize too...or is it because we do not complain unnecessarily like you guys do?? give it a rest please..
from the way u sound you seems to b a victim...by the way, what are the things we men do that you ladies don't like pls bring then into light. I hope you are not gonna say "cheat"...lol
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by skywalker240(m): 3:05am On Jan 18, 2016
sickstars:
smiley we ladies are happy doing that

Why are u pained in our behalf?

My dear its because we are the ones spending ***sorry***providing it with so much efforts and u people are the ones spendiing it waistfully..that said i want my bea to be pretty and all but come should it be all on fashion?..pls dont call me stingy..i do buy clothes 4 her and so i know ur clothes ar even costlier than ours.
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 18, 2016
Nobody is forcing you to pick from this species anyway when very modest ladies abound in our Villages - All you have to do is Visit and make your choice at little or no cost smiley
Re: Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. by foriz4u(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=pinceprinz post=42080638] Nobody is forcing you to pick from this species anyway when very modest ladies abound in our Villages - All you have to do is Visit and make your choice at little or no cost smiley[/qshe duote]
lol...bros, so u r part of those dudes that after uselessing d city girls go to d county side to patronize d village champion? think about what that village girl will turn to when she. eventually turns a city girl ooo...lol

(1) (Reply)

This Is Amazing.... / And Her Pant Tear *** Wow / Top 10 Cleanest Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.