Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? (1824 Views)

Nowadays Ladies Them No Sabi Wetin Pass This Thing / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Why Nowadays Ladies Like To Showcase Their Butty?? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by chinawapz(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Nowadays, to be faithful with one partner is a No, No to ladies. Infact, the worst of it all is that they will be bleeping other guys and still be on call with their fiancee, smiling under the shade of the guy. However, the fiancee won't know thinking it was just a normal smiles. There are still faithful ladies but they are 8 out of 100. guys are suffering.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Oga this early morning, you open book of lamentation. Na wetin happen nah.Who touch your babe?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Atlantia(f): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Here we go again. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by chinawapz(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2018
Zykod:
Oga this early morning, you open book of lamentation. Na wetin happen nah.Who touch your babe?
I said this due to what is going on...or are you part of those bleeping someone else girl
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2018
chinawapz:

I said this due to what is going on...or are you part of those bleeping someone else girl

Yu created such a thread past 8 in the morning, should i not be worried about your psychological wellbeing tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by phazotron(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Zykod:

Yu created such a thread past 8 in the morning, should i not be worried about your psychological wellbeing tongue

Oga irrespective of the time the thread was opened the guy is saying the Truth. Nigerian girls these days...... Nothing short of monsters ill tell u that for sure.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by AryEmber(f): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Well, he's right and while I have zero tolerance for bad eggs bitches among us, I have no love for the bastards that sleep with them either. Would you want your fiancee or girlfriend to do that to you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Divay22(f): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2018
It's not difficult, they just choose not to.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by chinawapz(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2018
Zykod:

What time should I post it ooo?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by donstan18: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2018
Divay22:
It's not difficult, they just choose not to.

A lady once told how difficult it is, to bleep and stick to one dick
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Divay22(f): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:

A lady once told how difficult it is, to bleep and stick to one dick
Really
So if she gets married to that one dick, she won't be able to stick with it..
Well that's for her, but for me it's not difficult.
I'll only cheat because i want to, and not cause i can't be faithful...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Those ones who indulge in such acts are the foolish one thinking they have been emancipated and can do what ever a man does.They don't see anything wrong in it because they believe in equality. So if you as a guy can do it without qualms,that they also can do it without qualms too.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by donstan18: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Divay22:

Really

You misunderstood me, I never concluded her being a cheat, she had to open up to tell me how difficult it takes ladies to stick to one partner especially when they aren't married.

According to her, 90% of ladies can only be faithful to a man if only marriage is promised.

How true is that? kiss
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by donstan18: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Divay22:

Really

You misunderstood me, I never concluded her being a cheat, she had to open up to tell me how difficult it takes ladies to stick to one partner especially when they aren't married.

According to her, 90% of single ladies can only be faithful to a man if only marriage is promised.

How true is that? kiss
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2018
When men are not faithful, what do you expect from women, una think say Na only una sabi cheat abi.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by oPPOSEE: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Sex is overrated. Animals re not meant to be caged with one partner.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Divay22(f): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:

According to her, 90% of single ladies can only be faithful to a man if only marriage is promised.

How true is that? kiss
Lol
I don't know.... But i have seen cases of ladies still being unfaithful even when marriage is promised..
The ones that their head is at home, tends to be faithful but some, not until the vow is taken, they still go out...

They'll have backup boyfriends grin grin grin grin(just incase)
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Divay22(f): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Chikita66:
When men are not faithful, what do you expect from women, una think say Na only una sabi cheat abi.
Lol grin grin
But two wrongs doesn't make a right..
In the pretense of inflicting pain on your partner because he cheated and you're doing same, you're also inflicting pain on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by donstan18: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
I don't know.... But i have seen cases of ladies still being unfaithful even when marriage is promised..
The ones that their head is at home, tends to be faithful but some, not until the vow is taken, they still go out...

They'll have backup boyfriends grin grin grin grin(just incase)

Yea, you are right.
Some tends to be faithful while some doesn't care even when marriage is promised, sometimes I force myself to believe that cheating isn't hereditary cheesy, both men and ladies.

Well, I still don't blame ladies at times, because scribbling from what men of these days has done to ladies who stood by them, you start finding a way to justify them. kiss

But, all the same, Nothing justifies cheating undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Dafreeguy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
undecided
Divay22:
Really So if she gets married to that one dick, she won't be able to stick with it.. Well that's for her, but for me it's not difficult. I'll only cheat because i want to, and not cause i can't be faithful...
lipsrsealed
Divay22:
Really So if she gets married to that one dick, she won't be able to stick with it.. Well that's for her, but for me it's not difficult. I'll only cheat because i want to, and not cause i can't be faithful...
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Divay22(f): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dafreeguy:
undecided lipsrsealed
Lpl
Wetin happen grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Burgerlomo: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
2 much exposure from the social media cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Dafreeguy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Divay22:
Lpl Wetin happen grin
dunno u too can cheat o�
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Divay22(f): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dafreeguy:

dunno u too can cheat o�
Everyone can... Even you
But sometimes your partner really don't deserve such things.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Zykod:

gringrin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Dafreeguy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Divay22:

Everyone can... Even you
But sometimes your partner really don't deserve such things.

i cant cheat..i dont know how to
i rather quit d relatnshp
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Divay22(f): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dafreeguy:

i cant cheat..i dont know how to
i rather quit d relatnshp
Yeah.
But we all once did, I have..
I thought i was hurting the Nigga, but i ended up getting hurt the more( when babe was still childish though)
But now, just like you said... I'll rather leave then to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Dafreeguy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Divay22:

Yeah.
I thought i was hurting the Nigga, but i ended up getting hurt the more( when babe was still childish though)

i think thats d best.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Divay22(f): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dafreeguy:

i think thats d best.
100%
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by Dafreeguy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Divay22:
100%
u dont reply mails too?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by veraiyke(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Divay22:

Yeah.
We all once did? No, not all of us o. Sincerity they say though is a path to a free heart and better relationship so I admire you. More wisdom and grace
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? by GOFRONT(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2018
Why wont it be easy for dem ladies to be Unfaithful...
When guyz hav really toy with their emotions.

I hav said this and i wil continue to say this from what i hav observed abt relationship these days....That on a very good day wen a Guy n a girl are in a relationship, the percentage of faithfulness from both parties to that relatnship are THE GUY =20% THE GIRL =80%.

Everywhere i go, I see a lady emotionally cryin, everywher i go, i see lady psychologically down, Everywhere i go i see a lady lamentin, reportin to some1 about her cheatin Bf

On the T.V, In the paper, On facebook, twitter, Even on here Nairaland forum, I hav seen so many reports about an unfaithful Bf or husband..... Now their ladies eye hav Tear, they don Up their game to d point of even overtakin us in d game.

Sorry to all d ladies i hav cheated on.....U gav me true Love but I Misused and Abused it cos of my gluttonious nature.
I HOPE N WISH TO CHANGE...

(1) (Reply)

This Beautiful Young lady urgently needs our help!!(pictures) / Never Propose/marry A Lady That Keep Lot Of Guys Around / Two Teenage Girl Seen Fighting For Their Love, Last Night, At Tenth Planet,ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.