Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Make Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend After A Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend After A Fight (1252 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend After A Fight by ibbakorede(m): 3:10am On Jan 17, 2016
In every relationships, there will be fights once in a while, that’s inevitable, Whether it was your fault or not, and no matter the reason for the fight, you need to get your relationship/marriage back on track. Here are the tips you can make use of that... read more here http://www.gistcabal.com/2016/01/how-to-make-up-with-your-boyfriend-girlfriend-after-a-fight-2/
Re: How To Make Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend After A Fight by charmingeyes(m): 5:05am On Jan 17, 2016
I'll click later, let me wake up first.
Re: How To Make Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend After A Fight by prettymina(f): 5:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Please copy and past this thing once and for all...
Re: How To Make Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend After A Fight by biz2get(m): 6:08am On Jan 17, 2016
In every relationships, there will be fights once in a while, that’s inevitable, Whether it was your fault or not, and no matter the reason for the fight, you need to get your relationship/marriage back on track. Here are 7 steps you should take in order to make up with your lover:

1. Humble yourself. Really, If you can apologize for something you did, even if you didn’t start it.. it can disarm your partner and result in him or her apologizing as well. Something like, “I never wanted this to go this way, and I’m so sorry it has. Can we pretend like nothing ever happened?
WARNING: Don’t apologize for things you didn’t do just because you want the fight to be over. Be serious and mean it.

2. Take responsibility. If you can find a way to accept your part in the argument, without trying to blame or wrong yourself or your partner for it, it will definitely open up a whole new dialogue.

3. Appreciate your lover. The sooner you two can experience some form of joy and happiness being with each other, the better. Notice and express your feelings about the things you really like about your lover and yourself. It will go a long way in strengthening the love you share.

4. Listen. Listening is one of the most powerful steps that you can take toward resolving any kind of misunderstanding in your relationship, including making up. When your lover is upset, listen to any blames without defending or making excuses. This woould prevent another argument from starting. Just listen. Let him or her pour it all out. Put your hand on your mouth if you need to stop yourself from talking when you are listening.

5. Let your lover learn in his/her own way. If you’re expecting him/her to apologize, and your lover isn’t giving it, try to forgive him/her anyway. This kind of acceptance might show that you accept your lover’s imperfections, which can help him/her be less defensive.

6. Know the real reason behind the argument. It may look like you’re fighting about money, sex, or something else, but there’s usually some feeling pertaining to it that hasn’t fully surfaced maybe even something you had not realized you were feeling. Identifying the root of the problem can help you calm down and make up with your partner.
Telling your partner something like “I feel scared when I see you talking to other girls,” or “I feel angry I don’t have the money to pay for this right now” allows you to get to the main issue and often helps him or her to understand your feelings without arguing about it.

7. Finally, When things are going well, talk to your lover about the way that you both quarrel and your willingness to find a better way to work on differences. If things have been going on smoothly to the point where it is not possible to talk about these things with your lover, then it’s time for some help. Maybe professional one.

Advice: Regardless of who is right or wrong, don’t let fighting end your relationship.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend After A Fight by fulfillbill(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2016
This advise where have you been all my life...

If Op is not stingy now he will in future

If hes not in future, heis kids will...

Late for mass...
Re: How To Make Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend After A Fight by ibbakorede(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2016
ibbakorede:
In every relationships, there will be fights once in a while, that’s inevitable, Whether it was your fault or not, and no matter the reason for the fight, you need to get your relationship/marriage back on track. Here are the tips you can make use of that... read more here http://www.gistcabal.com/2016/01/how-to-make-up-with-your-boyfriend-girlfriend-after-a-fight-2/

(1) (Reply)

Neighbor's Mom Complained To My Mom About Her Son? / WTF!! A Young Man Posted A Picture Of Himself Having Sex On Facebook / Have You Been Mastubating And You Don't Know How To Get Away From It Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.