Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System (1348 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See How This Girl Felt On Her Best Friend's Wedding / How Would You Redesign The Human Reproductive System If Given The Opportunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 6:31am On Jan 17, 2016
[
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by Drdaps(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2016
She was on period and you still do that thing angry
Kongi na bastard

1 Like

Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by donbenedict(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2016
Yes! U got gonorrhea.
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by gamaliel121(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by sipsip(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2016
You just got the big boys disease. Gonorrhoea. Congrats! On a more serious note though... do you have yellowish or greenish pus coming out of your thingy every now and then? Go to the hospital, a strong dose of ampiclus for few days will do the trick. Chill...
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 17, 2016
1st of all relax op it happens to many men. E don do me b4 too just that d gal no dey menstruate in my own case and I admire ur courage over shyness to speak out on time

Its not testicular pain, its groin pain, if u didn't use condom, then u must have been infected by gonorrhoea or clamydia from the lady and in u a man, the result is epididymitis (inflammation of the epididymis). It may be something worse like syhphilis depending on the symptoms such as painful urination, sores on d penis and discharges. U need to see d doctor fast before lumps grow on the epididymis. Sometimes walking may be difficult sef. Don't medicate urself o
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by gamaliel121(m): 7:00am On Jan 17, 2016
emmaak2:
A WEEK AGO I MADE LOVE TO MY GIRLFRIEND WITHOUT A PROTECTION AND SHE WAS ON MENSES AND PRESENTLY THIS WEEK AM HAVING PAINS ON MY MANHOOD AND SENSATIONAL BURNING ON MY BALLS
PLEASE COULD IT BE AS A RESULT OF THE SEX?

Are you urinating more than normal?
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by gomzy121: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2016
but seriously some guys, did i say guys, some boys can really suck how can u make love to a gal in her period without even using cond*m, gush are u a ritualist, riding and swimming in blood without seeing anything wrong with that.

3 Likes

Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by SINNZ(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2016
emmaak2:
A WEEK AGO I MADE LOVE TO MY GIRLFRIEND WITHOUT A PROTECTION AND SHE WAS ON MENSES AND PRESENTLY THIS WEEK AM HAVING PAINS ON MY MANHOOD AND SENSATIONAL BURNING ON MY BALLS
PLEASE COULD IT BE AS A RESULT OF THE SEX?

Is your girlfriend dollyjoy
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by iavokeo(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2016
guy,u nor funni oh.I remember my mum use to say u must never sleep wit a gal wen she is in her period DAT it is a taboo in d Africa culture.Women of d olden day usually don't stay in d same hus wit a man wen she is in DAT zone.DAT is wen her body usually inject waste from her body(womb).okay y did u not have sex with her in her poophole wen she wanted to use d white hus.she might b clean from all dose diseases mention here n u just got ur system poisoned by having sex wit her in her period.......guy,u nor funniest Sha (/^▽^)/.
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 3:37am On Jan 18, 2016
Drdaps:
Kongi na bastard

my brother dnt knw wat came ova us
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 3:38am On Jan 18, 2016
donbenedict:
Yes! U got gonorrhea.

GOING TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 3:38am On Jan 18, 2016
iavokeo:
guy,u nor funni oh.I remember my mum use to say u must never sleep wit a gal wen she is in her period DAT it is a taboo in d Africa culture.Women of d olden day usually don't stay in d same hus wit a man wen she is in DAT zone.DAT is wen her body usually inject waste from her body(womb).okay y did u not have sex with her in her poophole wen she wanted to use d white hus.she might b clean from all dose diseases mention here n u just got ur system poisoned by having sex wit her in her period.......guy,u nor funniest Sha (/^▽^)/.

AM JUST SO SORRY[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 3:40am On Jan 18, 2016
sipsip:
You just got the big boys disease. Gonorrhoea. Congrats! On a more serious note though... do you have yellowish or greenish pus coming out of your thingy every now and then? Go to the hospital, a strong dose of ampiclus for few days will do the trick. Chill...

NO SIR BUT GOING TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 3:40am On Jan 18, 2016
gamaliel121:

Are you urinating more than normal?

NO SIR
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 3:42am On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
1st of all relax op it happens to many men. E don do me b4 too just that d gal no dey menstruate in my own case and I admire ur courage over shyness to speak out on time

Its not testicular pain, its groin pain, if u didn't use condom, then u must have been infected by gonorrhoea or clamydia from the lady and in u a man, the result is epididymitis (inflammation of the epididymis). It may be something worse like syhphilis depending on the symptoms such as painful urination, sores on d penis and discharges. U need to see d doctor fast before lumps grow on the epididymis. Sometimes walking may be difficult sef. Don't medicate urself o

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE BRO
HOSPITAL TODAY
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 18, 2016
emmaak2:

HOSPITAL TODAY
ok good

1 Like

Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 18, 2016
It's an infection. See a doctor.
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2016
You don carry gono
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 6:38am On Jan 18, 2016
PinkBarbie:
It's an infection. See a doctor.

will do jt dat dear
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by IamLEGEND1: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2016
Pesin carry gono!
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by mccoy47(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2016
On her menses? angry
Sick mofos everywhere
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 4:53am On Jan 19, 2016
mccoy47:
On her menses? angry
Sick mofos everywhere

are u ok
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 4:53am On Jan 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Pesin carry gono!

I HEAR
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2016
emmaak2:

HOSPITAL TODAY
Emma how far. What did d doc diagnose? Hope u feel better now
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Emma how far. What did d doc diagnose? Hope u feel better now
am ok,nothing reli was diagnose
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by octopusfreaky(f): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2016
Drdaps:
Kongi na bastard
it is the best time to do it..*winks
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by Drdaps(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
So you also do it during that time cool
Re: Pains Felt On The Male Reproductive System by emmaak2(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:

You are funny o

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Flashes Bare Breeast For MAGAZINE (PHOTO) / Why Do Most Guys Leave Their Collar Upwards Instead Of Folding It? / 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.