Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships (1348 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by Daniel2289(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sometimes a woman's insecurities are what is stopping her from investing so much in a new relationship. It may be as a result of a broken heart, staying single or dating around.

As a woman it's important to know what these fears are, then find a way to overcome each nd every one of them.

Inspired by Beliefnet, here are 6 things women are secretly scared of in relationships

1. Being cheated on: She may be terrified of being cheated on again in a new relationship she's about to start. She's also scared of being with a man who doesn't want to commit. An open line of communication and trust would better from her man in order to reassure her that her fears wouldn't be a reality.

2. Settling for less or compromising: Many women are scared of settling with the wrong man or compromising standards because of Mr. Wrong,
especially if it has happened before.

3. Her ex and her new man being exactly alike: Women are scared of getting into relationships and finding out her new boyfriend was just like her ex. It's more like she's scared of seeing history repeat itself again.

4. Being disrespected: Nobody likes being
disrespected. Women are emotional beings and a man disrespecting her could bring out a whole lot of insecurities she may never know she had before. This could be really scary and humiliating.

5. Thinking she isn't pretty or sexy enough: Many women feel the need to be perfect for a man to want and stay with them. These ladies are terrified of not being pretty or sexy enough to keep a man, this in turn has a negative effect on their relationships.

6. Saying "I love you" and the relationship not working out: If a woman is vulnerable enough to say " I love you", then the last thing she wants is for her relationship to not work out or the person
she says it to, not saying it back.

Ladies, you can add yours.
Thank You.
Re: 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by falconey(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmmm ladies una get time shah
Re: 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by sinaj(f): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
True

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by Brymo: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tbh, women r scare these days! Real women.
Re: 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by Maxity02(f): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
so true

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by Daniel2289(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yeah!!!
Re: 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by Michizzy(f): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
So correct...
Re: 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
cool
Re: 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Now I know why my new bae was acting up
Re: 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by halfricanadian(f): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2016
If i find who i love i will date all over again
grin gone are d days one was scared
Re: 6 Things Women Are Secretly Scared Of In Relationships by Daniel2289(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
We are saying the same thing

(1) (Reply)

My New Brazilian Female Housemate! / Question For The Ladies: Who will you Marry "It Is Well" Or "It Shall Be Well" / S*x But Not S*x? 5 Best Non-penetrative Sex For You To Try.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.