Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself (881 Views)

Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / 7 Types Of Prayers For Change And Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by exlink10(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2016
I hear people say that even armed rubbers pray before they embark on rubbery operation. Can God really answer those kind of prayers even like the once "calls girls" do pray?

See more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/01/can-god-answer-this-prayers-see-fro.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by adonbilivit: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2016
only God answer ur question.
Re: Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2016
The name of Jesus is worthy and potent any day. I've watched a movie where robbers paying tithe and an anointed pastor prayed for them..to be frank, their operation were always smooth and favored. With my korokoro eyes I've seen ashawos in brothels doing fellowship before.

The fact is God does not answer a sinner's prayer but if a sinner cld access anointing from a man of God, that anointing would work for him/her. However d life and calling of the man of God would be at risk.

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by gomzy121: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2016
not being judgemental though, but I think God will surely deal with those that Bleep with his name. yeah like seriously....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by obiorathesubtle: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2016
undecided well, if my roommate can pray to God not to be caught while partaking in Exam malpractice and he was answered.. I don't see why not...

Sometimes I ask myself the same question.. I thought the prayer of a sinner is an abomination?? undecided
Re: Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
The name of Jesus is worthy and potent any day. I've watched a movie where robbers paying tithe and an anointed pastor prayed for them..to be frank, their operation were always smooth and favored With my korokoro eyes I've seen ashawos in brothels doing fellowship before.

The fact is God does not answer a sinner's prayer but if a sinner cld access anointing from a man of God, that anointing would work for him/her. However d life and calling of the man of God would be at risk.

Th bolded really got me laughing. So because you saw it in a Nigerian movie now makes it a reasonable fact that can be applicable in real life? Lol. Since when did poorly scripted Nigerian home videos become proof for anything?

As regards your last paragraph, Please, tell me where it was written in the Bible that the anointing of a man of God can work for a sinner but the life of the man of God would be at risk? I want to learn. Lol
Re: Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Decker:

Th bolded really got me laughing. So because you saw it in a Nigerian movie now makes it a reasonable fact that can be applicable in real life? Lol. Since when did poorly scripted Nigerian home videos become proof for anything?

As regards your last paragraph, Please, tell me where it was written in the Bible that the anointing of a man of God can work for a sinner but the life of the man of God would be at risk? I want to learn. Lol
What's there to laff about. Are u ok? If u're this ignorant about spiritual matters, u shdnt even have created a thread. First of all, d film wasn't a nollywood product neither is it just a gospel film, its a mike bamiloye's write up and everyone who knows him knws his understanding abt spiritual issues.

Did u not read in ur bible that the dead body who was raised by Elisha's bone was a sinner? Or was Rahab the favoured prostitute a saint? The bible says d gifts of God is without repentance. U've not seen drunkards preaching life-changing sermons before? Or prostitutes who see visions.

Pst Adeboye of Rccg once said how an antichrist king in this yorubaland who always antagonised an evangelism crusade with his idols was paralysed. Anoda pastor who did not knw d paralysis was a punnishment from God, went ahead and prayed for him. He got healed, but d pastor was buried d following day.

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by cruzita(f): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
make una no forget say Satan dey answer prayers too.
Re: Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by SmartMugu: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2016
exlink10:
I hear people say that even armed rubbers pray before they embark on rubbery operation. Can God really answer those kind of prayers even like the once "calls girls" do pray?

See more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/01/can-god-answer-this-prayers-see-fro.html

cc lalasticlala
Robber?
Re: Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

What's there to laff about. Are u ok? If u're this ignorant about spiritual matters, u shdnt even have created a thread. First of all, d film wasn't a nollywood product neither is it just a gospel film, its a mike bamiloye's write up and everyone who knows him knws his understanding abt spiritual issues.

Did u not read in ur bible that the dead body who was raised by Elisha's bone was a sinner? Or was Rahab the favoured prostitute a saint? The bible says d gifts of God is without repentance. U've not seen drunkards preaching life-changing sermons before? Or prostitutes who see visions.

Pst Adeboye of Rccg once said how an antichrist king in this yorubaland who always antagonised an evangelism crusade with his idols was paralysed. Anoda pastor who did not knw d paralysis was a punnishment from God, went ahead and prayed for him. He got healed, but d pastor was buried d following day.

Cool down bro, let's observe decorum shall we. This is just a discussion, not a fight. You don't need to be rude or insultive. We are adults.

Before I proceed, It seems you are getting a few things confused. I am not the OP, I didn't create this thread.

Now, when I made reference to the movie being a Nollywood movie, what I was trying to say is that it was a Nigerian movie, written by a Nigerian, starring a cast made up of Nigerians. Mike bamiloye's movies fall under this category. So I am still right.

Whether or not Mike Bamiloye wrote the movie doesn't make the instance he presented proof that God answers prayers of sinners. One man's idea is never enough proof for anything.

I asked you to give me biblical proof of your claim. Now you have, I think we are done here. Although I don't agree with you, I am not one to argue about Biblical issues. So I'll pass. Plus, you don't seem to be mature enough to be engaged in a decent, intelligent argument with anyway, because it won't be long before you resort to insults and derogatory remarks.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself by davidsgal(f): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2016
The prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Flavour (photo) / Who Is More Beautiful, Twaci Or Tohpahz? / Hilarious Quote (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.