Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life (34509 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Blow074: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Let your prayers exalt the name of the Lord and all others things will be sorted.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
'he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father’ (Matthew 26:39)

‘no man has seen God at any time.’ (John 1:18)
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by funkyfrevy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Isaiah 8 vs 10, job 5 vs 12, Isaiah 33vs 22, Isiah 40vs 4. Isaiah 29 vs 14 isaiah 14 vs 3, Isaiah 43 vs 2. Etc.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by rev2214(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
The word of God is truth about the matter.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by erumena(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
nairayouthcom:

Sometimes we have those days when we just feel down and need something or someone to give us a push and get us going. There is no better person to turn to then to God. These five Bible verses will give you that extra push you need:

1. Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares
the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

2. Psalm 27:4

“One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek
him in his temple.”

3. Isaiah 40:31

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

4. Romans 8:28

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

5. 1 Corinthians 16:13

“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.”

Read and share, you might save a life today you never can tell!!!!

Read More Here : http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2016/01/17/five-bible-verses-that-will-motivate-you-and-give-you-an-extra-push-in-life/

cc:lalasticlala

God bless you sir
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by dabunaija: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
the word of GOD is sharper than the double edged sword. It pierces deeper into bones and marrow. you have said it all though the entire Bible is inspirational and motivational.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Ayinlaokin(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ezekiel 37: 12- 14
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Dreamtouch: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
PSALM 1 VS 3
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
He's our helper in times of trouble
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by berepiki(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Read Rom8:11... The most potent drug for any kind of illness
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Onyiido: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
steve13:
Please read Proverbs 3
I love that chapter especially verse 11 $ 21
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by piagetskinner(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
The effectual and fervent prayer of the righteous man availeth much James 5:16
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Onyiido: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

My life's slogan.
The blessings of the Lord maketh rich $ addeth no sorrow - whenever I ponder on this, I just know He's marvelous deed @ work in my life is soooo overwhelming
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Juan73(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2016
a[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font)Am really inspired;God Bless!
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by jibbzion(m): 3:12am On Jan 21, 2016
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man - Ecclesiastes 12:13 (KJV)

Selah!
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by namo77: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Journey through 2016 with Rhapsody of Realities in any language of your choice, Click Here --> http://amzn.to/1OyBYFg. Experience the lavished love and unending hope found only in Christ Jesus, regardless of your colour, age, personality and geographical location.

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by babatgtr: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gud
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Princiology(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2019
See also on PRINCIOLOGY.COM: Bible verses for encouragement in times of Need and Trouble

Get inspired by other topics based mostly on Bible verses.
You may also want to Read Bible online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) / Pope Francis Appoints Denis Isizoh Into The Pontifical Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.