Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC (79773 Views)

Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List / List Of Illegal Universities In Nigeria By NUC 2017 / Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Richy4:

When you get your jamb form, you can always check the brochures... or you can borrow from your undergraduate neighbours ... All universities courses are there.....
Appreciate it sir
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Kolency(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
gazzy01:
Neither best university or not, what matter to me is the products out of the school.
well sed! Bro, personally I attended 1 of d cheapest n worst University on dis list , bt I can proudly say dat Im doing far better at my place of work 2day Dan even dos Harvard boys. Its all about determination

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Kolency(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
gazzy01:
Neither best university or not, what matter to me is the products out of the school.
well sed! Bro, personally I attended 1 of d cheapest n worst University on dis list , bt I can proudly say dat Im doing far better at my place of work 2day Dan even dos Harvard boys. Its all about determination. Pikin wey go sabi book go sabi irrespective of d sch he attends
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Booyakasha(f): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
FILEBE:

via Nairaland?
yeah
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Appareil(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thank God my Alma mater is Number 1.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Zico5:

U need orientation, we re talking about standard not not number of time school strike. Nuc have standard they use to measure each and every university. Though I don't expect u to know or understand but must give u the fact so that u can learn.

If u think dat standard z unconnected to stability of school calender den u need a reorientation. U Dnt need to understand cos ur argument z bedeviled for lack of facts and thus u can never ever learn.
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by FILEBE(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Booyakasha:
yeah
i have done that
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by bidexmimi(f): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
RECTE SAPERE FONS!
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Basic123: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

if I hear say UI better pass OAU, make I know wetin cause am...
.....Do you know professor hezekiah Oluwasanmi and professor Oladele Ajose were just professors at University of ibadan college of medicine?...Those are OAU pioneering VCs
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
most of these schools don't have good basic ameneties
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by tosinisrael5678(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
i rep UNIBEN.....
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by GLOBALINF: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Instead school in cyprus
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by to9ine: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
I rep UI... nevertheless due diligence on the part of the poster would have shown that this was the list released April 2013 (3years ago).. Cheers guys..

Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Richy4(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kazna69:

Appreciate it sir

No problems my brother best of luck
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Walelavender(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
I rep. LAUTECH....19th. Not bad. My Alma mater can do better.
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by dammy13(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
anigbajumo:

Owo Loke.........just imagine.

Level
Just Graduated. Still writing project anyway. And u? What dept?
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by jibbzion(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
I'm super sure Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos (Yabatech) will not exceed No. 25 if the basis will be on institutions and not just universities.
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by anigbajumo(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
dammy13:

Just Graduated. Still writing project anyway. And u? What dept?

PAP,400L sir.
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by anigbajumo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Walelavender:
I rep. LAUTECH....19th. Not bad. My Alma mater can do better.

Hun?? Oga we dnt deserve that spot.
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Luukasz:
OAU is beautiful on the outside but grotesque on the inside. I have friends & a neighbour there who always say U.I is better than OAU.
in terms of relatively smooth calendar, yes but in terms of education, NO. Many students leave OAU every session for UI cos dey can't cope. Go and look at webometrics ranking in d last 5yrs and NUC authentic ranking within d last 5 yrs too. OAU doesn't just have better structures, it is d case of OAU &others.
This ranking is 2013 and not 2015.
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by syrup40: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
bunmioguns:
cool

TASUED is even rated higher than OOU

And what is wrong with tausued?
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by syrup40: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
bunmioguns:
cool

TASUED is even rated higher than OOU

And what is wrong with tasued?
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by authenticjimmy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Can someone help... I culd nt find UniAbuja in d list.
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by vascey(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
PaulJohn1:

Brother, I never went to CU. But what that school has, Believe me UI that was rated #1 is not close to it. I've been to most federal schools in the southwest which are in the top 10. The only thing I think CU is lagging for them not to be rated above UI, Unilag + OAU is the much younger graduates, which is peculiar to newer schools compared to 1st generation schools.

Thanks man. Higher institutions are not ranked based on infrastructures alone. Tenure for professors, publications, affiliations with other great schools, even the clout of their alumni etc. While I agree that CU graduates are very good products (considering those I have worked with), there are certain areas where only time and focus can get the school to. Take for instance funding, this year alone the federal ministry of health, per the budget, plans to expend 8.5bn naira in UNN teaching hospital. That is a a lot of money and not an amount most private universities can contend with. This amount should be for training, tenure, sponsorships, salaries, infrastructure of just the college of medicine. When other factors are also taken into consideration, you would realize that the basis for ranking may not have factored in a lot.

I definitely don't know more than the NUC. But for the sake of transparency, it would be great if the basis of assessment is also made public.

FYI, I'm not a graduate or student of UNN.

http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2016pro/HEALTH%20.pdf

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by reginaldchinna: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
iamayodeji:
My school try small. I no go talk the name but e try.

Chaiiiiii, but I just dey imagine schools wey dey numbers 80's and 90s. Na wa o.

Omo see OOU for 97. haba! Una no try o.
. Please I believe this should be based on infrastructure because UNN can never be 14

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Idrismusty97(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is the fake list NUC even denounced. I can't even find FUTminna in the list.
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Boltzmannolly(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Great of Da Greatest Zikitess, Katangites, Melambites, Kutites, Awoites, Belloites, Idiates, Queenites, Tafabalewaites etc C-O-Ñ-G-R-A-T-E-S to us all. Oh sorry Agbowoites not left out oooooo even Abadinites. We shall continue to be de head never the tail in de ranking.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by emytuz: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Unique Uniport My Alma Mata 8th.....Federal University Lafia My Place of Work 90th. There's God!
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by opzy634: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
I REP UI
Re: Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC by Elose11(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Great Unimaid! Inspite of Boko Haram! Imagine where University of Maiduguri would have been if there were no insurgency there. I am a proud alumni. Made in Unimaid. When peace returns we shall climb to the zenith!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / Ado-Ekiti Poly Rector Accused Of Investing N1Bn Lecturers Salaries In Bitcoin / MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.