Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) (28063 Views)

Meet The Four (4) Biafra War Heroes Who Are Yoruba / PHOTO. That Moment When You Heard Donald Trump Is Winning The Election. / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2016
Candyrain:
inlandtaipan and EASTSIDAZ enough of these back and forth argument. Make una respect una sef na. Haba!!!

Look at how you guys are derailing this nice thread with your argument. Make you guys chill abeg.
Instead of them to attack their common enemy who is posting false pic of both on its onitsha and Aba.....

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by lolzzzz: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2016
So Onitsha is this small, so revealing.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Candyrain(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Instead of them to attack their common enemy who is posting false pic of both on its onitsha and Aba.....

I'm really disappointed in them. Washing their dirty linen in public

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by jpphilips(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
inlandtaipan:
Onitsha is not the most populated in the east, aba is the most populated followed by Enugu. Correct your blunder.

Onitsha is more populated than Enugu

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by raker300: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
HalfTruth:
Enugu's water system

posting old pictures of the east found of Google won't help you. East has gotten a massive boost in development that can only be compared to abuja nigeria

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by MXrep: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
kaze4blues:
Igbos attacking themselves and exposing the truth abt the erosion-ladden region

make I dey observe
u want us to live in denial like u. We acknowlege our problems and discuss them

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by MXrep: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
well on the issue of population, greater Onitsha which is Onitsha and its surrounding towns which it has swallowed, remain the most populous part of SE, but those places are counted as seperate cities. Aba is largest single city in the east followed by Enugu

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by MXrep: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
viewing onitsha from top of Niger bridge

3 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by manny4life(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Candyrain:
inlandtaipan and EASTSIDAZ enough of these back and forth argument. Make una respect una sef na. Haba!!!

Look at how you guys are derailing this nice thread with your argument. Make you guys chill abeg.

Are you surprised? I would think by now they would have changed their ways but no, same ole Chino and crew continue in their old ways.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by raker300: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2016
MXrep:
well on the issue of population, greater Onitsha which is Onitsha and its surrounding towns which it has swallowed, remain the most populous part of SE, but those places are counted as seperate cities. Aba is largest single city in the east followed by Enugu
Onitsha has spilled over to nkpor and environs. The expansion of trans nkisi etc has made it understandable. New estates and developments has put onitsha on that path.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2016
I almost thought these idiots have left Nairaland for good only to see them on this thread. Nothing can change my stand on disunity of Igbos caused by mostly Anambra supremacists. Remove them and Igboland is united.

http://theleaderassumpta.com/2014/01/26/igbo-governors-at-war-anambra-problem-of-ndigbo-okorocha/

OKOROCHA my hero

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by EASTSIDAZ: 6:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Worthless I.diot. It is the useless imolites that are the problem of the igbos. You are the real problem of the igbos on NL. Once you are caught and stoned to death there will be peace on this forum. Hopeless old ugly man.

The same Okorocha called Imo state women prostitutes. cool

[s]
Abagworo:
I almost thought these idiots have left Nairaland for good only to see them on this thread. Nothing can change my stand on disunity of Igbos caused by mostly Anambra supremacists. Remove them and Igboland is united.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2016
EASTSIDAZ:
Worthless I.diot. It is the useless imolites that are the problem of the igbos. You are the real problem of the igbos on NL. Once you are caught and stoned to death there will be peace on this forum. Hopeless old ugly man.

[s][/s]

After boasting and opening your own website you still came back to eat your poo. Since you and your fellows left we've been united here both with our fellow Igbos and other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by EASTSIDAZ: 6:31am On Jan 19, 2016
You are a silly old fool. The new site is booming. I am a member of several news sites including the omambala site but I will be visiting NL so I can be checking your excesses. I never left, I have always been around just to continue to clip your wings. I am not gonna totally leave NL so you can be having a field day. You thought we shall all leave so you can reign in your madness again..NO, I will be here to monitor you 24/7 and treat your fvckup accordingly. You are actually the only one causing disunity among Igbos on this board but I am here on NL for you 24/7. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

After boasting and opening your own website you still came back to eat your poo. Since you and your fellows left we've been united here both with our fellow Igbos and other Nigerians.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Abagworo:

http://theleaderassumpta.com/2014/01/26/igbo-governors-at-war-anambra-problem-of-ndigbo-okorocha/

OKOROCHA my hero

monkey ..divide and rule won't help you here

abu nti

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2016
raker300:
Onitsha has spilled over to nkpor and environs. The expansion of trans nkisi etc has made it understandable. New estates and developments has put onitsha on that path.

even oba has joined Onitsha and they are moving to nnewi

was at my state and saw that Onitsha is growing rapidly
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by raker300: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

my point exactly. It's note worthy to see the progress so far
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by better85(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
I dont know why some people misunderstand difference between larger and Bigger.. Larger is for Population or how many while Bigger goes with bigness
Aba is Bigger
Onitsha is larger.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by inlandtaipan: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
better85:
I dont know why some people misunderstand difference between larger and Bigger.. Larger is for Population or how many while Bigger goes with bigness
Aba is Bigger
Onitsha is larger.
aba is both larger and bigger. Aba is the largest and biggest city in the east.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by inlandtaipan: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

osisioma local government of aba alone is bigger than nkpor, ogidi, Onitsha south and north combine by land mass. Osisisoma LGa is larger than any local govt in Onitsha by population. I can show you records.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by raker300: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
inlandtaipan:
osisioma local government of aba alone is bigger than nkpor, ogidi, Onitsha south and north combine by land mass. Osisisoma LGa is larger than any local govt in Onitsha by population. I can show you records.
pls show pictures cos I highly doubt that. If it the aba I know, then you lie friend
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by raker300: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
inlandtaipan:

I highly doubt that
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Pwayne2016(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
inlandtaipan:
see as u dey make mouth bt the last time i checked Abia state Population was 28 in Ranking while Anambra is 10th..again De last Election Abia has 300000+ as voters while Anambra was 600000+, 2006 Population Abia 2.3million Anambra 4.2million so how Aba be Larger than Onitsha while Voters in Anambra is de same with de whole Population of Abia..

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by tabletman1: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
inlandtaipan:

Your're right when you said aba is larger and bigger but saying Aba and its osisioma counterpart is more populated than Onitsha and environs is a bigger blunder.
Onitsha have a small landmass but most populated city in the east.
Umuahia south is larger than Onitsha north and south combined but only fegge and oduakpu is more populated than umuahia south+old umuahia.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2016
Im looking at these pictures and I feel terrible for Nigerians, they have a long way to go and instead of them to all come together, join hands and develop like all great Nations, Economies and Civilizations have done, there are those within who want to ensure the destruction of the Republic. Living in such a decrepit environment definitely has to do negative numbers on your psyche. I hope the citizens come to their senses and work with their President in his quest to set Nigeria back on the right path.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by raker300: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2016
more onitsha

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by ROYALD(m): 2:38am On Jan 30, 2016
ANAMBRA IS THE SMALLEST STATE IN THE EAST
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Ilovemystate: 3:08am On Jan 30, 2016
ROYALD:
ANAMBRA IS THE SMALLEST STATE IN THE EAST

Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria but the highest populated and density populated state in Nigeria followed by Anambra second most density populated state, Onitsha is most populated city in east with highest number of story building, those mention osisioma only Nkpor population covers osisioma, Osisoma that I grew up from Ngwa high school down to ekeakpara and environment, Onitsha has extended to Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi, Ogbaru, Nsugbe, Nkwere, Odakpu, Oba, Ogbunike still heading towards Umunya and umuoji
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Ilovemystate: 3:16am On Jan 30, 2016
Few pictures of Nkwere sub of Onitsha

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Ilovemystate: 3:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Onitsha

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 3:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Well according to estimated population and 2006 census, Onitsha is the third most populated city after Enugu and aba in the east. At least we should work with that for now.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Ilovemystate: 3:50am On Jan 30, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Well according to estimated population and 2006 census, Onitsha is the third most populated city after Enugu and aba in the east. At least we should work with that for now.
They excluded those sub towns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.