Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) (28064 Views)

Meet The Four (4) Biafra War Heroes Who Are Yoruba / PHOTO. That Moment When You Heard Donald Trump Is Winning The Election. / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Ilovemystate:

I know Umule, Ariaria town and other areas you mentioned I know structures in those areas how they look, I know you don't like Anambra and her people but just be frank for ones grin compare Osisioma skyline and Nkpor skyline when you are travelling in both town, Enugu/Onitsha express via Nkpor and Old road, and Aba/PH via Osisioma what those your conscious tell you? Even from the pictures you posted

Nkpor is like those places I posted except that you can view it better from Enugu/Onitsha expressway. I will like to know where you are comparing with and what you call good structures. Osisioma is too vast and has 20 Nkpors inside. Maybe you mean Osisioma junction not Osisioma LGA which is only comparable to Idemili North LGA but with less population.

Finally stop writing the thrash that I don't like Anambra. Disagreement does not translate to hate. Every disagreement I've had is usually in defence of misrepresentation of facts like you've just done by comparing Osisioma with Nkpor when Ariaria alone is bigger.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Nwanne stop this back and forth with the hopeless b.astard called abagworo. Imo state is cursed but he is here running up and down no wonder the state is backward cheesy

Ilovemystate:

I know Umule, Ariaria town and other areas you mentioned I know structures in those areas how they look, I know you don't like Anambra and her people but just be frank for ones grin compare Osisioma skyline and Nkpor skyline when you are travelling in both town, Enugu/Onitsha express via Nkpor and Old road, and Aba/PH via Osisioma what those your conscious tell you? Even from the pictures you posted

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2016
What unbiased imolites are saying

Imo state is CURSED cool

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Unbiased imolites are crying cool

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
Unbiased imolites are crying cool
So what has this got to do with our constructive debate?

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
It has everything because you are supposed to be crying for your backward bankrupt Imo state

[s]
Abagworo:

So what has this got to do with our constructive debate?
[/s]

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
It has everything because you are supposed to be crying for your backward bankrupt Imo state

[s][/s]

Orlu is more developed than Awka
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiki pains everywhere.

Ordinary Nnewi is by far more developed and economically viable than Owerri that is filled with prostitutes LOL

Abagworo:

Nnewi is more developed than Owerri
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
Kikikikikikikikiki pains everywhere.

Ordinary Nnewi is by far more developed by Owerri that is filled with prostitutes LOL

Orlu is more developed than Awka.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiki....na me and you.

Yesoo..Even Awka has made Owerri to look like a rural area in the north LOL

Abagworo:

Nnewi is more developed than Owerri.

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Imo state is CURSED, I know the truth is painful but you have to face realitycheesy

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Ilovemystate: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Abagworo:

Nkpor is like those places I posted except that you can view it better from Enugu/Onitsha expressway. I will like to know where you are comparing with and what you call good structures. Osisioma is too vast and has 20 Nkpor inside. Maybe you mean Osisioma junction not Osisioma LGA which is only comparable to Idemili North LGA but with less population.

[color=#990000][/color]Finally stop writing the thrash that I don't like Anambra. Disagreement does not translate to hate. Every disagreement I've had is usually in defence of misrepresentation of facts like you've just done by comparing Osisioma with Nkpor when Ariaria alone is bigger.
I know you very well, just like your master, Anambra gives you guys sleepless night, the hatred is rooted in your blood, Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria but doesn't take away the crown been most populated and country economic hub, same with Anambra it's most populated state in east and southeastern economic hub, Aba still have a long way to go, that is the reason why I didn't argure Onitsha, Ogbaru, Nkwere, Obosi with you, you master Okorocha thought he can bring Anambra down at last what happened, he is busy disgracing himself and innocent Imolite, I remember him saying Anambra is the problem of Igbos, now I wonder who is the problem of Imo? I guess Anambra, we are too connected for Okorocha and you to pull down, rather him will end up disgracing himself throughout his tenure, I learnt he had filled for bankruptcy, hoping for another bell out, my pity goes to innocent citizens of Imo state who was deceived by his sugar coated tongue. I know the reason why I changed my argument, because I saw your initial posts, I just ignored and respond to you just to make my points

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2016
I warned you about the frustrated hopeless old man called abagworo but you wouldn't listen. He is pained because imo state is backward, comatose, bankrupt and worthless. Even APC do not regard the state, no wonder it was given a junior minister, the least in the SE. cheesy

Ilovemystate:

I know you very well, just like your master, Anambra gives you guys sleepless night, the hatred is rooted in you blood, Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria but doesn't take away the crown been most populated and country economic hub, same with Anambra it's most populated state in east and southeastern economic but, Aba still have a long way to go, that is the reason why I didn't argure Onitsha, Ogbaru, Nkwere, Obosi with you, you master Okorocha thought he can bring Anambra down at last what happened, he is busy disgracing himself and innocent Imolite, I remember him saying Anambra is the problem of Igbos, now I wonder who is the problem of Imo? I guess Anambra, we are too connected for Okorocha and you to pull down, rather you him will end up disgracing himself throughout his tenure, I learnt he had filled for bankruptcy, hoping for another bell out, my pity goes to innocent citizens of Imo state who was deceived by his sugar coated tongue. I know the reason why I changed my argument, because I saw your initial posts, I just ignored and respond to you just to make my points

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Lordave: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2016
Aba is larger and bigger than Onitsha and it's subtowns both in population and in landmass. There's no denying of that cos it's a fact and not an assumption.

You guys should quit arguing, only a person who hasn't gone anywhere in Aba will argue against this glaring fact.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Why is population of Anambra almost twice that of Abia? However you are free to believe whatever that makes you feel happy!

Lordave:
Aba is larger and bigger than Onitsha and it's subtowns both in population and in landmass. There's no denying of that cos it's a fact and not an assumption.

You guys should quit arguing, only a person who hasn't gone anywhere in Aba will argue against this glaring fact.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by asha80(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Aba is more populated than Onitsha both proper and adjoining towns unless one has not toured both cities extensively....as for people using the anambra being more populated than abia as argument to prove Onitsha is more populated that is as shallow as it comes because no city or town in Imo is as populated as aba yet Imo state is more populated than abia state due to Imo (insert anambra if you wish) is on the average more densely populated than abia...it is like arguing that UK is more populated than Germany simply because no city in Germany is more than half the population of London..it does not work that way

6 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Lordave: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
Why is population of Anambra almost twice that of Abia? However you are free to believe whatever that makes you feel happy!

Because Anambra is more populated than Abia, Onitsha should be more populated than Aba?

Germany is the most populous nation in Wester Europe, but almost every capital city in Western Europe is more populated than Berlin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2016
That is your opinion as you are not an authority in demographic information. Keep it just to yourself!

asha80:
Aba is more populated than Onitsha both proper and adjoining towns unless one has not toured both cities extensively....as for people using the anambra being more populated than abia as argument to prove Onitsha is more populated that is as shallow as it comes because no city or town in Imo is as populated as aba yet Imo state is more populated than abia state due to Imo (insert anambra if you wish) is on the average more densely populated than abia...it is like arguing that UK is more populated than Germany simply because no city in Germany is more than half the population of London..it does not work that way
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Lordave: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2016
asha80:
Wisdom will never depart your brain..

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2016
As much as I am not even more enticed with large population but you can take large or even larger population if that is the only thing you have so you can be happy. cool

Lordave:
Because Anambra is more populated than Abia, Onitsha should be more populated than Aba?

Germany is the most populous nation in Wester Europe, but almost every capital city in Western Europe is more populated than Berlin.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Pwayne2016(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Their is no need for argument.. Since i noticed dat only Election voters of Idemili North has more Population than the whole Osisioma..and mind u dia was no Census in Onitsha in 2006 because of MASSOB bt dey used details of 2001 survey unlike de 4towns of Idemili dat make up of Onitsha urban is now abt 1million
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Nwanne drop the matter, let them have the population thingy if that is the only thing that can console them at least.. cool

Pwayne2016:
Their is no need for argument.. Since i noticed dat only Election voters of Idemili North has more Population than the whole Osisioma..and mind u dia was no Census in Onitsha in 2006 because of MASSOB bt dey used details of 2001 survey unlike de 4towns of Idemili dat make up of Onitsha urban is now abt 1million
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
asha80:
I'm totally surprise seeing people compare aba and onitsha that I know. Aba is about double the size of onitsha, onitsha is very small city.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pwayne2016:
aba had more registered voters than onitsha, nkpor, ogidi and obosi compared. Stop being myopic please, onitsha is great but cannot be more populated than aba.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nwa Aba ngwa why are you still worked up? I thought we have tagged your town the largest populated already? Abeg make we hear word here..na Aba we go come dey discuss here. Mtchw

betterABIAstate:
aba had more registered voters than onitsha, nkpor, ogidi and obosi compared. Stop being myopic please, onitsha is great but cannot be more populated than aba.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
Nwa Aba ngwa why are you still worked up? I thought we have tagged your town the largest already? Abeg make we hear word here..

I'm not worked up, I just want to clear this.

Onitsha is very small, that's why it seems it has population. Did you know owerri is about three times the size of onitsha? Owerri is 100kmsq and onitsha 36kmsq, not to talk of aba.

Onitsha is just congested and chocked, no land for the few people there, that's why it look to you that its populated.

Aba, Enugu and owerri are more spacious and can accommodate more people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
You are really a worked fellow. cheesy
I think what Aba needs is a leader that will fix the numerous bad roads and filthy environment Aba is known for so that people's negative mindset of Aba will be changed.

Onitsha on the other hand is another level over and above other SE towns. Onitsha is the most cosmopolitan city east of Niger and the city represents to the SE what Lagos and PH represents to the SW and SS.

Onitsha has grown to extend to Oba, Obosi, Ogbunike, Nsugbe even Asaba. These conurbation has formed the biggest metropolitan city in the East.

I wish Aba is given attention if not population is not what that town needs now.

[s]
betterABIAstate:
I'm not worked up, I just want to clear this.

Onitsha is very small, that's why it seems it has population. Did you know owerri is about three times the size of onitsha? Owerri is 100kmsq and onitsha 36kmsq, not to talk of aba.

Onitsha is just congested and chocked, no land for the few people there, that's why it look to you that its populated.

Aba, Enugu and owerri are more spacious and can accommodate more people.
[/s]
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
You are really a worked fellow. cheesy
I think what Aba for a leader that will fix the numerous bad roads and filthy environment Aba is known for so that people's negative mindset of Aba will be changed.

Onitsha on the other hand is another level over and above other SE towns. Onitsha is most cosmopolitan city east of Niger and city represent to the SE what Lagos and PH represent to the SW and SS.

I wish Aba is given attention if not population is not what that town needs now.

[s][/s]
my dear, to be candid with you. Onitsha is not developed, forgot the huge residential building you see there. Onitsha looks developed from the expressway but you get to see something else when you drive in, please let's don't go there because onitsha is not developed at all.

The major streets in onitsha are all in bad state and very dirty except awka road. Its a town I know very well, my mom is from ogidi and we have a family house at waterside.

Mention one good, neat road in onitsha apart from awka road, limca road and enugu-onitsha express? Port Harcourt road, zik avenue, oguta road, iweka road, modebe etc are total write-off. Its just that i don't like taking pictures of those things, if not I would have done them.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
You are really in pain but I will not fail to continue to dish out the truth to you no matter how bad you feel. cheesy

Aba in simplest term is the dirtiest town presently in Nigeria. The town equally has the worst roads in the SE. FACT!

The fact is that Aba as a whole does not have any good part, the town entirely is messed inside and outside.

Besides that the entire Aba has no drain upon being a flat land.

betterABIAstate:
my dear, to be candid with you. Onitsha is not developed, forgot the huge residential building you see there. Onitsha looks developed from the expressway but you get to see something else when you drive in, please let's don't go there because onitsha is not developed at all.

The major streets in onitsha are all in bad state and very dirty except awka road. Its a town I know very well, my mom is from ogidi and we have a family house at waterside.

Mention one good, neat road in onitsha apart from awka road, limca road and enugu-onitsha express? Port Harcourt road, zik avenue, oguta road, iweka road, modebe etc are total write-off. Its just that i don't like taking pictures of those things, if not I would have done them.

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abia State should start by cleaning up Aba and doing something about its numerous bad roads because it is a big embarrassment to the Igbos. Onitsha has similar quality infrastructures and attention just like Lagos though in a small scale but Aba is a total mess from inside out. Smh cool

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
You are really in pain but I will not fail to continue to dish out the truth to you.

Aba in simplest term is the dirtiest town presently in Nigeria. The town equally has the worst roads in the SE. FACT!

The fact is that Aba as a whole does not have any good part, the town entirely is messed insides and outside.

Besides that the entire Aba has no drain upon being a flat land.

stop being lousy, I have no gain in derepping onitsha but its the truth. My mom is partially from onitsha.

No single standard road in onitsha, Onitsha is not a town you go without seeing dust on the street and bad roads, one thing obiano has tried to do its to keep onitsha a little bit neat. You barely see standard roads with pedestrian walkways, covered drainages and traffic light in onitsha.
Onitsha is not organised at all, no roundabout at necessary places (just Willie is working steel huts), just very disorganized without plan.

I don't know the use of your lousiness and rants.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
What unbiased imolites are saying

Imo state is CURSED cool

Nwokem grow up and stop messing yourself up here.
What has Imo got to do with the fact that you tried pushing falsehood in another one of your typical Anambra supremacist misadventures and got thoroughly disgraced by facts?

We were expecting you to present any of those credible statistics that lend any credence to Onitsha being the largest city in the South-East, but since none exist, you have resorted to putting up another show of foolishness here again. This is a clear sign that you have been defeated with FACTS and you have nothing else to offer in favour of the argument. I feel sorry for you, old man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.