Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) (28065 Views)

Meet The Four (4) Biafra War Heroes Who Are Yoruba / PHOTO. That Moment When You Heard Donald Trump Is Winning The Election. / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Abia1son: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aba is the biggest and largest city in the east,infect no city in the east is big as aba,a city with 6 or 7 local government area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Now you are talking real poo.. cheesy

Onitsha is one of the neatest cities today in Nigeria. Its an open thing.

My simple request is for Aba to be cleaned up a bit. Aba does not have infrastructure and Aba is the dirtiest town in the Eastern Nigeria. FACT!

I want to see Aba with streetlights and well paved roads.

Whenever Aba is mentioned what comes to mind of everyone is BAD ROADS AND DIRTY ENVIRONMENT.

[s]
betterABIAstate:
stop being lousy, I have no gain in derepping onitsha but its the truth. My mom is partially from onitsha.

No single standard road in onitsha, Onitsha is not a town you go without seeing dust on the street and bad roads, one thing obiano has tried to do its to keep onitsha a little bit neat. You nearly see standard roads with pedestrian walkways, covered traninage and traffic light in onitsha.
Onitsha is not organised at all, no roundabout at necessary places (just Willie is working steel huts), just very disorganized without plan.

I don't know the use of your lousiness and rants.
[/s]

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
I want to see a functional waste management agency, order and sanity that shows a sign of government presence in Aba but none that was why I conceded ground of population to you guys cool

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
Abia State should start by cleaning up Aba and doing something about its numerous bad roads because it is a big embarrassment to the Igbos. Onitsha has similar quality infrastructures and attention just like Lagos though in a small scale but Aba is a total mess from outside the inside. Smh cool

But does this change the fact that Aba is still the largest city in the South East?
Leave that infrastructure deviation for another day. We can see you're trying to derail after you got caught pants-down spinning falsehood.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
I want to see a functional waste management agency that shows a sign of government presence in Aba but none that was why I conceded ground of population to you guys cool

Aba is still the largest city in the East. Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:

Onitsha is one of neatest cities today in Nigeria. Its an open thing.

My simple request is for Aba to be cleaned up a bit. Aba does not have infrastructure and Aba is the dirtiest town in the Eastern Nigeria. FACT!

Whenever Aba is mentioned what comes to mind of everyone is BAD ROADS AND DIRTY ENVIRONMENT.

[s][/s]
are you for real? why I'm still arguing with this fool?

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
Why is population of Anambra almost twice that of Abia? However you are free to believe whatever that makes you feel happy!

The population of New York City is larger than the population of Los Angeles; but the population of Los Angeles' host state, California, is still larger than the population of NYC's host state, New York State.
Mr. Man, you have no argument.

3 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
If you go through my posts you will find that large population does not freak me. I have since on this thread conceded to them to have the largest population as more Population breeds unwarranted things as well.

MCMLXXVI:

Aba is still the largest city in the East. Deal with it!
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by manchy7531: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chino and that idiotic rochas gay partner abagworo, and their silly,base less arguments on every igbo thread is becoming an embarrassment to we igbos.

It is high time sensible ones from Ndi Anambra and Ndi Imo called these fools to order before the cause more damage.

Any one reading the way these idiots abuse each other's states would make one think Anambra and imo are at logger heads.

These fools don't represent Anambra and Imo, hence they are on their own.

I represent Imo and I love all parts of igboland and her cousins, to be specific ibibio,efik,ogoni,idoma and igala. both in good or in bad. All I want is development and constructive arguments on how to develop igboland and her cousins

All well meaning igbos on nairaland should please call these two idiots to order

Abagworo with his silly defence of rochas failure and his penchant for misrepresentation of facts while chinos overzealousness to attack other igbo states when one is in disagreement with his anambra supremacist views .....

You guys be warn for the last time...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
You are the real fool here because I have been following your silly comments on NL.

betterABIAstate:
are you for real? why I'm still arguing with this fool?
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

But does this change the fact that Aba is still the largest city in the South East?
Leave that infrastructure deviation for another day. We can see you're trying to derail after you got caught pants-down spinning falsehood.
its amazing how people twist facts here, we are all one blood but we should tell each other the truth and not try to mislead others.
Saying onitsha is the largest city in the east is so misleading.

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:

Onitsha is one of neatest cities today in Nigeria. Its an open thing.

[s][/s]

Aba is still larger than Onitsha whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
You are the real "full" here because I have been following your silly comments on NL.

its not "full". You are more foolish than I thought.

Please move away from me

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yes I agree with you..afterwards Ibadan is larger than Lagos.. cool

MCMLXXVI:

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
manchy7531:
Chino and that idiotic rochas gay partner abagworo, and their silly,base less arguments on every igbo thread is becoming an embarrassment to we igbos.

It is high time sensible ones from Ndi Anambra and Ndi Imo called these fools to order before the cause more damage.

Any one reading the way these idiots abuse each other's states would make one think Anambra and imo are at logger heads.

These fools don't represent Anambra and Imo, hence they are on their own.

I represent Imo and I love all parts of igboland and her cousins, to be specific ibibio,efik,ogoni,idoma and igala. both in good or in bad. All I want is development and constructive arguments on how to develop igboland and her cousins

All well meaning igbos on nairaland should please call these two to order before I invoke a destructive spirit on them.

Abagworo with his silly defence of rochas failure and his penchant for misrepresentation of facts while chinos overzealousness to attack other igbo states when one is in disagreement with his anambra supremacist views .....

You guys be warn for the last time...

Abagworo is a disgusting Rochas boot-licker, no doubt, but Chino is SOLELY responsible for whatever wrong outcome on this thread.
Chino was the one who started insulting states, but his sorry black asss has already been deflated here and he's running from pillar to post.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Clown you don't need to correct me because I have a history here.. cheesy

Now you are struggling instead of responding to our debate.. cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
its not "full". You are more foolish than I thought.

Please move away from me
[/s]

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Pwayne2016(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

ok no problem carry award...
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Go through this thread and show me where I insulted any state unprovoked? People should learn to mind their use of words because I will never let it slide..

MCMLXXVI:

Abagworo is a disgusting Rochas boot-licker, no doubt, but Chino is SOLELY responsible for whatever wrong outcome on this thread.
Chino was the one who started insulting states, but his sorry black asss has already been deflated here and he's running from pillar to post.
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
Clown you don't need to correct me because I have a history here.. cheesy

Now you are struggling instead of responding to our debate.. cheesy

[s][/s]
I can't debate a mad person. Move away, you have nothing upstairs to say, all you are saying is rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
You know you were forming a mad man before now but you have seen a "madder" madman. Hopeless ediot. cheesy

betterABIAstate:
I can't debate a mad person. Move away, you have nothing upstairs to say, all you are saying is rubbish.

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
You know you were forming a mad man before now but you have seen a "madder" madman. Hopeless ediot. cheesy

sometimes you need to tell a mad man "sorry" so he will feel better.

Ngwanu, sorry, now can you get lost and stop saying rubbish on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pwayne2016:
ok no problem carry award...

Nope. it's all about setting the records straight and preventing semi-literate charlatans from rewriting facts and massaging their childish egos.
If this lie is allowed to triumph today, you never know the modifications that would be added in it tomorrow.
It was the same way we initially ignored some stark illiterates as they kept spinning the lie about Imo state and prostitution. Because these illiterates got no replies, they even started believing their own lies. Yet when you check the statistics both in prostitution prevalence and HIV incidence/prevalence, Imo isn't even in the Top25 states for such cases.

We're all about #FactsOnly now, and we're bringing the nightmare to the online dullarrds.

2 Likes

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't need your sorry this worthless dingbat because you deserve it LOL. I only came in here to prove to you that you do not have a full blown madness yet. Daft cool

betterABIAstate:
something you need to tell a mad man "sorry" so he will feel better.

Ngwanu, sorry, now can you get lost and stop saying rubbish on this thread?
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
I'm happy we have been able to set this record straight, its important to do so, in other not to mislead the forth-coming generation. God bless alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Schematics: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Record ko, record ni.....just keep deceiving yourself. No wonder TA Orji was able to mess you lots and your state up for a whole 8yrs. Today you guys know better. Smh cheesy

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
asha80:
Aba is more populated than Onitsha both proper and adjoining towns unless one has not toured both cities extensively....as for people using the anambra being more populated than abia as argument to prove Onitsha is more populated that is as shallow as it comes because no city or town in Imo is as populated as aba yet Imo state is more populated than abia state due to Imo (insert anambra if you wish) is on the average more densely populated than abia...it is like arguing that UK is more populated than Germany simply because no city in Germany is more than half the population of London..it does not work that way
You have summarized this argument. I have always wanted to write this butthere was no strength.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by tabletman1: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
asha80:
Aba is more populated than Onitsha both proper and adjoining towns unless one has not toured both cities extensively....as for people using the anambra being more populated than abia as argument to prove Onitsha is more populated that is as shallow as it comes because no city or town in Imo is as populated as aba yet Imo state is more populated than abia state due to Imo (insert anambra if you wish) is on the average more densely populated than abia...it is like arguing that UK is more populated than Germany simply because no city in Germany is more than half the population of London..it does not work that way
Asha i disagree because i have toured both city extensively and i know some parts of aba which most of you normally count as suburbs are virtually empty. someone even said that owerrinta area is densely populated.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by ejiyke2007(m): 3:54am On Jan 31, 2016
h
Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by betterABIAstate: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2016
tabletman1:
Asha i disagree because i have toured both city extensively and i know some parts of aba which most of you normally count as suburbs are virtually empty. someone even said that owerrinta area is densely populated.
owerrinta is not part of aba.
Onitsha is so small that the population will be so visible. Owerri (which is quite smaller than aba) is about 3 times the size of onitsha, aba has more space hence more population. Every data online shows that aba is more poulpulated than onitsha and it's suburb.

Let's stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by 9ijaprince(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2016
UFODU NDI BE ANYI BU NDI IGBO DI IBERIBE, LEKWA KA UNU BU NDI IGBO SI ERE ONWE ONWE UNU KOBO KOBO NA NAIRALAND. ANNYI KWESIRI IJI OHERE ANYI NWERE EBEA KPA UKA ETU ANYI GE ESI EMEPE OBODO ANYI,ANYI ANODU EBEA NA AKPARI ONWE ANY. BIKO NU NWERE NU IRE UNU GUO EZE UNU ONU.

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Ilovemystate: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2016
betterABIAstate [s:
post=42481966]owerrinta is not part of aba.
Onitsha is so Small that the population will be so visible. Owerri (which is quite smaller than aba) is about 3 times the size of onitsha, aba has more space hence more population. Every data online shows that aba is more poulpulated than onitsha and it's suburb.

Let's stop misleading people[/s]
Onitsha (Igbo: Ọ̀nị̀chà Mmílí[4] or just Ọ̀nị̀chà)[5] is a city, a commercial, educational, and religious centre and river port on the eastern bank of the Niger river in Anambra State, southeastern Nigeria.

Onitsha by 2001 had an estimated population of 511,000 with a metropolitan population of 1,003,000.[2]

The majority of people in Onitsha are Igbo and speak the Igbo language however significant communities from Northern and Western Nigeria live in the city. The Onitsha people like to be referred to as Ndi Onicha.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onitsha#

1 Like

Re: These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) by Ilovemystate: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Aba is a city in the southeast of Nigeria and the main trading centre in Abia State. Upon the creation of Abia state in 1991, Aba was divided into two local governments areas namely; Aba south and Aba North. Aba south is the main city centre and the heart beat of Abia State, south-east Nigeria. It is located on the Aba River. Aba is made up many villages such as; Umuokpoji Aba, Eziukwu-Aba, Obuda-Aba, Aba Ukwu and other villages from Ohazu merged due to administrative convenience. Aba was established by the Ngwa clan of Igbo People of Nigeria as a market town and then later a military post was placed there by the British colonial administration[1] in 1901. It lies along the west bank of the Aba River, and is at the intersection of roads leading to Port Harcourt, Owerri, Umuahia, Ikot Ekpene, and Ikot Abasi.[2] The city became a collecting point for agricultural products following the British made railway running through it to Port Harcourt. Aba is a major urban settlement and commercial centre in a region that is surrounded by small villages and towns. The indigenous people of Aba are the Ngwa. Aba is well known for its craftsmen. As or 2004 Aba had an estimated population of 1,020,900.[citation needed]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aba,_Asia Asia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello / Money Laundering: Okupe's Wife, Son Beg Judge For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.