Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,842 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School (33533 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / My Experience Living In A Muslim-populated Hostel / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by cybriz82(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Meaning say u b aje?
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Iykestix: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
glossy6:

Is this thread still on?

....part 3 roommates

Have I told you that Chinwe will walk up to a guy and tell him that she is in love with him?

Ngozi visited her male cousin who served them snacks in the male hostel. She thereafter swept the floor only for her to appear on press clips few days later alleging that she swept her bf's room.

Nkiru is a non academic student who squats in our room. She wasn't a student but deceived her parents that she's in school.

Nonye, a lovely small girl who later dropped out because she couldn't continue due to finance.

Vicky, engaged but still keep relationships in school.

Ngozi 2, a quiet girl who later became gf to law lecturer after the NIPOGA games.

No much gist in Part 3 sha

*yawns* part 3 boring sha, but i think dis is in ABSU.
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by MrLekan95(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
*Interesting*
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by ManuelRichard(m): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2017
I just love this thread..
#Reflective
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by themainman600(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
glossy6:
I had two awkward roomies then. Chinwe will scatter her things and even leave her pants on top of the table. She will go for a guy she have crush on.

Chika's husband lives abroad and the black beauty was a lesbian. She makes love to her friends even in our presence. it was so disgusting seeing them act that way. They also fight because of a girlfriend
how market

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue State University Closed As Students Protest New CGPA Grading / Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.