Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. (4097 Views)

I Don't Understand: Is This A Guy Or A Girl? [pic] / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by jerryunit48: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin
ATMC:
Go back to Ghana, make money. Invite her, she will come. #she likes money#
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by oglalasioux(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
90% of women will gladly divorce their husbands a day after marriage. The only thing they want is for other girls to come for their ashebi and pictures to post on social media. It's worse when they make the man pay for it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
whirlwind7:
Women are awesome. In the game of life and marriage, they usually out-think and outfox men---docile men like you, that is.

So, you didn't know that all her initial conflicting opinion with yours about having a marriage ceremony beyond your budget was actually to test your mettle, to see how far she can push you around, and have her way?

This was the test of superiority which you failed woefully. The excuse about being in love and letting her wear the trousers instead, in my opinion, is "mumu-ish". You just showed her you were not man enough to take charge, so she occupied the driver's seat. You either remain content as a passenger and accept the situation, or you can grow some balls and take charge of your marriage.

Perhaps no one told you yet: Women love men who take charge and who are firm, yet gentle. You are none of these things. You aren't matured to get married yet. What you need is a pet dog.

The truth is always bitter. Peace!

What you have written is not just it. This woman have issue that I dint think can be resolved.. Any one can take charge but the one in charge must be considerate.

This woman is purely wicked, selfish, foolish and inconsiderate.

@Op, if I were you, I suggest you do a paternity test once the child is born.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
I feel for you op embarassed I can imagine what you are going through,,,,

You guys didn't know each other well enough, maybe you should threaten her with ending the union, I don't know,,,,
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by helovesme(f): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
mployer:

All she wants is a cute baby and a big traditional marriage to validate it. She doesn't need the OP cheesy

Exactly. Lol. She's only after having a child. She wanted one "legally", hence the extravagant traditional wedding. Now that she's pregnant, the OP can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by ATMC(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
lahit14:

Oh pls, the coment on his grammr was just a jest but again I didn't expect u to read inbetween the lines as being who u are(ATMB). U don't want me to quote u again then appologiz not to me actually to the OP for being an insensitiv little twart and stop insulting me.
Gerrout!
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by vicstar(m): 4:28am On Jan 18, 2016
op your english is an eyesore lipsrsealed den your pidgin is worst, wich one u dey na undecided undecided
Anyway,long term courtship is essential my dear

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by lahit14(m): 5:12am On Jan 18, 2016
ATMC:
Gerrout!
ATMC good morning. I surpose u had a wondrful night? It a new day.
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Bitterleafsoup: 5:23am On Jan 18, 2016
whirlwind7:
Women are awesome. In the game of life and marriage, they usually out-think and outfox men---docile men like you, that is.

So, you didn't know that all her initial conflicting opinion with yours about having a marriage ceremony beyond your budget was actually to test your mettle, to see how far she can push you around, and have her way?

This was the test of superiority which you failed woefully. The excuse about being in love and letting her wear the trousers instead, in my opinion, is "mumu-ish". You just showed her you were not man enough to take charge, so she occupied the driver's seat. You either remain content as a passenger and accept the situation, or you can grow some balls and take charge of your marriage.

Perhaps no one told you yet: Women love men who take charge and who are firm, yet gentle. You are none of these things. You aren't matured to get married yet. What you need is a pet dog.

The truth is always bitter. Peace!
Fine guy are you married?
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by ATMC(f): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2016
lahit14:

ATMC good morning. I surpose u had a wondrful night? It a new day.
Yeah, I slept well.
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2016
Who knows what is going on with your wife I don't think anyone can understand why she wants to live away from you, you just have to ask her why she has rented her own apartment and what being married means to her.
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by lahit14(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
ATMC:
Yeah, I slept well.

Delighted!! Do hav a wondrful day. *kisses*. For wht its worth, I do actually like u.
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by ATMC(f): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
lahit14:

Delighted!! Do hav a wondrful day. *kisses*. For wht its worth, I do actually like u.
I hate you. smiley
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by lahit14(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
ATMC:
I hate you. smiley
Ow!! I like u regardless
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by musa12345: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
agarawu23:
in addition, he should be sure the pregnancy belongs to him.

Thanks for your advice, not that i can't drop her and remarry but am waiting to see if she can change. I don't have money but will make a lot of money from my investment in few months coming, which she's not aware i have such investment.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by musa12345: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
jerryunit48:
grin

Am still in Ghana and working, i can't drop her and remarry but am waiting to see if she can change. I don't have money but will make a lot of money from my investment in few months coming, which she's not aware i have such investment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian & Ghanaian Female Celebs That Leaked Their N-de / Couple Have Sex In The Middle Of A Public Park In Portugal In Front Of Young Chi / Chat Of A Heart Broken Man And His Ex-girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.