Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

5 Ways To Make Money While In School With Little/no Capital - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Ways To Make Money While In School With Little/no Capital (839 Views)

Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Make Money While In School With Little/no Capital by Nicolars(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
I’ve being around the school walls and noticed some way students can easily get cool cash from. No time for stories, let's start.

1. Selling recharge cards:
You might look down on those selling recharge cards on the streets or road but it is a very good way of making money while in school.
You don’t really need a heavy capital to start this business and it’s very easy to get profit from. Just inform your hostel mates about your business and they will be glad to buy it instead of going extra miles outside to purchase one

2. Barbing/hair styling:
Quite easy to achieve a lot from as well, all you need is the knowledge and good skill. When you have those two, just inform your friends you style hair and note do not charge them so high. For instance, If they are going to do a certain braids for 1500 else where in a saloon, you can charge them 800-1000. Might sound awkward but trust me, it’s professional. When your work is good, they will tend to come back because of your work and price. From there, you can also get your customers.

3. Phone repair:
Close to the one above. Actually it’s the same technique you have to apply. Knowledge, good skills, lower price and creating awareness and you’ll be good to go.

4. Tutorial;
There’s nothing more interesting in being a senior than making money from it. If you’re the genius type, you can always find time most especially weekends, organize tutorials for newer students and charge them 100 bucks per class. You’re sure to find customers most especially if you’re the influential type. this will require a lot of patience but it will surely pay you back.

5. Past question:
Also an advantage of being a senior in college, you can make cool money from this category if you’re allowed to take your question papers during exams (as it’s not all lecturers that give back questions), just go around freshers and sell it to them since they are the most gullible students on campus. Lolz

The main idea as to earning while in school is exploring needs of those students around you. Once you can deliver that service, don’t hesitate to use i

if you know more, let's hear it

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Money While In School With Little/no Capital by Nicolars(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
M
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money While In School With Little/no Capital by timiay(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nicolars:

I’ve being around the school walls and noticed some way students can easily get cool cash from. No time for stories, let's start.

1. Selling recharge cards:
You might look down on those selling recharge cards on the streets or road but it is a very good way of making money while in school.
You don’t really need a heavy capital to start this business and it’s very easy to get profit from. Just inform your hostel mates about your business and they will be glad to buy it instead of going extra miles outside to purchase one

2. Barbing/hair styling:
Quite easy to achieve a lot from as well, all you need is the knowledge and good skill. When you have those two, just inform your friends you style hair and note do not charge them so high. For instance, If they are going to do a certain braids for 1500 else where in a saloon, you can charge them 800-1000. Might sound awkward but trust me, it’s professional. When your work is good, they will tend to come back because of your work and price. From there, you can also get your customers.

3. Phone repair:
Close to the one above. Actually it’s the same technique you have to apply. Knowledge, good skills, lower price and creating awareness and you’ll be good to go.

4. Tutorial;
There’s nothing more interesting in being a senior than making money from it. If you’re the genius type, you can always find time most especially weekends, organize tutorials for newer students and charge them 100 bucks per class. You’re sure to find customers most especially if you’re the influential type. this will require a lot of patience but it will surely pay you back.

5. Past question:
Also an advantage of being a senior in college, you can make cool money from this category if you’re allowed to take your question papers during exams (as it’s not all lecturers that give back questions), just go around freshers and sell it to them since they are the most gullible students on campus. Lolz

The main idea as to earning while in school is exploring needs of those students around you. Once you can deliver that service, don’t hesitate to use i

if you know more, let's hear it
Nyc 1 op
Learning and earning is so close, you can make nuch money in school if you exploit well

#anoda 1 is photocopy, it cumz in a dynamic way, but capital is very huge in this 1
Re: 5 Ways To Make Money While In School With Little/no Capital by Studentcosmos(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nice post. Here is also a compiled list of 6 crucial steps to make money from the comfort of your dorm room. www.studentcosmos.com/steps-make-money-dorm

(1) (Reply)

What Is Bitcoin? / A Niaralander's Experience From A Currupt Lecturer In Uniport / Ongoing Protest By Kogi State University Students Over 3months Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.