Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) (1983 Views)

My Girlfriend Use My School Fees To Do MMM Now We Are Riding Jeep / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by Iykestix: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
The guy is like "were i wan get money pay my school fees" and some girls will not just care how he got the money as far as thier want is required, nothing more.

Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by josephobaro(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
To every woman there is an apple. know her apple and she will be yours.
Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by damilareoye: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin
Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by politricks: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Saw this in 1942

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by austine4real(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is seun osewa
Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by yemoxyl(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
And what happens when they break up?
End time boyfriendundecided
Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by cruzita(f): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin wow!!!he must be so generous
Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin bae now sells d iphone to start a boutique business
Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by iyzeek(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
smiles ...
Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
josephobaro:
To every woman there is an apple. know her apple and she will be yours.
The apple of mordern babes na iphone 6
Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by Iykestix: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
cruzita:
grin wow!!!he must be so generous
. . .generous huh? i see you
Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by Kunlexic(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
That is ogun aiye.
Re: When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo) by chrisbaby24(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dat guy na dasuki jnr...!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Lälä$ticlala Pls / Why Won't These People Leave Me Alone / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.