Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? (18292 Views)

Eleme Youths Blast Avengers Over Lie On Oil Installation Attack In Community / Jtf Arrests Suspected Nigerdelta Millitants That Blew Agip Oil Installation / Who Is Tompolo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by GodpunishBuhari: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB Youths are cowards and bastards.

That is a well known fact

Ok. There presence intimidates you.. inferiority complex

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by OgbeifunErom: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=alexlee50 post=42068804][/quote]

IPOB Youth

Give me example of a court order the government refused to obey

Stop thinking like an IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by OgbeifunErom: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Ok. There presence intimidates you.. inferiority complex

Their?

IPOB Illiterate!

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by Pearlygates: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=OgbeifunErom post=42066947][b]It is immaterial whether Tompolo is involved in the attacks on oil installations or not

The key issue right now is that, he is disobeying a court summon and previously he refused the invitation of the Federal Government through its agency- The EFCC.

He has therefore placed himself in a very difficult position. Yes, he has enemies and they could be responsible for these attacks but right now, he has to gather himself together and check himself into the nearest Police Station

To the IPOB Youths that are urging him on because they want the Niger Delta to turn to shooting practice zone, your wishes are DOA.

I will advise the government to institute a shoot at sight policy for the IPOB protests planned for tomorrow since they could be in possession of bombs

Nigerian are fully behind the administration of General Buhari (Rtd).

IPOB Youths that dont like it should go and die![/b

hate kills faster than ebola, i'm jst only concern about ur health.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by alexlee50: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB Youth

Give me example of a court order the government refused to obey

Stop thinking like an IPOB Youth
what is your problem with IPOB? What is wrong in thinking like an IPOB youth? Nnamdi kanu and dasuki are still in detention after 2 courts have granted them bail, those are 2 situations

7 Likes

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
It is not a conspiracy theory. It is a fact. The igbos are responsible for the bombing

What made you think so?
Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by EasternPride: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
It is not tompolo. The igbos were the one that bombed the oil installations

Of cus, since Ihejirika is Boko.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by OgbeifunErom: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
alexlee50:
what is your problem with IPOB? What is wrong in thinking like an IPOB youth? Nnamdi kanu and dasuki are still in detention after 2 courts have granted them bail, those are 2 situations

IPOB Youths are lovers of corruption

They hate Buhari because of his anti-corruption stance

IPOB Youths are mentally disturbed sociopaths

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What made you think so?
Uche Mefor, the Deputy Director of IPOB claimed in this afternoons Radio Biafra broadcast that the Igbos were the one responsible for the bombing. He said they will carry out more bomb attacks if, in his own word, ''Tyrant Buhari does not release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu tomorrow''
Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
EasternPride:

Of cus, since Ihejirika is Boko.
The Australian negotiator who was hired by the FG to help dialogue with BOK0 Haram, Dr Stephen Davies, was the one that said that Azubuike Ihejirika, the former COAS is a sponsor of Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB Youths are also Oil Pipeline bombing Vandals
Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Uche Mefor, the Deputy Director of IPOB claimed in this afternnons Radio Biafra broadcast that the Igbos were the one responsible for the bombing. He said they will carry out more bomb attacks if, in his own word, ''Tyrant Buhari does not release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu tomorrow''
Jesus,, shocked I hope it's not true because if it is undecided
Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by alexlee50: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I don't know how you arrived at this but it seems you have committed a falacy of hasty generalization.how many IPOB youths do you know? How many did you interview to know they love corruption or hate buhari? Did your statistics cover the IPOB youths in the 6 geo political zones or just the south east? How did you know IPOB youths are mentally disturbed sociopaths? Have there been a rise recently in cases of mental illness? Are these cases all IPOB youths? One more thing, everybody does not need to love the president, what the president owes nigerianns is good governance and what we all need to do is to be loyal to the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria.so whether someone likes or hates the president it is immaterial, the system would flow on its own.our loyalty should not be to individuals but to the country

1 Like

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by alexlee50: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
IPOB Youth are responsible for the bombing. It is the igbos that carried out the bombing
u are sure it is IPOB youths (igbos) that carried out these bombings? I hope you have your facts right? You are free to report to DSS or JTF with your facts, but remember giving false information is a crime

1 Like

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by EasternPride: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I know this is kind of thing that gives you joy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by fabre4: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
It is not tompolo. It is the igbos

Attention seeker you are noticed. Now park well

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
After Rivers state re-run election, Tompolo shud go to court to clear himself cool
Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yoruba people say "aje ke l'oru, omo de ku l'oni, tani o mo pe aje lo pa omo?" (the witched cried in the night, a child died in the morning, who doesn't know it's the witch that killed the child?)

1 Like

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by Lusola15: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Plz think international Iran could be behind it. D Zaria killing reply
Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by SegunAdewole: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Ipob/igbos are responsible cool cool
Protection seeker angry
Mr protect-me-please is actually itching to blame the ibos. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by GodpunishBuhari: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Their?

IPOB Illiterate!

Mynd44, lalasticlala rule 2 has been broken, do the needful to this moniker he's tryna provoke an e-fight between me and him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by OfoIgbo: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Tonyebarcanista and Ihejirikaisboko are one and the same.

The reply from Tonyebarcanista reveals it all. All of a sudden you became so easily fooled into believing the stuff supposedly said by Uche Mefor, while at the same time, fighting tooth and nail to defend the major suspect I.e Tompolo.

This is just a plot by the Tonyebarcanista to start spreading the innuendo that Igbos committed the act

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by QuotaSystem: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
This irrelevant junkie has been issuing threats like he's not an inconsequential minority.

Do you command the military?

Do you control the oil blocs, operations or anything of the like?

What can you POSSIBLY do?

Since you want to be reminded of your place in the scheme of things I will gladly and tirelessly oblige.

GANJAFARMER:
Let me gladly inform you that your threats are as useless as the naira.

Any carnage perpetrated in the Niger Delta would reverberate in the dinning table of those in Osun state and the others.FACT

Tompolo is in Nigeria ,go and arrest him.

Quit making threats that you're likely to get yourself hurt.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by Udmaster(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

hide ur head in shame.
- its always easy to spot out a man without any atom of dignity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by Udmaster(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:
This irrelevant junkie has been issuing threats like he's not an inconsequential minority.

Do you command the military?

Do you control the oil blocs, operations or anything of the like?

What can you POSSIBLY do?

Since you want to be reminded of your place in the scheme of things I will gladly and tirelessly oblige.

u de vex? Why threatning the guy?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by GreyLaw(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
I would want Tompolo to go answer his case at the court, but am afraid of the current government's Human Rights record.
Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by QuotaSystem: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
The Junkie has been issuing threats since morning like the ND has the capacity to attack the Nigerian state.

These kinds have to be constantly reminded of their position in the scheme of things.

Let Tompolo not honour the courts. It's no longer a lily-livered clueless and incompetent comedian-in-chief at the helms. It's in the interest of the ND to fish out the perpetrators of this latest round of violence.

Udmaster:
u de vex? Why threatning the guy?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Udmaster:
hide ur head in shame.
- its always easy to spot out a man without any atom of dignity.
I observe that you IPOBians concentrate more time on Barcanista than on your own opinion.

Is it Obsession or did I deal a permanent psychological blow? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan / Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver / Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.