Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Dating A Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Single Mother (5743 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Single Mother by cy22me(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
i'd like to know why majority of people Do not want a woman /girl who had a child already but not married as a wife. rather is there anything wrong in marrying a young lady who had a child for another man already (not legally married ) reasonable contributions.

Thanks.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Carowline(f): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dating A Single Mother by doyinisaac(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
The poster above me go just dey laugh for no reason...madness ti take over.....

back to the topic...

you see ehn !some naija guys like to deceive themselves...the reasons most of them will give is that her pu**ssy will be wide or her body not in shape,bla bla all those nonsense mentality..meanwhile the gf they are dating is banged Almost everyday..grin...these days even some very young ladies pu**ssy wide pass that of woman wey don born four pikin.....and concerning your question??yes I can if I truly love her,true love can make you break protocols......

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Tallesty1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Their choice.

None of our crazy business
Re: Dating A Single Mother by obiorathesubtle: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
because majority no like to chop leftover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Single Mother by nerdfrost(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wetin carry u go there?? undecided
Re: Dating A Single Mother by doyinisaac(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
some young ladies these days pussy wide pass some women wey don born 5 pikin.....grin
Re: Dating A Single Mother by obiorathesubtle: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
doyinisaac:
some young ladies these days pussy wide pass some women wey don born 5 pikin.....grin
grin grin I dy tell you oo.. Na dose kind pvssy dy make sex feel like coincidence..
Re: Dating A Single Mother by doyinisaac(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin grin I dy tell you oo.. Na dose kind pvssy dy make sex feel like coincidence..
grin
Re: Dating A Single Mother by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
In as much as I don't discriminate, I can't date or marry a single mother

*To each his own choice and standard *

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
nerdfrost:
Wetin carry u go there?? undecided
This is very funny cheesy
Re: Dating A Single Mother by bqlekan(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
only on these conditions can I date or marry a single mother

1) if and only if the father to her child is dead
2) she has all I wanted in a woman...

lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Single Mother by ronald4lif(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
tosyne2much:

Lol. Egbon, but you're discriminating and tacitly encouraging abortion in a way. Do you care to know how and why?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
tosyne2much:

You never jam
Re: Dating A Single Mother by tosyne2much(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Egbon, but you're discriminating and tacitly encouraging abortion in a way. Do you care to know how and why?
Of course I care to know cool
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Ode!

If your father at died at your birth, you wouldn't be using the word ‘leftover'undecided

Most of you will eventually end up with women who have done numerous abortions. You can keep chatting shit on cyberspace, na here I go dey

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Single Mother by tosyne2much(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

You never jam
Are you implying love never becloud my sense of reasoning shey? cheesy
Re: Dating A Single Mother by IamLEGEND1: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
when she don turn to Chad basin?
Thank you bt I'll much rather chase the tight stuff.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are you implying love never becloud my sense of reasoning shey? cheesy

I don't believe in that kind of love but you should know that there are amazing people out there. If you meet such an amazing person and she happens to be a single mother, what will you do?

Whatever happened to any single mother could have happened to your mum, and could happen to your sisters or daughters. Therefore it is best for keep such preference to yourself instead of furthering the BS about single mums.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
when she don turn to Chad basin?

Thank you bt I'll much rather chase the tight stuff.

Ode!
Re: Dating A Single Mother by IamLEGEND1: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!
don't you have other words in ur vocabulary? shít's getting stale.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by perkyendy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Some of them turn their new date into their bank to meet up to their needs when the person is not responsible for their child...

Allow your new partner to make his/her decision by taking the responsibility of you and your child not you imposing it on them

http://seyiadesina.com/word/brothers-shine-your-eyes-it-could-be-makeup
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
don't you have other words in ur vocabulary? shít's getting stale.

What are you waiting for? Get me some naundecided
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
perkyendy:
Some of them turn their new date into their bank to meet up to their needs when the person is not responsible for their child...

Allow your new partner to make his/her decision by taking the responsibility of you and your child not you imposing it on them

http://seyiadesina.com/word/brothers-shine-your-eyes-it-could-be-makeup

How many have you dated?undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by ronald4lif(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Of course I care to know cool

Ok no need to buttress further on reason why not wanting to go into a relationship with a single mum is an act of discrimination as I think it's very clear. Once we reject something based on their gender/religion/race and motherhood status or even on grounds of ableism we're being discriminatory and didn't based our judgement on merits.

Let's look at this way. Sex is good thing, pleasurable and a cravings we all have and desire. And when something is satisfying and congenial people will always yearn for it and take a leap. Sex (unprotected) can leads to pregnancy and no matter the conventional precautionary medical methods to prevent pregnancy there would always be unwanted and accidental pregnancies. So if we discriminate against single mums, women who get impregnated accidentally will see abortion as a viable option.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by obiorathesubtle: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

If your father at died at your birth, you wouldn't be using the word ‘leftover'undecided

Most of you will eventually end up with women who have done numerous abortions. You can keep chatting shit on cyberspace, na here I go dey
lipsrsealed if I reply you with what's on my mind.. You might never login Nairaland again.. So just leave me alone and we'll call it truce.. Okay? smiley
Re: Dating A Single Mother by IamLEGEND1: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

What are you waiting for? Get me some naundecided
u can't teach ídiots new stuff.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed if I reply you with what's on my mind.. You might never login Nairaland again.. So just leave me alone and we'll call it truce.. Okay? smiley

Dem no born you well if you don't

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u can't teach ídiots new stuff.

Says the fo.o that is complaining undecided
Re: Dating A Single Mother by obiorathesubtle: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Dem no born you well if you don't
undecided aunty.. Leave me alone na.. You dy worry me!! I go call my girlfriend for you oo!!!angry

Bae.. Naughtynaughty.. Warn am oo! I go kill am! angry
Re: Dating A Single Mother by IamLEGEND1: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Says the fo.o that is complaining undecided
this is why u should never allow a female out of the kitchen ...Pls Veronica,go play with ur vibratór or whatever it is u girls do with ur free time.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't believe in that kind of love but you should know that there are amazing people out there. If you meet such an amazing person and she happens to be a single mother, what will you do?

Whatever happened to any single mother could have happened to your mum, and could happen to your sisters or daughters. Therefore it is best for you to keep such preference to yourself instead of furthering the BS about single mums.
hmmmm !!! Well, I'm inclined to agree with the bolded cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Love Saliva Poured On Your Pussy When bleeped?? / Advice Me On How I Can Penetrate My Virgin Wife / 31 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.