Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Dating A Single Mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Single Mother (5773 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
this is why u should never allow a female out of the kitchen ...Pls Veronica,go play with ur vibratór or whatever it is u girls do with ur free time.
Yeah, why don't you go and lock up your mum in the kitchen?undecided

I am a Yoruba woman. My ancestors were never restricted to just cooksmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Single Mother by perkyendy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

How many have you dated?undecided

None but I have friends who have meet me for one or two advice due to this similar issues

I also have single mothers as friends bro

If you check my blog you will understand I do more of
www.seyiadesina.com/word
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
perkyendy:

None but I have friends who have meet me for one or two advice due to this similar issues

I also have single mothers as friends bro

If you check my blog you will understand I do more of
www.seyiadesina.com/word

Re: Dating A Single Mother by perkyendy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

How many have you dated?undecided

Dated none but have friends who are single mothers and who have dated one or two and I render my counselling service to some of them

www.seyiadesina.com/word
Re: Dating A Single Mother by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ok no need to buttress further on reason why not wanting to go into a relationship with a single mum is an act of discrimination as I think it's very clear. Once we reject something based on their gender/religion/race and motherhood status or even on grounds of ableism we're being discriminatory and didn't based our judgement on merits.

Let's look at this way. Sex is good thing, pleasurable and a cravings we all have and desire. And when something is satisfying and congenial people will always yearn for it and take a leap. Sex (unprotected) can leads to pregnancy and no matter the conventional precautionary medical methods to prevent pregnancy there would always be unwanted and accidental pregnancies. So if we discriminate against single mums, women who get impregnated accidentally will see abortion as a viable option.
Well, you have spoken wisely and intelligently... The mistake I made was that I ought to have kept to myself my choice and standard as opposing to single mothers rather than saying it publicly
Re: Dating A Single Mother by IamLEGEND1: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Yeah, why don't you go and lock up your mum in the kitchen?undecided

I am a Yoruba woman. My ancestors were never restricted to just cooksmiley
She's done her part,now she's kicking back and being taken care of.

Yoruba! lipsrsealed I won't even say anything

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
She's done her part,now she's kicking back and being taken care of.

Yoruba! lipsrsealed I won't even say anything
I don't think so. I didn't say she should be let out. Just lock her there till God says it is time

Don't say even anythingundecided
Re: Dating A Single Mother by ronald4lif(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Well, you have spoken wisely and intelligently... The mistake I made was that I ought to have kept my choice and standard as opposing to single mothers secret rather than saying it publicly

Well said.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided aunty.. Leave me alone na.. You dy worry me!! I go call my girlfriend for you oo!!!angry

Bae.. Naughtynaughty.. Warn am oo! I go kill am! angry

Get lost joor
Re: Dating A Single Mother by IamLEGEND1: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't think so. I didn't say she should be let out. Just lock her there till God says it is time

Don't say even anythingundecided
Doesn't change the fact that you're just an attention whorè.

Ur attempts at trolling have been very poor.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Doesn't change the fact that you're just an attention whorè like my mother

Ur attempts at trolling have been very poor.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by octopusfreaky(f): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer thank you for the clarifications jere and at op ,,since u a male ,y not open for single fathers too,,na only women get child nii??
Re: Dating A Single Mother by IamLEGEND1: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2016

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Jfyzee: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Don't really think it has to do with the kittycat been wide. It about the string dat will still be attach to d baby daddy per-say. Sometimes it's just dat fear of raising a child dat is not yours..

Most times if the child is a male.. guys alwayz ave a rethink.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
octopusfreaky:
daretodiffer thank you for the clarifications jere and at op ,,since u a male ,y not open for single fathers too,,na only women get child nii??
I guess you should come up with the counter thread cheesy
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Get lost joor
anti, leav my bf alone nah cheesy if u wan hire am u go tke permission frm me first nah cheesy
Re: Dating A Single Mother by octopusfreaky(f): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
I guess you should come up with the counter thread cheesy
ohhh i created one sometimes last year,maybe i need to resurrect it but seriously i get angry wen i see recurring threads on this same topic..
Re: Dating A Single Mother by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
octopusfreaky:
ohhh i created one sometimes last year,maybe i need to resurrect it but seriously i get angry wen i see recurring threads on this same topic..
Alryt. So the question is, will you marry a single mother if you were a man ?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by octopusfreaky(f): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Alryt. So the question is, will you marry a single mother if you were a man ?
Yes,,only if u got p at a tender age due to ignorance or youthful exburance..Common it was in the olden days wen virginity was precious and highly appreciated that u could throw stones at "single mums",, not ds century wen u cant differentiate width and depth of the boreholes of " single mums" and single ladies out dre.. **winks
Re: Dating A Single Mother by tosyne2much(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Yes,,only if u got p at a tender age due to ignorance or youthful exburance..Common it was in the olden days wen virginity was precious and highly appreciated that u could throw stones at "single mums",, not ds century wen u cant differentiate width and depth of the boreholes of " single mums" and single ladies out dre.. **winks
hmmmmm cheesy
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Owliver(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
octopusfreaky:
you probably said that because your a female. if you were a male your most likely to say otherwise. you get me?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by octopusfreaky(f): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Owliver:
you probably said that because your a female. if you were a male your most likely to say otherwise. you get me?
if you say so,,meaning you cant marry one abi
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Owliver(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
octopusfreaky:
if you say so,,meaning you cant marry one abi
yes. I cant
Re: Dating A Single Mother by octopusfreaky(f): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Owliver:
yes. I cant
ok
Re: Dating A Single Mother by oscarlloyd(m): 4:02am On Jan 18, 2016
bqlekan:
only on these conditions can I date or marry a single mother

1) if and only if the father to her child is dead
2) she has all I wanted in a woman...

lobatan
and if she looks like.... Errrmmmm... Well never mind grin
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 18, 2016
I dont see myself wifing a single momma. That sentiment apart, there's technically nothing wrong in it.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by islandmoon: 5:07am On Jan 18, 2016
the society frown at it, but i don't care as long as i like her and shes reasonable, its not a crime, what about those who commit abortion on a regular basis?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Uchesis: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2016
cy22me:
i'd like to know why majority of people Do not want a woman /girl who had a child already but not married as a wife. rather is there anything wrong in marrying a young lady who had a child for another man already (not legally married ) reasonable contributions.

Thanks.
i'd rather marry a lady who has slept with hundreds of men with no evidence, than marry a lady who slept wit only one man with evidence 2 show.

Besides, dat child will ALWAYS be a link btw d lady and d child's father. I'm a jealous lover so i cant stand dat.

And dere is always dat possibility dat d child's father will show up one day n scatter all dat u've built, xpecially if its a male child. Its a big risk marrying such a lady.

Dats just my opinion sha.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by bqlekan(m): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2016
oscarlloyd:
and if she looks like.... Errrmmmm... Well never mind grin
exactly! if she looks like me.. grin
Re: Dating A Single Mother by mccoy47(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2016
No! Because they carry too much baggage.

And as for that certified mumu that abusing every body who is not inclined to single mothers.. how market? Hóé!!!
Re: Dating A Single Mother by nerdfrost(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is very funny cheesy
. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating A Single Mother by tosyne2much(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2016
pinceprinz:
I dont see myself wifing a single momma. That sentiment apart, there's technically nothing wrong in it.
As I said earlier, wifing a single mother has to do with personal choice and interest. However, it doesn't necessarily have to do with being matured or not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking! Slay Queen Fed To Python By Yahoo Boy (see Photo) / What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday / My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.